This Picturesque Life

What A Pretty Friend Of Mine

Ashley was long in bed when Olivia got home that night; Eric was seated on the couch watching the comedy network, his best friend John sitting beside him both laughing when appropriate. She slipped her shoes off and took of her jacket hanging it up on the coat rack contently. She walked to the couch and sat beside Eric, who placed his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek lightly.

“Hi John,” She smiled at the friend.

“Hey Liv,” He smiled. “So I heard you’re Mimi in the towns production of Rent,” He smiled “Congrats,”

She blushed slightly “Thanks,” before turning to Eric “How was Ashley?”

“She was fine, don’t worry,” He chuckled pecking her lips.

“Well I’m going to leave now… because I don’t want to be a third wheel or witness something that will hurt my virgin eyes,” John laughed standing up.

“You virgin anything? Ha,” Eric laughed at his friend.

“Shh,” John smirked placing his index finger in front of his lips. “Of course,” He winked. “Bye love birds,” He waved before walking to the door. He slipped on his shoes and hoodie and departed.

“So she was really okay?” Olivia asked attentively after the door closed.

“Yes, she was fine. I even got a kiss goodnight,” He smiled genuinely happy.

“That’s good, just remember it will probably take to the end of week before she remembers you completely,” She reminded.

“I know Liv, it’s always like this after a tour,” He sighed saddened by the truth. “But I knew what I was getting into when I joined the band; it just never gets any easier,”

She reached up and cupped his face “I know, and I know it tears you up when she does things like she did today, but she’ll remember you for the next three weeks after this. And we’ll just work on it harder while you’re on Warped, and when she’s older she won’t forget you at all,” She said trying to comfort him. He smiled and pressed his lips to hers.

“So you got the day off?” He asked eagerly changing the subject. She giggled and nodded happily “Good,” He breathed pressing his lips to hers once more in a hungry kiss, before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to their bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys are one of the best groups I've ever had on here for story commenters
Please Don't Stop!
Keep Sending your love!
♥♥