The Straight Edge Superstar and the Charismatic Enigma

Chapter 13

January 2009
Phil is going for the Intercontinental Championship. And so far I'm 3 months pregnant. Jeff has been acting strange around me and Phil. Then Matt has been bitching too. God this month is crazy.
Today is the 19th and P hil is getting his 3rd and final chance at I-C title.
"And your winner and new Intercontinental Champion, CM Punk." Lillian announced.
I cheered from his locker room and ran -well walked briskly- to the curtain to watch him celebrate.
"Woo!" He cheered when he finally got back here. "Dems you are looking at the new I-C champ!"
"Congrats, Phillie." I smile.
He gave me a kiss and then we heard,
"Punk, get off of her and say hi to your siblings!"
"Is that your brother, Mike?" I whispered.
Phil nodded and said, "Hey Mike, Hannah...where's Destiny?"
"Parking the car bro" Hannah said.
"So this is the girl you knocked up, huh?" Mike smirked.
"She's my financee." Phil said
"We saw," Hannah said." Congrats you're gonna be a Brooks! Now show me the ring!"
I smile and raised my left hand.
"Wow ...Phil did good...for once." She said with a smile.
"I've done good before!" Phil protested jokingly
"Name `em." Another girl said.
"Well, Destiny, I got to the WWE, won the ECW title, World Heavyweight, world tag team, and the Intercontinental." He smiled proudly.
"You forgot one." I say
"Oh yea yo-" Phil got interuppted.
"Your fiancee that is pregnant with your child!" Mike laughed.
" You know I do have a name!!" I say thru clenched teeth.
"D, calm down." Phil sadi putting his hands on my shoulders.
"We do know your name. It's just Mike has to the dumbass in every situation." Hannah says and I laugh.
We talk a little more with my future in-laws until Destiny says, "Hurry and get showered we wanna party."
Phil nodded and took my hand and we went to his locker room and changed. I was wearing:

With a black jacket and a pair of black 2 inch heels.
~~~~~~~At the Party~~~~~~
We all went to a club and I met Phil's parents. They were nice and congradulated me and Phil.
Phil brung me over to the bar and ordered 2 pepsi's.
"My parents are happy you're not a slut like Maria." Phil sai
"Your parents said 'slut'?" I asked suprised
"They actually said " I'm happy she will open her legs for you and not any other man" . He chuckled, "Then my dad added "The old Brooks charm."
"Wow" I say turning pink.
"Wanna dance?" He asked changing the subject. I nod and we danced until 2:00 am. Then we went to Phil's condo.

[Sorry if the ending sucked, and I don't have anything againstMaira it just makes the story flow if Demi hates her]