So Unique She's Undefined

Secret Poison

Throw your hands up, clap twice, then stomp.
It's me and grandma nug and the molasses swamp.
I'm seeing waterfalls pouring dark chocolate s'mores.
I left that bitch floating and hit the peppermint forest.
Lollipop trees all in the gumdrop mountains.
There I saw Jolly Molly sitting on her nut pop.
She told me she was looking for the Kool aid man, 'cause he stuck his tootsie roll in her filling hole and ran.
I didn't give a damn. I bit her head off vicious, the rich nugget cookie dough ho is delicious. Now the gingerbread people pimped the Popsicle pops and sell sugar KANE,
To donuts and lemon drops.
Here it rains tic-tacs and snows ice cream scoops,
And fools get shot up with peanuts and fuckin dumped in the goo.
So bring your sweet tooth bitch, I'm a coated pain, and all you sugar-free fakes ain't the same. I'm talkin' bout.
Candy-land candy-land, let's make a run for candy-land. candy-land candy-land, maybe we can hook up with the-


"I can't do this fuckin song right now! It's about Sex and Candy at the same t-Oh! Sex & Candy!" I laugh and switch the song to 'Sex & Candy' by Marcy playground. It's a little later in the day, we're still listening to music, and the Ecstasy is in affect.

"But that's about sex and candy too..." Curtis scratches his head, confused.

"But it's different," I reply with a smile.

"...Not really."

"Shut up," I laugh and shove him lightly.

"I will not," he chuckles and pokes me in the side, making me jump.

"Don't do that," I giggle, poking him back. Oli sighs and gets up from the couch, "Where ya goin'?" I ask him.

"Bunks," he mumbles before stalking off into the other room.

"What's his problem?" I ask no one in particular.

"He's just jealous," Curtis laughs.

"Of what? He has nothing to be jealous of."

"Well, maybe it has teh do with the fact that yeh hate 'im, but yeh don't hate Curtis," Matt says.

"Oh..." I kinda was a bitch to him...I guess I can be nicer, I mean he didn't do anything bad. He's just trying to help. Aw fuck, why am I such a bitch when I'm hungover? Shit, I was only mean to him 'cause he was there to bitch at. "I'll go talk to him," I say getting up from the couch and heading into the bunk room. I find his bunk and see him writing in a notebook.

"...Oli?"

"What?" he asks, not looking up.

"Can I talk to you?" He keeps writing in his notebook for a minute before closing it. He repositions himself on the bed so I can sit down next to him.

"I'm sorry," I start, "I was really a bitch to you today, I didn't mean to be. It's just, I was in a bad mood, and I didn't know you, and my 'best friend' left me....So I was being a bitch to you 'cause I could, and I was really fucking pissed."

He looks at me with a slight smile, "It's okay, yeh don't have teh be sorry about that." He opens his notebook again and begins writing again.

"So wait, if you're not mad about that....Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

"Sure you aren't."

"I'm not."

"Oli, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Oli."

He closes his notebook again and turns to me, his eyes clouded over, "Yeh wanna know what's wrong?"

"Well yeah-" I stop when he pushes me down on the bed and hovers over me, "Oli what are-" He silences me by pressing his lips against mine forcefully. Subconsciously, I kiss him back hesitantly. I feel him smirk slightly against my lips. He nips my lower lip, asking for entrance, and I deny. He bites my lip again, but I still deny. I feel him get aggravated as he deepens the kiss. He grinds his hips into mine, causing me to gasp, and he takes the opportunity and shoves his tongue in my mouth, smirking in triumph.

We pull away from each other a second later, "Well," I breath, "I still don't see what's wrong."

Oli laughs and shakes his head, "I don't want yeh with Curtis," he whispers.

"Oli, I'm not with anyone. I'm leaving tomorrow, chances are I'll never see any of you again."

"It doesn't 'ave teh be like that love."

"Don't-Oh never mind....And yeah, it's gonna end up like that."

"Not if we try," he says.

"Oli, why do you care? Seriously."

"'Cause, I think you're beautiful, and I want teh be with yeh. And I want teh help yeh," he says sincerely.

"How do I know you're telling the truth? How do I know that I'm not gonna just be another one-night stand for you?"

"Because I really care about yeh, and I don't wanna hurt yeh, ever," he replies.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I promise." I look at him intently and see that he looks sincere. I sure hope he's telling the truth, because I don't want to get hurt again. Not now.

"Okay...How bout we go back out there, 'cause the guys are gonna be curious."

"Yeah," he laughs, "Let's go." He gets up from being on top of me, takes my hand, and pulls me up with him.

"Oli looks like he's in a better mood," Lee laughs when we walk back out to the main room.

"Whoa when did you get M&Ms?!" I ask him when I see a giant bag of M&Ms in his hands.

"Yeh want some?" He chuckles when I nod enthusiastically. He holds out the bag and pours some in my hands.

"Thank youu!!" I smile, returning to my place on the couch between Oli and Curtis.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I ask Oli, after he eats some of my M&Ms.

"Sure, what?"

"Do you think the M&M guys get pissed when you eat their brothers?" I ask seriously.

Oli looks at me for a few seconds before breaking out into a smile, "No love, they're fine with it," he puts an arm around me.

"You want some?" I hold some M&Ms out to Curtis.

"Sure, thanks," he smiles, taking some.

"I enjoy making people happy," I smile, "Except when I'm not happy. Then, I don't want anyone to be happy, 'cause I'm not."

"Wow Devin," Oli laughs.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Kean asks. We all reply with some sort of agreement, and Kean gets up and puts a movie in. I lean into Oli to get comfortable and start watching the movie. These guys aren't so bad.