This Picturesque Life

I've Got Something To Say

When the last of desert was scraped clean off the china and into the pits of their stomachs, Eric offered to do dishes, as Olivia had cooked dinner. Almost immediately Ashley announced that she was going to help out too, “Dada I dry dem!” She beamed. Chuckling Eric nodded and picked up the little girl and walked her to the kitchen counter. Olivia brought a chair over to the drain board and watched as Eric set the toddler down onto the chair smiling brightly. The two felt oddly at peace, and completely relaxed; and Ashley just radiated in their happiness, beaming and squealing in laughter, as Eric would teasingly wipe soap suds onto the tip of her nose.

When the last dish was dried and put away, Ashley eagerly pulled the plug and watched the water go down the drain with such fascination. Eric chuckled and picked her up again, kissing the top her head before he set her down on the tiled floor. “What do you want to do now?” He asked fondly as he checked the time to see how long she had before bed.

She paused and put her index finger on her chin as she paused to thoroughly think about the matter. “Sponge Bob?” She asked timidly, pulling on the skirt of her jumper.

“Sure thing, you go put it on and I’ll be there in a moment,” He nodded, watching as she cheered and scampered off to the living room. He straightened up and turned to smile at Olivia, who smiled softly back at him. He opened his mouth to say something when his phone went off from the depths of his pocket, with a defeated sigh he held up a finger – the universal sign for one minute – while he dug the device out.

“Hello?” He asked irritated into the phone.

Dude, I’m just calling to see remind you of your band’s practice tomorrow at mine,” John laughed light and carefree.

“Thanks, I know that… why did you really call?” Eric questioned suspiciously.

On the line he heard John sigh before answering, “Alright, we just wanted to see how the date is going,” He answered honestly.

“Yeah, well I got to go,” Eric stated tiredly. He didn’t know why he didn’t just tell him that he cancelled and was with Olivia, who he quickly looked up at and smiled apologetically.

Man I can’t believe you’re doing this… just talk to Olivia-” John pleaded.

“Bye,” Eric sighed before rudely hanging up. He cringed for a moment as he shoved the phone back into his pocket, feeling guilty but only the slightest bit. He could always apologize and explain to John the next day at practice. “Sorry,” He shrugged.

“It’s alright,” She smiled softly, her laughter evident in her voice.

He nodded and flicked his hair out of his face before opening his mouth to speak again, “Dada, are you coming?” Ashley shouted from the living room, worry obvious in her high pitched voice.

“Yeah baby,” He called not taking his eyes off of Olivia.

“Later,” She nodded before the two walked into the living room, sitting on either side of their daughter. She bounced up and down for the majority of the show too happy to sit still, and when she laughed her laugh was louder than normal for the same reasons.

“Night baby girl,” Eric whispered as he tucked Ashley into bed 30 minutes later.

“Night, night dada,” She mumbled, her eye lids drooping with sleep. Leaning down Eric pressed a kiss to her forehead, moving out of the way so Olivia could place one on her cheek while she whispered the same thing as he did. Only she didn’t get a response from the little girl as she was already fast asleep.

Slowly the two crept out of the room and closed the door softly before standing awkwardly in the hallway. After a moment’s consideration Eric took Olivia’s hand and led her down the hallway and into their bedroom, sitting down on the bed’s edge slowly. “So it’s later,” He stated, trying to egg himself on.

She nodded silently, as she bit her lip staring at his hands that still held hers. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, “I’m sorry,” He blurted quickly. Pausing he took another deep breath before continuing on, “I shouldn’t have been so quick to jump, and I should have just waited to hear your side of the story and all. I just… since I had gotten home it felt like I was competing with Kevin for everything, especially when it came to Ashley…” He sighed opening his eyes and staring into her green eyes, “And I was afraid to even consider competing with him for you… because he’ll always be here for you when I can’t be.”

“Eric, you had no reason to be worried or jealous or anything of those sorts! Kevin was just a friend, but what he did made me reconsider that… and maybe I let him in a little too much and that led him on a bit. But I thought you knew that I love you and nothing can change that. Even if you were off in England for a year… I’d still love you,” She whispered feeling her heart tightening as she cupped his face.

Eric swallowed away the lump that was forming in his throat, and smiled at her cupping her face with one of his hands as well, “I’m sorry… sometimes it gets nerve wracking imaging you home alone and lonely,”

“But I’m not alone, I have Ashley and she’s a constant remind of you and the love we share. Hell she’s made from that love… and I couldn’t have wished for a better life than the one I live now, with her and you…” Olivia smiled as her eyes glazed over. “And these past days without you… it’s been a living hell, it’s worse than when you’re on tour because… I didn’t know if you’d ever return home,” She mumbled sadly, her voice cracking just the slightest bit.

“I’m sorry I’ve caused so much pain… I mean it…” He swore, as he lent in and kissed her forehead. “I’ll do anything I can to make it better, just name it,” He promised desperately, his eyes boring into hers; his lips just hovering over hers.

“Come home,” She whimpered a tear escaping down her cheek.

“Of course,” He stated before pressing his lips that last inch and connecting them with hers.

She pressed back with force, her hands gripping tightly the back of his neck as she moved onto his lap. He groaned in content as he gripped her waist and pulled her even closer, before carefully opening her lips with his tongue. Their tongues battled for dominance in their passionate kiss not even noticing as he lay back down onto the bed, Olivia straddling him. His hands pushed up her shirt and explored the soft skin he had missed, trailing up her arched back and at the bra quickly unhooking the garment. She leaned backwards and removed her shirt and threw both pieces of clothing across the room, quickly getting rid of his shirt too and making quick work of his belt. He stared up at him in amazement, watching how she bit her lip slightly as she undid his jeans and pulled them down the length of his legs. He chuckled slightly as she also pulled his socks off before she returned to hover over him.

His hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her down to him, for a slow passionate kiss. After a few seconds he gently bit on her lip and tugged at it smirking to himself upon hearing her breathy moan. He gripped her ass tightly with one hand, and steadied himself on the bed with the other before he rolled them over, her red hair covering the two pillows. He fumbled slightly as he undid her jeans, but he slowed down and perfectly managed to tease her as he removed her from her last piece of clothing.

“Eric,” She whined her voice breaking into a slight giggle as she did so.

“Olivia,” He chuckled, leaning down over her. She smirked before quickly tugging his boxers off of him, causing him to smirk in return. He bent down and kissed her softly on the lips, “You’re so beautiful,” He whispered. She blushed slightly but didn’t try to hide it; instead she confidently wrapped her arm around his neck and trailed her fingers through hit hair. “I love you,” He told her softly.

“I love you too,” She smiled up at him, “Now never leave me again,” She ordered lightly.

“As you wish,” He bowed his head, a loving smile upon his face. With that, no more words were said as the made up by showing just how much they loved each other. They did just that, until the early hours of the day; when they fell asleep wrapped up in each other, the way they were meant to. And everything was right with the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE YOU GO!
Now I'm expecting LOTS of Love for this update!!!
=D
2 Updates Left... expect the next one sometime next week.