Status: finished <3 other stories are to be read, so go go go!

We Can Drown the Town With Our Voices

01.

I swiped at my brow, the final box was unpacked. I sat back on the floor and stretched. I owed my Uncle Joey a ton for getting me this apartment. Its sad when someone helps you out more then your parents ever did. I stretched my leg out and touched my toes. The apartment was lovely once I was done with it. Yes, It may be in the bad part of London but it was a place I could call home, for now at least, until my parents come and get me. They didn't want me out, they said proper ladies stayed home after they graduated or, at least until they found a beau that the parents approved of. I stood and looked around my apartment.

The wall that the front door was in was fully covered in mirror, with a pole going right across it. Joey told me that this use to be an old dance studio. I turned and looked at the surrounding walls, painted a light blue with while frames that covered pictures hanged on the walls to show the classic beauty that I loved. The only down fall of this place was that there were no rooms. It was basically like one big barn, if anyone walked in they would see my bed, kitchen, everything. My next step will hopefully be building walls.

Walked to the corner, dug through a box and pulled out my ballet shoes. I sat on bed and put them on, wrapping the ribbon around my lower calf. I walked to my stereo and played Von Soutf, he was my favorite to dance too. I turned it up and played it loud. My Uncle told me this floor was my own, so I had no worries of neighbors.

I placed my leg on the bar by the mirrors and stretched. My leg muscles were to stiff and I have not been dancing for a while. My parents forbid me, I switched to the other leg. Within a few moments I was twirling and practicing my ballons. I had a lot of work ahead of me. I heard a bang at my window and turned quickly, I slowly walked toward where the noise was coming from. I peeked past my curtain to see a shirtless tattooed man, with wicked untamable looking hair. He tapped at the window signaling that I should open it, I did.

“Can you turn that shite down? I can hear it from bellow.” I popped my head out the window and looked down, he was standing on the emergency exit, I guess he lived in the apartment that was below me. I dashed my way to the stereo quickly and turned it down, my face flustered.

“I'm sorry, I didn't think of the people that lived below me.” I ran a hand through my long brown hair, and cupped my face. “I am so sorry.”

“Its good, just don't play it that loud again.” I nodded my head and he observed me before putting out his hand. “Oli.” I took it and shook it lightly.

“Shaylee, its a pleasure but I am sorry that I had to meet you like this.” He waved it off and stood trying to to hit his head on the steps above him, I giggled as he barely missed, he was tall for a skinny guy.

“Sorry? Oh no, this will probably be the only good meeting we will ever have.” With those last words he was off and down the stairs. Right when I popped my head out the window he was already half way in his. I came back in and closed the window, I will have to remember to keep that locked at all times.

It was horribly funny and sad at the same time that I had to meet my neighbor in my skibbys and he had to get after me because of my music. So embarrassing, I walked back to my bed and unwrapped my shoes and put them back in their box.

I laid on my bed and cuddled into my lavender sheets and hugged my stomach and started laughing. I couldn't believe I talked to a guy like that, what would the parents say.
♠ ♠ ♠
ballon = jumps.
oli, just a glimpse.
what do ya think?