So Unique She's Undefined

Devin Monroe had a screwed up life from the start.

She's reminded daily by her father that's she's a demon. A mistake. He blames her for her mother's death, just because Devin, the baby, made it and the mother didn't. Whenever he's not passed out drunk, he takes the time to acknowledge Devin's presence by beating her.

So, Devin deals with her life by partying. She goes to every party she's invited to, which is most, and is the life of the party. Along with the partying, there isn't a drug she'd say no to. There's barely a moment when she's sober anymore. She hates the feeling of being sober. She starts thinking too much when she's sober, and it makes her depressed.

Drugs are her anti-depressant.

Everyone refers to her as a friend, but she only trusts two people in the world. Parker started out as only her dealer, but quickly became like a brother to her. She trusts him more than anyone in the world. Kayla is the girl she goes to every party with, and is her best girl friend. She doesn't do as many drugs as Devin, though.

So one night, Kayla drags a drugged-up Devin to a concert, performed by a band Devin's never heard of, and Devin wakes up in a hotel room next to a guy who's she's never seen before in her life.

Devin Monroe

Image

Kayla Sleetor

Image

Parker Smith

Image