Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

36 Piece of Cake

************
Alpha’s POV

Craig froze in his spot when I saw Gabe sneak up on him, “Don’t move.”

Craig raised his arms defensively out to the sides of him. He turned around slowly to face Gabe. Ronnie held on to me tighter so I wouldn’t go after Craig. He knew I cared for Gabe and right now I was thinking Gabe was an idiot.

Gabe lowered the gun he was holding and Craig laughed, “Well it’s a pleasure to see you again Gabe.”

Gabe lowered his gun and smiled, “It’s been what? Five minutes? What is this about you taking my Alpha?”

Craig looked back at me, “You didn’t tell me you were Gabe’s human.”

Gabe smirked, “Oh you should know that. Her smell is all over me.”

I looked up at Ronnie and he looked as confused I did, “You’re friends with Radke?”

Gabe shook his head, “No. She is. She started working with him so she could get rid of you and William.”

Ronnie forced me behind him, “Gabe was the vampire I smelled when we first came down here.”

I looked at Gabe, “What? No he’s human.”

“Look at the base of his neck. The shirt collar is stained. He’s been turned recently.”

I could see a dark spot on Gabe’s shirt. It looked red with blood but I couldn’t be sure. But why would Gabe want to be turned? He hated vampires. Look at how he hated Ronnie as an example. Then it dawned on me. He really never did like Ronnie. What if he had become a vampire to kill him?

“When I tell you to run I want you to run. Got it? Don’t look back. Just keep going. ”

“But-”

“Just do it. Got it?”

I nodded and started to listen to Gabe and Craig’s discussion, “But I never liked him. He causes too much trouble for me.”

Craig rose and eyebrow, “Oh really? How about this? You go ahead and try to kill Craig and I’ll get you’re gal away from his dirty hands.”

Ronnie stepped forward, “You turned him. You idiot!”

Craig rolled his eyes, “He came to me and asked. I just gave what he wanted.”

I stepped back, “Gabe how could you?”

Gabe stepped forward, “Querida, don’t be like that. I did this for us. I’m doing this for us. You know we need more vampires on our side to kill off the Dandies and the other clans.”

“But you’re one of them!”

He shook his head, “No I’m not. I could never do what they do.”

I started to walk towards him but Ronnie blocked me, “So what? You’re going to live off of animal blood like Pete?”

Gabe glared, “This isn’t the place to be talking about this. Now get away from Ronnie and come here. Let’s go home.”

I shook my head, “No. Not with you. Not with a vampire.”

He looked taken back, “Did you just say that to me?”

I nodded and Ronnie hissed, “You won’t touch her.”

Gabe chuckled, “I wouldn’t talk if I was you.”

Within seconds it was a blur. Gabe lunged for Ronnie and Craig moved for me. I heard Ronnie tell me to run and I whipped around and started down the street. I was hopping I wouldn’t trip in the dark because Craig could catch me easily. I was already at the disadvantage.

I could hear his foot steps catch up as I turned the corner. I bumped into someone and I didn’t even apologize. Then I realize I was bumping into more the one person. The Dandies were out on this street and I just ran into the middle of them. I brushed their grabby hands and kept moving.

I crashed into a chest and I was met with Alex Gaskarth dressed as a Dandie. I looked around and looked at him. He winked and pulled out a stake. He pulled me closer and I could hear Craig right behind me.

Alex moved me and drove the stake forward and into Craig’s chest, “It’s nothing personal.”

Craig reached for the stake and pulled it out, “You little bitch-”

He exploded into ash and the Dandies turned to us, “Get us out of here Alex.”

“It’s ok. They’re not real Dandies. If Craig had paid enough attention he would have been able to tell.”

I looked around, “Who are they?”

“Hunters. From all over.”

I looked around and the looked at me, “How are there-?”

Alex started to tell me the story of Hayley being killed but they got some back up. When the hunters had come they had destroyed all of Gerard’s boys, not even bothering asking if they were good guys. The hunters had taken down Matt’s clan out too.

We had half of the Dandies to get through and what ever Francis had left of his clan. Alex said that was the biggest problem right now was the strength of Francis’s men. They were almost too strong for all the hunters.

“Ronnie’s clan?”

“He’s the only one left.”

“You guys really did some damage.”

He got closer, “They don’t know I’m a vampire so keep it on the low low for me ok?”

I nodded and spoke in his ear, “Gabe got turned.”

He pulled away and looked at me in horror, “By whom?”

“Craig. He just turned him now; willingly too.”

He shook his head and I told him what happened. He asked me to take him back to the spot and we did return. Ronnie and Gabe were still fighting. The hunter who had followed just seemed to stare or want to jump in to kill them both.

“Alex what do we do?”

“You’re asking me? He’s your boyfriend.”

I shoved him, “It’s our problem!”

I heard a voice behind me, “Kill them. They’re vampires!”

I knew my eyes were pleading with Alex. He knew I didn’t want Gabe to die even if he had become a vampire. I shook my head this was going too fast. First Hayley dies. Then Gerard is defeated who was on our side. Matt’s guys were off the map as well. How could this happen so suddenly? So easily? Were these hunters worth it? Where did they all come from? There were too many unanswered questions and holes.

I looked over to Alex, “Grab them and take them to the basement of the club. Chain them or something till I can calm the hunters down.”

He nodded and jogged over to the two fighters. I turned around, “Ok. I want answers. Who the hell are you and how did you get here so fast?”

The tall one in the front glared at me, “Who are we to trust you? You have a vampire for a boyfriend.”

“He used to be my boyfriend. He was turned tonight.”

The tall one who just made the remark came closer, “And you let him live?”

“Till I figure out what to do with him.”

“He’s a vampire. Kill him. Just like the others.”

I shook my head, “I probably will but who are you to tell me what to do?”

“You asked us to come so we did. We’re an elite group that handles outbreaks like this. We kill all the vampires off and move on to another area.”

“Thanks for the help-”

He cut me off, “We’re not doing this for you. We’re here to get rid of all vampires. Got it? Don’t get in our way.”

I nodded, “Then don’t get in mine.”

The male who got into my face backed off. He started to take his group of hunters down the street. I let them all pass me before I headed the other way towards my club. I needed to sit down with everyone and talk about what had happened. It was the only way to get everything figured out.

I mean Craig was gone.

He was out main problem and he was gone. Just like that; gone. Alex had killed him. I smiled to myself at how simple it was. He was so powerful and a newborn kills him. It was too easy.
********************
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH! I am SOOO sorry this is taking forever. Gah! I made it long too.
Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe. I promise it should be more of William and Kaylene now. They can finally have something happen. I hope. XD