Status: Hiatus

Memories remain, As time goes on

Dinner

The bright sun was shining in her face making her groan and turn away, bringing the covers over her face.

She could feel headache coming on as she started to wake up more. She brought the covers of her face sitting up in her bed and groaned at her pounding head. She looked at the clock on the bedsides table 7:43. She sighed and got out of the bed walking out of her bedroom downstairs. She walked into the kitchen reaching into a cupboard taking out some Tylenol popping two pills in her mouth before going over to the fridge taking out water bottle. She unscrewed the lid before drinking the content swallowing the pills.

She placed the water bottle down on the counter before walking back over to the fridge taking out carton of milk placing it on the counter before reaching for a bowl and cereal. She wasn’t into mood to stand by a stove and cook her breakfasts.

Hanna stood up from her seat on the breakfast isle taking her empty bowl to the sink before making her way back up to her bedroom.
As she entered the room her cellphone started to ring on her bedsides table. She walked around the bed taking the phone. 1 new text message she opened it and smiled seeing Val’s name.

What are you doing today?

She hit reply before she started typing.
Working till 4. Why?

Minute later there was a reply.
We’re having dinner tonight at mine and Matt’s house so it would be nice if you come?

Oh… ok I’ll be there, when? She replied before she threw her phone on the bed.

She walked into her closet looking through what she could ware. She finally decided on black jeans and with white tank top and grey plaid shirt. She walked out of the closet placing the clothes on the bed before taking her cellphone, reading the message Val had sent back.

Be at my house at 7

She sent her an ‘ok’ before walking into her bathroom to take a shower. Half an hour later Hanna walked down the stairs her car keys in her hand, she walked out of the house locking the door behind her before walking to her car and getting in.

“Thank you for coming Mrs. Smith. Have a nice day” Hanna said goodbye to one of her clients.

She sighed closing her eyes, leaning back into the chair. It was her last client for the day. The woman wanted her entire house redecorated, and was going on and on about what she wants to be done. She was tired and it was only 3 o’clock. She still had an hour till she could go home so she decided that she would finish some of the work that needed to be done.

4 o’clock came faster than she expected. She gathered her laptop and some sketches before walking out of her office.

She threw her car keys on the coffee table taking off her shoes before walking upstairs to her bedroom collapsing on the bed. She had almost two till she had to be at Matt and Val’s. She would rather say home and sleep but she promised Val that she was going to be there. After almost half an hour laying there she finally got up walking into her closed looking for something she could wear. She finally decided on black legging and purple tank top tunic and black platform oxford heels.

She walked into her bedroom changing out of her clothes pulling on the ones she had picked out. She retouched her makeup and hair before pulling on her shoes. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen over to the fridge. She took out a bottle of water unscrewing the lid she took a sip from the cold water before walking into the living room to kiss some time till she had to leave.

“Come on in. Glad you could make it” Val greeted a warm smile on her face as she let Hanna into the house.

Hanna smiled at her walking past her into the house before following her to the living room where everyone sat talking.

“Hanna” Jimmy called, standing up from the couch walking up to her pulling her into a hug. She hugged him back before pulling away and greeting everyone else.

“Dinner’s ready Val called from the dining room moments later. Everyone walked into the dining room taking seats on the table where food was placed on the table.
Hanna looked up as Brian took a seat next to her; he smiled at her as he saw her looking.

“So Hanna, I got a question.” Jimmy spoke taking a sip from his bottle of beer. Hanna nodded for him to go on as she took a sip from her vine glass. Everyone was sitting in the living room discussing the upcoming tour.

“So could you like take off few months from work?” Hanna looked at her brother confused nut understanding what he wanted.

“And why would I do that?” she asked raising an eyebrow. Jimmy grinned at her “Well we want you to come with us on tour.”

“I don’t know.” She shook her head. She didn’t think it was such a good idea. She had just started to work and she really didn’t know if she could just leave for few months.
“Oh come on, you don’t even have to stay for the whole tour. I just want you to be there.” Jimmy pleaded.

“Come on Hanna, It’s going to be fun.” Val pleaded.
Hanna shook her head “Ok, but I won’t be staying for the whole tour.” She told them. Jimmy cheered before standing up from his seat pulling her into a hug. She couldn’t help but feel nervous about this. She didn’t know what to expect from this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hanna
Dinner
Hope you enjoyed the update. Hope to see Comments so feel free to speak your mind.

Love LJ.