Status: Hiatus

Memories remain, As time goes on

Beautiful

Hanna woke up the next morning by sun shining in her eyes. She turned over, her back facing the window and looked at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand. 8:36 am it read. She turned on her back staring up at the ceiling thinking about things she needed to get done today. She had planned to go look for few houses she had already found on the internet few weeks before. She had also planned on going to look for a car as well.

She sighed getting out of the bed and walking over to her suitcase getting out some jeans and tank top along with undergarments, before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.
15 later she stepped out of the bathroom showered and dressed. She walked over to her suitcase getting out her make up bag and her hair stuff before returning to bathroom.

Hanna smiled as she walked into the kitchen seeing Leana standing by the stove cooking them breakfasts.

“Good morning Hun, slept well?” Leana greeted her as Hanna walked in.
“Good morning, I slept well thank you!” Hanna replied smiling.
Moment later Leana placed a plate with pancakes in front of her. Hanna thanked her and started to eat.

“So, you got any plans for today?” Leana asked sting next to her starting on her own food.
“Yeah, I’m going to look at some houses.” Hanna nodded. She stood up from the table and walked over to the fridge getting out orange juice, poring herself a glass.
“You can take my car.” Leana said taking sip of her coffee. Hanna thanked her sitting down in her by the table finishing her food.

“You know you can stay with us as long as you need.” Leana said as she stood up from the table placing their empty plates into the sink.
“And I appreciate, but I don’t want to bother you guys.” Hanna replied smiling at her.
“You’re not bothering us Hun” Leana assumed her.

“Thank you” Hanna smiled giving Leana a hug. “Ok I better get going.” She said before walking into the hallway and pulling on her shoes, that she had carried down earlier.
Leana tossed her car keys, telling her to be safe before she walked back into the kitchen.

“So what do you think” the relator asked. They were standing in the kitchen of this beautiful house. And Hanna loved it, it was nice, a lot of open space. She knew that the house needed some redecorating; not really liking all the brown that was going on, but the house was beautiful.

She just fell in love with it the moment she stepped through the door. Also it was located near the pier, which meant that she wouldn’t be living far from her brother.
“I like this house.” Hanna answered, “So I think I’m going to take it.” She smiled at the woman. She nodded her head and got out some papers for Hanna to sign.

As she pulled up at her brother’s house, she noticed a black escalade parked in the drive way, not knowing to whom the car belonged to. But she knew that it must belong to one of the guys, seeing as she had seen the car yesterday.

She parked the car next to it and got out heading for the front door. Pulling off the shoes Hanna walked into the living room. Leana was sitting on the couch, reading a book. She looked up hearing Hanna enter the room and smiled.
“So how did it go?” Leana asked placing the book down on the coffee table. Hanna sat down next to her and leaned back.

“Good and I found the house.” She replied.
“So you’re going to be moving in there soon?” Leana asked.
“In a week or two, yes. I plan on repainting the walls, the house is very brown.” Hanna chuckled.

“If you need any help, just ask.” Leana smiled.
“Hanna!” Jimmy’s voice came from behind them. Hanna turned around and smiled at her brother, behind him she saw Brian walking into the living room. He sat down next to her offering her a smile that she returned.

“So How was your day?” Jimmy asked sitting down across from her.
“Good, thank you.” She smiled at her brother.
They sat there talking for few more minutes before Hanna remembered that she wanted to go get her a car.

“Hey, can anyone give me a ride to the car shop?” Hanna asked.
“I can drive you!” Brian smiled down at her. Hanna smiled back “Thanks”
“You’re getting a car?” Jimmy asked his sister.
“Well I can’t drive around in one of your cars forever now can i?” She chuckled. Jimmy nodded his head, his sister had a point.
“I can buy you a car.” Jimmy offered. Hanna shook her head. “Don’t worry, I can afford it” She smiled at her brother.

Working as interior designer and model really paid off. She would save up some money, and usually would live with only the money she got as interior designer, and save the money she made from modeling.

She would also invest the money and buy stocks. She knew how to make money and that’s what she did. She knew she would always use some extra money.
“We can go whenever you’re ready” Said to Brian.
“We can go now if you want.” Brian replied smiling at her. She smiled before standing up pulling her shoes on. Brian followed suit and leaded her out to his car.

“Where to?” Brian asked as he pulled out of the driveway.
“You’re driving aren’t you?” Hanna chuckled. Brian shook his head smiling. “It’s really nice that you’re back home. “ Brian said glancing at her.
“It’s good to be home” Hanna sighed looking out the window. Few minutes later Brian pulled up at Lexus dealership.

“So is this place good or you want me to drive you somewhere else?” Brian asked as he killed the engine.
“It’s good” Hanna smiled turning to face him.
The both of them were staring at each other not saying anything. Hanna was looking into his chocolate brown eyes, taking in everything about him; his eyes and his nose, his dark hair and his thin lips.

Brian did the same, he had missed her so much, her smell, her soft skin against his, the feeling of her soft red lips touching his.
He leaned closer to her placing his palm on her cheek, making Hanna look at him confused. Brian did the one thing he wanted to do since she first saw her after eight years of being apart.
He placed his lips on hers, kissing her softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hanna
House
Hope you enjoyed.
Hope to see some comments.
Love LJ