Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

27 There Is No I In Team But There Is A Me In Meal

***************
Alpha’s POV

“Oh Alpha…Now where is my little dolly hiding?”

I was still slinking around this house. This was definitely not their house. I passed a few pictures of a family. I'm not really a religious person but I was praying to god that the family was on vacation and that these guys didn’t kill them. They had kids for god’s sake! Well, it wasn’t a huge house but it was a decent size.

I turned a corner and gasped as I ran into a chest, “There you are.”

I calmed myself down and smiled, “But I’m not done hiding.”

Ronnie pouted, “But I found you! I want a reward.”

I gulped, “Well, you did find me. What do you want for a reward?”

Ronnie looked like a child as he pondered and then smiled at me, “What are you going to offer me?”

I was a little scared and offered my wrist to him, “You can have some blood if you want.”

Ronnie shook his head, “No. I’m not hungry. I want something else….”

“What do you want?”

Ronnie bit his lip and came closer, “I want a kiss. Not a kid kiss. I want a lover’s kiss. I want you to kiss me like you kiss Gabe.”

Every time he brought up Gabe I fought the anger I had. I missed Gabe. I wanted my Gabe. I didn’t want to be here and not with Ronnie. I wanted a normal life. I wanted Gabe to not miss Victoria. I wanted him to love me like I loved him. I was beginning to hate him now. He didn’t love me; he wanted to fill the space.

Then I looked up at Ronnie. He had to be fucking with my thoughts. He had to be trying to get me to hate Gabe so I wouldn’t want to go back. That had to be it! I watched Ronnie move closer. If he wanted me to go with it….Fine.

“I’ll give you your kiss.”

I felt Ronnie steal his bandana back and he held it up in between us. He had an end in each hand. Each hand rose above our heads and behind my neck. He pulled his hands forward and I felt the bandana pull my hair to my neck and my neck forward. I reached up and grabbed his wrists to stop him.

“I don’t need to be forced. You won fair and square.”

“Then kiss me already!”

I laughed lightly, “Patience is a virtue.”

He smirked, “Only to humans…You’re just afraid you’ll like it.”

I released his wrists and his hands fell. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned lower so I could reach. I can’t believe I was going to do this. Everything in my world would fall apart if I didn’t. I wanted Gabe safe and if it meant sucking up to Ronnie Radke then I would do it.

I pressed my lips against his and his hands found my waist. I licked his lower lip and he parted slowly. I’m kissing a dead guy…lovely. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and started to explore. His own tongue tangled with my own. I could even hear a light moan from him. His nails started to dig into my hips and I pulled away.

I couldn’t look at him. Though, I could feel his eyes on me. I swear if he could he could burn a hole into my head. He leaned forward and he nuzzled into my neck. I squirmed lightly. He kissed my neck and pulled away.

I looked at him and he was pouting yet again, “You’re getting boring.”

I smirked, “It’s your turn to hide.”

He released my hips and backed away. He was urging me to follow and I stayed put. I let him leave the room and I bent over and sighed.If I make this…I’m getting a lobotomy.
“Alpha…come find me!”

***************
William’s POV

“So do we have a deal?”

Gerard nodded and shook my head, “Yes. I want half of the land though.”

I swallowed hard, “Yes. That’s the deal. We get rid of Shadows and its all ours.”

“Radke?”

“He’ll just follow us.”

“You sure?”

“Gerard trust me.”

“I swear to god if you screw me over William Beckett you will be tortured and your little Kaylene will be history.”

I shoved my hand out and Gerard grabbed it. We shook hands and I sighed in relief. So it was Shadows that I had to fight. I don’t know how we were going to do it but it would happen.

Synyster had come to trade teams. He said he wanted to work for me. I guess Shadows didn’t give him Alpha like he wanted. Alpha was with Ronnie. Now I wasn’t surprised. I think Shadows did it to keep Ronnie out of the fight.

All of this for one girl.

*************
Alpha’s POV

I heard a door close and I followed the sound. I opened the door and peaked in. I heard a giggle and I walked in. I closed the door and looked around. It was the bedroom we were in before. I walked up to the bed. I got on my knees and looked under the bed.

Nothing.


I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I walked over to the shower and moved the glass door. I wasn’t surprised to see nothing. I turned around and the bathroom door was closed and I know I didn’t close it.

“Ronnie…”

I walked to the door and opened it. I heard a giggle behind me and I turned around. Still nothing. Next thing I know the door slammed shut behind me. I jumped lightly and I was shoved forward. I caught myself on the sink and whipped around. Ronnie was in the doorway laughing.

He is not a normal vampire.

He stopped laughing when he noticed I wasn’t joining on the fun. He was now glaring and he started to walk towards me. He still had the bandana in one of his hands. I leaned against the sink and waited till he reached me.

I spoke softly, “What else can you do? Obviously you’re a fast. You can dematerialize faster than any other vampire I know.”

He shrugged, “I do what I do. Turn around.”

I pushed off the sink and turned around and looked into the mirror. I could see Ronnie behind me. Now something is seriously wrong. A vampire that has a reflection? Well, he wasn’t a Hollywood vampire and that was for sure. He took a couple small steps and was now pressing against me.

“Shouldn’t you be with Shadows? You know, killing William?”

He whispered, “Patience is a virtue.”

His arms reached out in front of me. Each end of the bandana was in each hand and he brought it against my eyes. He tied it and I tried to pull it away from my eyes. He smacked my hands and his hands found my hips. He turned me around and I gripped his shirt.

“What are you doing Ronnie?”

“Taking you somewhere.”

“Where?”

He kissed my forehead, “Somewhere safe.”

I let one of my hands reach up and move the bandana up. My right eye could see his glare. He shoved my hands away and forced the bandana back down. I pushed him back and took off the bandana.

“Bad dolly.”

“What’s wrong Ronnie? Can’t handle a rebel?”

He smirked and grabbed the bandana from me, “Don’t play with me doll. I’m getting hungry and not in the mood. Not to mention you smell so good.”
*******************
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment ans subscribe. It really means a lot to me. Thanks to the guys who are awesome and do. :D They make me update faster.

Alrighty. This story is getting close to the end.

I'm a little sad about it because there hasn't been much William and Kaylene.

Though I think it made the story better in a way

If you need a story to read I have a new one out. It's called Unwanted Clemency. Its another vampire story and I think you'd like it. I'm working hard on it. :D Though its going to be a little more mature.

Unwanted Clenecy