Vampire Academy

Gerard and Mikey are your typical brothers. They live a normal life in Newark, New Jersey, they go to a normal school, and they have normal friends. Well, one of them does anyway.
Gerard stays hidden, Mikey wants the crowd. Neither of them are sure what they are doing is right, or the best way to live, but they sure do know how to hide their doubts.
So what happens when two boys are suddenly thrust into a world that only exists in books and movies? What happens when they're torn apart by fate and their Grandmother's last dying wish?
Welcome to the Vampire Academy.
Leave your mortality at the door.

(ALL LIES ARE ITALICIZED!)

*this is gonna make me sound like a comment whore, but if you read, comment!Anything helps, even if it's to say it sucks!*
  1. Bat Boy
    "Just be glad he’s not your brother. I’d have to ***ing shoot myself."
  2. Après Moi Le Deluge
    "It just kept ticking and ticking but it wasn't moving anywhere."
  3. The Wall
    "Two weeks away to be exact."
  4. Creep
    "Maybe they’d found one of my Sandman comics, and wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to become criminally insane or something…"
  5. Mortality
    "She looked almost zombie-like, her eyes vacant and unblinking."
  6. Saintlike
    "I was lead to the couch where I collapsed, blood smearing all over the pillows, only to have a box of Kleenex thrown at me from across the room."
  7. Eyeball
    "For the first time I felt like they were truly proud of me."
  8. Daydream
    "I watched in awe as the man leaned down and jammed his filthy long nails into the soft earth."
  9. Swing From A Rope If You Dare
    "The hand-crafted stairs had taken us to a sort of underground cavern where we stood crammed together like a bunch of sweaty adolescent sardines."
  10. Scar Tissue
    "Gerard’s thin, pale stature, licking his lips and ready to kill."
  11. Fall On Your Tongue Like Pixie Dust
    "This “disconnection” was something I’d always heard about, but never thought I could feel."
  12. Sink or Swim
    "This was the climax. It was do or die."
  13. Clear The Area
    “Wh…y-you…you were hit by a car.”
  14. Because The Wind Is High, It Blows My Mind
    "No fight, however, has gone on longer than that of the Angels and the Bandits."
  15. In Rainbows
    "All I could see was my brother’s bloody, mutilated body lying limp in a pristine hospital bed."
  16. The Past and Pending
    "I shivered as something thrashed inside of me, pounding against my innards like a ravenous caged animal."
  17. Ame No Uta
    "But what if it was good? Would I have even cared then?"
  18. Hide and Seek
    "Her hair was as white as the walls and her eyes were liquid, cobalt blue."