Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

5 The Clock Is Ticking

*********************
William’s POV

I stood at the end of her bed and looked at her sleeping form. I smiled as I watched her roll onto her back. She seemed relaxed and even happy. Her facial features showed no tension. I placed my hands on her foot board and sighed softly. I wanted to take her away from her home.

She would be happy with me. I would be able to take care of her. I could make sure she had everything she wanted. She wouldn’t have to work. She wouldn’t have to go to school. I could even have what I wanted.

I was distracted from my thoughts as her eyes fluttered open and she saw me. She gasped and sat up. She leaned back to her head board. She was wearing an overly sized tee shirt. It exposed quite a bit of her skin and she quickly covered herself with her blanket.

“William?”

Her heart rate was increasing and it was sending me over the edge. The urge to bleed her dry was getting stronger. I inhaled her scent and calmed myself. I looked at her neck and back up to her eyes, “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“What do you want?!”

“I need you to relax.”

“I’ll scream!”

I smiled, “I wouldn’t do that if I was you. I could kill you before they came to help you.”

Her eyes widen and I smiled, “Like I said I won’t hurt you unless you give me reason too.”

I moved to the side of her bed and sat next to her. She scooted away and held the blanket against her like it was glued to her. I let one of my hands reach for her. She flinched as I cupped her cheek. She wanted to move away from me.

I stroked her cheek with my thumb, “Don’t be afraid of me. Believe me, there are worse people in this world.”

She relaxed slightly and let her hands rest in front of her. Her blanket fell slightly, her shirt following. I looked down and she quickly covered herself up. I pull her hands away, “You don’t need to cover yourself.”

She pulled away from me and pulled the blankets to her chin, “Don’t touch me.”

I sucked on my canine and glared at her. I wanted to say something else. But I held my tongue. I had to do this carefully. I couldn’t mess up at this point. Her breathing started declining but her pulse was still jumping. I smiled, “We have a deal to make.”

She nodded, “What is your proposition?”

“You. For Gaskarth.”

He eyes went wide and she shook her head. I nodded, “That’s my offer. Decline and I’ll kill him.”

“You want me to trade places with him?”

I nodded, “It’s a very simple offer. You come with me. I let him go.”

Take the god damn offer if you know what’s good for you! Women sometimes! Always have to think things out. They have to weigh the pros and cons. I don’t have time for this!

“The clock is ticking. If you don’t say ye sin thirty seconds Gaskarth is dead.”

“Fine you have a god damn deal.”

“Good.”

Very good indeed.

*********************
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh it’s short and I don't care.
Thanks you guys for subscribing.
Means a lot to me!
Subscribe and comment!