The Straight Edge Superstar and the Charismatic Enigma

Chapter12

December 2008
We have just finished the Tribute to the Troops tour, and I was feeling a little queazy. There were nurses and dotors there to give me the good news. When I told Phil he was estatic. Plus I get the next 10 months off.
When I told Mel, she screamed for joy then stopped then said,"Ew you're carrying Punk's child.".
Now we're back in the states and are getting ready for Armageddon tonight. Phil says he has a suprise for me when he wins.
~~~~~~~After Punk's Match~~~~~~
"I would like Demi to come out to the ring." Phil said into the mic.
My entrance theme blared through the arena. I walk out and climb into the ring. I hug Phil as a way of saying congrats.
"Now Demi, these fans know, I know and the superstars and divas backstage know, we've been dating for a while." Phil paused as the crowd cheered loudly. Then he got down on one knee. "Demi, you are the first woman who actually loves me. You are the mother of my first child." Phil says rubbing my stomach. Then pulls a box from under the apron. "And I love you. So Demi Kiara Jones, will you marry me?"
I tear up and nod yes since I was speechless. Phil slipped the ring on my finger, got up and hugged me while the superstars and divas stood at the top of the ramp. The fans cheered even louder than before and clapped with the superstars.
~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~
Our phones haven't shut up since I said yes. My mom, Claude G (Hardy's dad), Shannon (Moore), and my brother (Lorenzo) have all calledme.
There was a knock on Phil's locker room door. He opens it and Mickie, Jeff, Matt, Mel, and Candiice walked in.
"Congrats you 2!" Mickie said cheerfully
"Thanks." Phil and I say in unison
I look at Jeff who seems a little disappointed.
"So when's the wedding?" Mel asked
"Hopefully-if I planned it right- in 4 months" Phil said.
"In April?" Candice said
"The 12th of April" Phil said with his smile growing bigger.
"We're getting married on my bitrhday?!" I screeched in shock, but still happy.
" That's what I'm hoping for."Phil said
"Wow you're birthday's gonna rock!" Mickie said smiling.
"So do we have toget you a wedding gift and a birthday gift?" Matt asks.
"No, Matthew."
"Well, I have a championship match to get ready for, so see ya later." Jeff sighed
"Bye, Jeffrey." I wave sadly
*Hopefully he's nottoo hurt about this.*