The Straight Edge Superstar and the Charismatic Enigma

Chapter 15

March 2009
Phil had lost the I-C title to JBL. That's how bad our life's going. The road to Wrestlemania is getting wierder since Randy is fueding with the royal family of the WWE. And my two best friends are fueding and I'm not getting in between that.
So now I'm backstage, going to Phil's locker room. I didn't want anybody see me, so I put on my head. I knock on his door and he opened it then smiled at me.
"Hey babe, you doing okay?" He asked pulling me close.
"Yea, just a bit sore," I smile lightly.
"So, are you wrestling today?" He asked
"Not `til a week before Wrestlemania, and I will still compete in the 25 diva battle royal." I say
Phil smiled and hugged me tighter.
"Hopefully you win at Wrestlemania."
"You too," I smile a little harder.
Then he kissed my neck and and his hands slid up my shirt. As good as that felt, I continue. It wouldn't be right.
"Phil stop." I say.
"But I want to create another child with you." Phil said breathing into my neck.
"Phil we can't....I'm not ready yet."
"Please," He begged.
"No, I can't go through this again," I sigh." What if Maria does this again?"
"She won't this time....so please?" He begs again.
"No, Phil, can't you control your horniness?!" I say a little pissed.
"Demi, I want a child and if I want to be able to care for it before I'm old and wrinkley, I might as well have one soon." He says.
"So you don't love me.....All you want is a child from me." I say with a tear coming out of my eye.
"No, no, no! I love you, hell I'm in love you, but I really want a child....I'm almost 31 Demi." He said.
"You say you love,...you say you want a child with me. But talk is cheap." I let another tear leave my eye. "I need to thinkthis over."
Phil let go of me and I went to walk around the arena. I got to catering and grabbed my usual chips and water. Then I continued strolling to clear my head.
I got back to Phil's locker room door and hear moaning. I open it and see Maria on Phil. I gasp and tears burned my eyes once again.
"Well Maria you got your wish...You can have his baby, I surrender."
"Demi, Wait!!" He yelled pushing Maria onto the floor. "Let me explain."
"My eyes saw everything, Phil." I say hurt.
"She jumped on me!" He said.
"So I'm supposed to believe that I left for10 minutes and when I get back she jumped on you and there was moaning?" I say giving him a hateful glare.
He stayed silent.
"Goodbye Phil." I take off the ring and gave it back to him. I walk down the hall leaving him yelling at Maria, while tears were falling from my eyes.

[Love hurts don't it? Don't worry the next chapter will include some happiness....somewhere in there. Thanx 4 reading!]