Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

31 Taking Over Me

************************
Kaylene’s POV

I was helping Joe sharpen knives. We were running the blades over a stone to make it stronger. I had no idea how it worked and didn’t plan on asking. I really didn’t need to know. I was on my fourth knife when Andy came in with wood.

I shook my head and dropped the knife I was holding, “I can’t do this.”

I got up and excused myself. I headed down to the bar. Gabe was sitting there with a bottle of vodka and looking gloomy. I walked up to him and sat next to him. He slid over a container of pistachios and offered. I took a handful and mentioned a soft thank you.

He pulled it back to himself and pulled one out. He pulled the sides apart and at the nut. He laid the shell halves on the counter and took another swing of the vodka.

“Gabe, you got to move on. You’re going to kill yourself if you keep this up.”

He looked at me with an emotionless look and took another swing, “At least dead I can’t do damage.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “She forgives you. Move on. She needs you now to be strong now.”

“She shouldn’t be able to forgive me.”

“Then push it to the side for now and think about it later. Right now she’s scared like all of us and you’re the only person that can keep her stable.”

He nodded and pushed the bottle away, “You’re right. Thanks.”

He got up and left me alone at the counter. In a couple of minutes Ronnie Radke had found his way to me. He was behind the counter looking at me. I continued to eat the pistachios.

“You’re very pretty.”

I didn’t look at him. I was really hoping someone would come down here to help me out of this. I pushed all the empty shells together. Ronnie didn’t like how I ignored him. He walked up to the counter and looked right at me.

“Are you afraid of me doll?”

I looked up at him, “Why would I be afraid of you?”

I had no idea where my confidence came from but it was almost scaring me. He smirked and I held a glare. I really wasn’t in the mood.

“I can see why William wants you.”

I leaned my hands to push off the stool when his hands grabbed my own. His hands had found my wrists and held me in my spot. I tried to pull them back to me but he wasn’t allowing it. I wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

“Let her go Ronnie.”

“Are you going to make me Gaskarth?”

I looked to my left to see Alex on the foot of the stairs, “I might.”

“Oooh I am so scared of a new born vampire. I’m shaking!” Ronnie broke into a fit of giggles.

He released me and I back away as fast as I could. He had disappeared and reappeared in front of me. He grabbed me and forced me to turn away. He was now behind me and I was facing the dance floor. His hips against my own and he stroked my hair.

“I’m serious Ronnie. Let her go.”

He whispered in my ear, “I wonder what William would give me for you.”

I didn’t hide my fear, “Let me go.”

“Ohh no. Sorry doll you didn’t say the magic word.”

“Please? Please let go of me?”

“Oh no no doll. You had your chance.”

Alex was behind us, “Let her go.”

Ronnie growled, “You are no fun Gaskarth.”

“Ronnie what the hell are you doing?”

I looked to my right and Alpha as standing with her hands on her hips. Ronnie let me go and I moved away from him and Alex found me. He was pouting and he walked up to Alpha. He leaned down to her ear and whispered. He pulled away and nodded. Alpha reached up to smack him across the head but he caught her hand.

He must have had a tough hold on her because she was cringing. Ronnie tilted his head to the side and started to drag her up the stairs. He pulled her as roughly as he could. She wasn’t fighting it too much.

I turned to Alex, “Thanks.”

He hugged me as tight as he could, “Hey, no problem.”

I spoke into his shirt, “I want this to be over.”

“It will be over. We’re leaving soon. Andy is going to stay here with you though. Just to be safe.”

“Really?”

“Mhm. I’d stay but they need me.”

“I swear to god if you die a second time I will bring you back and beat you up.”

Alex laughed, “Ok. Only if you do the same.”

***********************
William’s POV

Shadows and Gerard were standing in front of me in my house. They didn’t seemed to happy being next to each other. Shadows didn’t seem to exciting being in here either. I looked at both at them and I crossed my legs.

I spoke as confident as I could, “So who’s idea was it to break the treaty?”

They both shrugged and looked bored. Shadows faked yawn, “Really William? Why would I need to? I have enough as it is.”

Gerard nodded, “Like wise here.”

“So are you telling me you let Ronnie break the rules and then just went with it?”

Shadows nodded, “Yeah, pretty much.”

With that there was a crash right through my door. One of my men had smashed through my door. The door opened and in came Pete Wentz with his group. There stood Gaskarth next to him and Ronnie Radke.

I stood up and Ronnie came forward, “You should sit down!”

I felt something hit my shins and I fell back into my chair. My chair had been forced into me. I looked at Ronnie on pure shock. None of us could do such a thing. Telepathy yes but not telekeisis. I watched as Synyster Gates and Max Green came in now.

Shadows stood up, “Report?”

Synyster spoke, “The place is surrounded. The hunters are on the East end. Ronnie’s men are coming from the south. We’re coming from the north. Frank has a few men in the west but more is needed.
******************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my loving readers and peeps who comment. :)
It means sooo much.

Please comment and subscibe. Thats all I ask.
But thanks for reading.

So....who is excited for the new A7x album? I want it soooo bad!