Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

28 Vampire or Human

**********************
Alpha’s POV

I tried to move around Ronnie but he blocked me. We both let out little giggles and I moved the other way. He blocked my way and I moved to the shower. I watched him follow me in and I leaned against the cold glass. He was against the wall and I tried to slip back out and he pulled me back in. I growl and he slamed the glass door shut.

He was giggling like a mad man. He moved to the shower controls and turned on the cold water. I squeaked as the cold water hit me. I reached for the door to open it but his hands found mine. I leaned against the glass and slipped.

I was still in work clothes. Well, they weren’t work clothes but they were more like summer clothes. Just shorts and a band tee. I wore them so when I worked I wouldn’t get over heated in the club. Now they were getting soaked by freezing cold water.

Talk about a bad idea.

Ronnie raised my hands above my head and forced me against the glass. His own clothes were plastered against his skin. He pressed into me and I fought under him. He released my hands and I shoved him off of me. I forced the shower door open and stepped out of it. I started to the door and I slipped. I hit the floor and groaned.

Another round of Ronnie’s laughter filled the room. I got myself up off the floor and started to get to the bathroom door. I tried to open it but it wouldn’t open. I pulled against it again and it opened. I growled and made it to the room to only be tackled. Ronnie’s soaked body pressed me closer to carpet.

“Get off of me Ronnie!”

“But you’re so comfy.”

Ronnie lifted off of me and I crawled away. I reached the bed and stood up. I took off out the door. I needed to get out of here. I don’t care what happened but I was leaving. I started down the stairs.

“No!”

Ronnie’s voice hit my ears and I started to fall down the stairs. I tucked my body in and waited till the ground found me. I hit the last step and my head hit it. I groaned and just laid there. I could hear come down the stairs slowly.

“Did my doll have a bad fall?”

He was over me and I looked away. I sat up and felt the back of my head. I hissed in pain and brought my hand in front of me. I was bleeding. I looked at Ronnie and he licked his lips. He brought my bloody fingers to his lips and licked them off. He kissed up my wrist and I tried to pull away. He didn’t let me. Instead he drove his fangs into my wrist. I let out a scream.

“Ronnie! We said no feeding in the house!”

I looked over and it was Ronnie’s men. There seemed to be a lot more of them then I remembered. He pulled out and licked over my wrist. He smirked at me and looked over at them.

“It’s not my fault Max. She started it.”

I rolled over, “Fuck you!”

The Max guy was next to me in seconds, “She has a bad head wound.”

“She just needs some of my blood.”

I was forced back onto my back and Ronnie climbed back on top of me. He bit his wrist and held it over my lips. I turned away and cringed as some of the blood dripped on to me. He forced my head to face his and he held my nose. I gasped for air and he shoved his wrist against my lips. I let blood fill my mouth but I wasn’t going to swallow it. He moved his wrist and hand and I leaned to the side. I let the blood in my mouth fall out and I spit out what I good.

“She’s a naughty doll.”

Max was at the top of my head and forced my head to rest in between his knees. He held my nose shut and Ronnie placed his hand back over my mouth. I opened and let the blood enter.

“Swallow it doll.”

I complied and Max let me go. I started to feel better the more I took in. I grabbed Ronnie’s arm and forced it closer. I sucked on it lightly. He hissed and ripped his arm away. I just laid there and watched the front door open. I watched Brendon Urie come through the door and Ronnie looked shocked.

“You aren’t invited Dandie.”

Brendon laughed and in came more Dandies. They started fighting with Ronnie’s boys and Ronnie picked me off the floor. He led me through the house and out the back door. I winced as sun light hit me. It was sunrise.

“Looks like we’re going to your house now.”

Ronnie let me fall to my feet and he pushed me to a car. He opened the passenger side door and told me to get in. I got in and he closed the door. He walked to the other side and got in. He closed his door and he started the car.

“How can you be in sunlight?”

He looked at me and grabbed some sunglasses from his cup holder, “I’m ‘not a normal vampire.’”

I felt so weak so I didn’t really care. He shifted gears and pulled away from the curb. We headed down the road and I looked out the window. We were about three miles away from my club. He sped through the early morning streets till he reached my parking lot.

He parked and turned off the car. He got out and I heard the door slam. I closed my eyes and the door opened on my side. Ronnie reached in and pulled me out. He shut the door and walked me to the back door and opened it. I walked through and he closed the door lightly. I stumbled forward and collapsed on the floor in the middle of my bar.

I looked up and I could see Alex at the stairs, “Alpha?”
**************************
♠ ♠ ♠
So, opinions on Ronnie? Hybrid vampire?

Please comment ans subscribe. It really means a lot to me. Thanks to the guys who are awesome and do. :D They make me update faster.

Alrighty. This story is getting close to the end.

If you need a story to read I have a new one out. It's called Unwanted Clemency. Its another vampire story and I think you'd like it. I'm working hard on it. :D Though its going to be a little more mature.