The Straight Edge Superstar and the Charismatic Enigma

Chapter 4

December 2007
This week is the Tribute to the Troops. I also got to hang with Phil a bit. Phil had gotten tired of me calling him Punk since it didn't sound right coming outta my mouth. So he's Phil now.
Right now we're just hanging with the troops having fun, since it is the first full day with them. I had took many pics with so many fans I never thought I had.
But, no matter how many pictures I took; how many caps I signed, I was near Phil and couldn't keep my eyes off him.
"Why did God make him so sexy?" I asked Melina when we were alone.
"I don't know just think of something else." She suggested.
"I can't."I whined
"Fine,...Do you want a kiss tonight?" She asked.
"From Phil,yes. You, no." I say
"Ok then I'll try to make that true at dinner. Just try to be Phil`kay?" She said
"Ok, I got it."
So that's what I did, but the intresting part about it is that I learned a lot from Phil, like the meaning of his tats.
"But if you don't believe in luck, why do you have luck items on your arms?" I had asked.
"I don't know, I guess `cause there cool." Phil shrugged
Then we both took some photos with more troops. No one had suspected anything between Phil and I, which was good for once.
It was6:30 pm and both Phil and Iwere hungry.
"I'm glad you decided to hang with me today." Phil said with a smile. I turn my head away so he didn't see me blushing. Then he turned my head back to face him. He looked like he was leamimg in to kiss me, but Mel got everyone's attention.
"Attention superstars and divas alike. I'll be coming around with the mistle toe. So if I stop in front of you, you'll kiss whoever is next to you." She paused and finished with, "But only girl and girl, and girl and guy. No guy on guy."
She started with Mickie and Cena. My heart started pounding in my chest. I get to kiss Phil!! OMG!OMG! She's getting closer!
I looked back up at Phil, who was looking back at me and smiled. Then Melina was standing above us and winked at me. Phil leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss and he didn't stop `til Mel moved on.
I didn't know what to do so I just blushed. When I looked up,Phil was looking at me smiling again. Also, Maria was looking in our direction pissed as hell. But was I scared of a red head in a short skirt? Hell no! I'm never scared of a little compition.
Phil then grabbed my attention again.
"I'm gonna sit over by Kofi, wanna come?"
"Uh, no sorry, I was gonna sit with Mickie." I say.
"Oh ok." He said a little disappointed
"But can I see you later?" I ask hopefully.
"Sure, how `bout 10?" He says with a small smile.
"Ok see ya then.' I smile back.
"See ya" He said, then kissed my cheek, and got up.
~~~~~~9:45 in the cabin~~~~~~
I was sharing a cabin with Beth P., Mel, and Mick.
"Mel, you do not know how much I love you right now do you?" I ask putting my hair in a ponytail.
"A lot since you now have a date with Punk." Mick said giggling
"Yea what she said." Mel said
"So the dark chick likes the Punk, huh? Intresting." Beth said texting on her phone.
"Yea...so I'm going now." I say walking out the cabin.
I walk out and imediatly see Phil walking out of his cabin. I wave and a spreads across his face.
Phil was wearing a hoodie with "Misfits" on it, some dark blue jeans, his favorite skull hat, and some black seakers.
We start to walk again talking about how we got intrested in wrestling.
"I saw how Jacqueline and Trish would battle it out, always seemed like fun and something I could see myself doing." I explain.
Then there was a slight breeze and I shivered. Next thing I knew was that I was wearing Phil's hoodie.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
Then Phil stood in front of me and started to lean down, and stopped an inch from my face."I've been wanting to do this again for a while."
His lips finally on mine again as his lip ring sent tingles down my spine. I kissed back with the same amount of passion and wrapped my arms around his neck. Phil had licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance. As soon as I accepted, his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
When we pulled away, I was kind of sad, but if we wanted to live, we need air.
"I think I should get you back to your cabin,in case your friends are worried." Phil said smirking
"What time is it?" I ask.
"11:37."He said.
"Aww." I groan.
"Don't worry, we'll be able to see each other more in the states." He smiled as we walked back to my cabin.
When we got back to the cabin, Phil gave me one more passionate kiss. I walk inside the cabin and slid down the wall squealing, which woke everyone in my cabin up.
*I think I'm gonna like dating Phil*