Status: Hiatus

Memories remain, As time goes on

I’m sorry

Hanna watched Brian confused as he placed the palm of his hand on her cheek. Her eyes widened as he pressed his lips against hers. She didn’t know what to do, part of her screamed for her to pull away while the other told her to kiss him back.

She started to kiss back, their lips moving against each other’s. She felt Brian smile against her lips pulling her face closer to his, kissing her harder and with more passion, making her forget everything.

Her mind was screaming at her to pull away, that it was wrong. Neither one of them wanted to pull away, simply because it felt right, it felt like they had never broken up.
Finally Hanna pulled away from the kiss trying to catch her breath. “Wha – what are you doing?” she asked looking up at him.

“I’m sorry I just-“Brian sighed running a hand through his hair. “I just wanted to see if it felt the same”

Hanna shook her head before getting out of the car, walking toward the entrance. She turned around looking at Brian who was getting out of the car. She opened the door and walked inside once Brian was beside her. She was still a bit shocked by Brian kissing her. And that kiss most definitely brought back memories and it felt like they had never broke up.

Hanna carried her suitcase outside placing it in into the back seat of her black Lexus GS 300, before walking back into the house.

After spending week repainting the walls and changing the furniture, she was finally moving in to her new house. And she couldn’t be more exited.

“Thank you guys so much for letting me stay.” Hanna thanked both Leana and Jimmy hugging the both of them.

“You’re welcome. You’re my little sister after all” Jimmy smiled hugging her back.
“I know, but still” she said smiling. “Ok I’ll see you guy’s later” Hanna told them before walking back to her car, getting in.

Everyone was going to go to her house for a house warming party later tonight.
Hanna hasn’t really talked to Brian after what happened in his car week ago. And she really didn’t want to feel awkward being around him and Michelle tonight.

She parked into the drive way of her new home and got out of the car. She got her bags before walking up to the front door and unlocking it.

She walked into the house dropping her keys down on the small table in hallway, before walking up to her new bedroom. She had painted her bedroom purple with black designs on the walls. A king size bed stood in the middle of the room against the wall, having a great view of the ocean. She sighed setting her bags down by her closet.

She still had to do some grocery shopping seeing as she didn’t have anything for the party. She sighed walking back downstairs grabbing her car keys. She had a lot of things to do.

The doorbell rang making Hanna get out of her seat on the lawn chair in the backyard.
She walked into the house and down the hallway to the front door. She opened the door and smiled.

“Hey guys.” She greeted Zacky and Gena pulling them into a hug before letting them into the house.

“I have to say the house looks amazing.” Gena said as they walked further into the house toward the back door that leads to the backyard. Hanna thanked her.
She followed them to the backyard but stopped as the doorbell rang again.

She turned around going to the front door what seemed like hundredth time today.
When she opened the door Brian and Michelle stood there smiling at her.

“Hey” She greeted letting the couple in.
“Everyone is in the backyard” She told them closing the door. They nodded their heads before walking out in the backyard. Hanna sighed running a hand through her hair as she walked into the kitchen taking out a bottle of Bacardi Vodka from the fridge. She took a glass from the cupboard above her head filling it with ice. She poured the liquid into the glass, taking a sip of it.

“You’re not going to drink that all by yourself are you?” A voice came from behind her.
She turned around staring into those chocolate brown eyes leaning against the counter.
She shrugged taking a sip from her drink. Brian walked into the kitchen taking out a glass before filling it with ice and vodka.

Hanna stood there awkwardly as Brian stared down at her. The smell of cologne and cigarettes radiated from him as he stood just feet’s away from her.
“What do you want?” she asked moments later not really liking the silence that had formed between them nor the feeling of him staring at her.

Brian licked over his lips, looking at her as she grew annoyed by him not saying anything. He didn’t know what was happening to him. Ever since last week he couldn’t get her out of his head. Her face was all he saw when he closed his eyes. He didn’t know why but those feelings that he once had for her were starting to come back. He took a step forward placing the palm of his hand on her cheek closing the space between them. The feeling of her soft lips against his made his heart skip a beat.

Hanna placed her hands on his chest pushing him away looking at him confused and angry.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” she semi-shouted. Brian didn’t say anything, he just stared at her.

“Your fiancée is out there in the backyard!” When Brian again didn’t say anything, she started to walk past him outside but Brian stopped her grabbing her hand pulling her back toward him slightly.

“I’m sorry; I don’t know what came over me.” Brian sighed running his hand through his hair. Hanna nodded before walking outside to join her friends.

Brian groaned leaning against the counter where Hanna had stood earlier. He didn’t know what was happening to him, why those feelings that he had for her were suddenly coming back. He emptied the content of his glass before returning outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hanna
Hope you enjoyed the update, And I hope to see some comments for this chapter because i don't seem to get a lot. like 2 or 3. So ... yeah..
So leave me a comment and tell me what you think.
Love LJ :)