Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

4 You Got To Be Kidding Me!

*******************************
Alex Gaskarth’s POV

“Oh fuck! Stupid rock!”

I hate tripping. I caught myself before I fell. I turned around to the rock and tried to kick it. I missed it. Good Lord! I tried again and still missed. Oh, that’s it! I picked it up and chucked it. Stupid evil rock.

I watched it fall to the ground in front of someone. I squinted as they started forward. I think it’s time to go. I turned around and started walking again. I noticed someone walk across the street at the end of the block.

“This isn’t cool.”

“I know.”

I got slammed to the ground and I growled. I stood up and I was surrounded by tons of guys in suits. The guys from the arcade! I looked for an escape route. There was no way I could take on this many guys.

“What do you want from me?”

They all smiled at the same time showing me fangs. What the hell? Did this cult get their teeth done? Half of them hissed at me. I’ll take that as a no.

“Wait!”

I watch as the William guy walked into the circle, “We need him alive.”

My eyes went wide, “Alright, this has been fun and all but I need to go.”

William looked at me, “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Dude I don’t care what your problem is but I’m leaving!”

Next thing I know I’m on the ground. That fucker punched me. I stood up and swing at him. He backed up and the guys took hold of my arms. I tried to fight them off, “Get the fuck off of me you freaks.”

Everything went black after that.
****************************
Kaylene’s POV

I was closing up the arcade and what not. I currently was doing the till. My cell phone rang. I looked at the screen. It said Gaskarth. I pushed the green button and placed it next to my ear, “Hello?”

“Kaylene? I’m sorry if I woke you.”

“No Mrs. Gaskarth, I was closing the arcade. What’s wrong?”

“Is Alex there by any chance?”

“No, he left hours ago. He said he needed to get home cause of his curfew. Has he not come yet?”

“Yes, He hasn’t showed up. I keep calling his phone but I keep getting his voice mail.”

“Alright. Um, I’ll call his other friends and see if they’ve seen him.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem. Night.”

“Goodnight.”

I ended up calling everyone in my phonebook and no one saw him. I was getting kid of scared. He always went home on time. I sighed and locked the doors. I left the arcade and headed home.

“Kaylene?”

I turned and William caught up to me. I turned and started walking again, “Are you stalking me now?”

He smiled, “You wish. I wanted to apologize.”

“For?”

“My glare to your friend. I’m sorry if it offended you.”

“It’s fine. Just give him a chance he’s a sweet guy.”

“If you want to see him again you better listen to what I say.”

I stopped and he did too. I turned to him, “Excuse me?”

William smirked, “You heard me.”

“Where is he?”

“He’s somewhere safe. And will stay safe as long as you don’t tattle to anyone.”

“Where…is…he?”

“In good time. I’ll talk to you soon and we’ll discuss our deal.”

“Are you fucking mental? You can’t get away with kidnapping.”

I pulled out my phone to call 911. He grabbed my arm, “If you tattle. I will kill him.”

His look was serious. That alone told me to listen to him. I put my phone away, “This is crazy. You don’t…”

I looked passed William and Alex was knocked out cold against the other men. William looked back at them, “Go home and shackle him.”

They disappeared in thin air and I gasped, “What the hell?”

William turned to me, “You are so oblivous! We’re vampires. We belong to a group called the Dandies. I am William Beckett head of the Dandies.”

“Dude, lay off the acid.”

He laughed, “You’ve seen the news. All the people drained dry. That’s us killing them. That’s how Alex will become if you don’t do as I say.”

I shook my head, “No…NO! Nice joke.”

He cupped my chin and pulled me close, “I’m not joking and you’re pissing me off. I will kill him like everyone else I’ve killed.”

Something in my head just begged me to listen to him. And I did, “Fine. What ever you say.”

“Good. Now go home and we’ll discuss our deal tomorrow.”

“He will be safe?”

As long as your lips stay shut, yes.”

“This is crazy. You are crazy. I’m crazy for listening to you.”

“Don’t worry. Your little crush will be safe with me.”

That’s what I was afraid of. William disappeared right in front of my eyes. I touched the spot where he was. He actually was gone. I ran home and upstairs to my room. I called Jodi. She was an expert on vampires. No answer.

“Damn it!”

I chucked my phone on my bed and looked at my laptop. Bingo.

“Well looks like the internet with supply my knowledge about vampires.”
***********************