The Straight Edge Superstar and the Charismatic Enigma

Chapter 1

Name:Demi Jones
D.O.B.:April 12, 1980
Age:27 (in the beginning of story)
Ring Name: Demonic Demi
Nickname: D, Dem
Looks: Mid-back lengthblack hair w/ blue and purple streaks,grayish blue eyes,5'7",125lbs
Personality: Sarcastic, not very bubbly, likes Three Days Grace,Fall Out Boy, has a temper.
Crush:CM Punk a.k.a Phil Brooks Jeff Hardyhas a crush on her.
Brand:starts on ECW then ends up on Raw
Debut: June 2007
Other characters: CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Melina(cousin), Matt Hardy, Maria, Mickie James, Shawn Micheals, HHH, and many others
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 2007
I walk into the arena where ECW is being held at tonight. At first I was supposed to start on Raw with my mentor Shawn Micheals. BUT then they call me and tell me to set off for ECW. So here I am.
I'm walking down the hallways lost as ever, looking for some Estrada person. Then some people come down the hallway and one actually came over to help me.
"Hi are you a lost fan or a newbie?" He asked.
"A lost newbie." I say."Have you seen this Estrada person?"
"Yea come follow me." He says."I'm Elijah Burke by the way."
"Ok." I sa y wondering if he's actually gonna help me to GM's office or outta my pants.
Soon we were at a door with "ECW GM: Estrada". Elijah knocks on the door for me.
"Come in!!" A loud latino voice boomed.
I walk in and see two men sitting in chairs,but I already know the behind the desk was Estrada. The other guy had shoulder length black hair, a lip piercing, brown eyes, and some visible tatoos under a skeleton like t-shirt.Which looked nice on him.
"Sit down." Estrada ordered. I followed it quickly sitting on the other chair."Thank you for bringing Elijah, you may go."
Elijah left after nodding at Estrada.
"Maybe I should come back later." The cute guy said
"No, Demi won't mind.Will you Demi?" He asked. I shook my head."This is CM Punk by the way." I look over at the other guy and wave. CM Punk waves back with a tiny smile.
"Now back to business, Punk...." Estrada continued. I tried to get small glimpses at this Punk fellow. Yes he is hot, but why I'm gawking at him is giving me this feeling...
"Now Demi, you have read over your contract with your mentor, Shawn Micheals, am I correct?" Estrada said.
"Yes sir." I say noticing Punk's eyes watching me.
"Ok then, all you need to do is sign and Punk here will show you to the locker room." The GM said pulling out my contract.
I skim over it, sign it, and give it back to Estrada.
"Muy bien.You may go now."
I left the office following Punk down some hallways.
"So you're Shawn's student huh, anyone else you know already?" Punk asked with a smirk.
"I grew up with the Hardy's in Cameron, and Melina's my cousin." I say trying to look in his eyes.
"So why's your ring name Demonic Demi?"
He asked slowing down looking curious.
"My friends thought I was evil and very sarcastic, but the Demonic part isn't really apart of my ring name." I then finish."Sorta like a nickname."
"Like my ringname." He says. I gave him puzzled look. "Well the Punk part anyways." He chuckled.
"Hmm" I say.
Pretty soon we were at the locker room door that said "WOMENS' LOCKER"
"Well that's how you get to the curtain. Anything else ya need.?" Punk asked.
"No, I think I got it." I smile. He smiles back and I blish.
(*= thoughts)
*No Demi you can't fall for him, you just met him.!!*
"Phil!" a voice called out waving at Punk. It was a red headed female. Maria!! So that's the slut Jeff was telling me about.
She walked up to Punk and gave a kiss on his lips. My heart had sunk. He's sexy and taken.
"Well I better get ready for my match." I say trying to keep the hurt outta my voice.
"Wait, Demi, let me introduce you to my girlfriend-" I interupted him.
"Maria, I know." I sigh." Jeff has told me about her."
"What did he say about me?" Maria asked looking a little guilty.
*That you're a slut*
"That you're a great fighter."
"Oh ok" She said looking relieved.
"So I gotta get ready so bye." I say walking into the locker room as the tears start to fall. Thankfully no one was in there.