Status: finished <3 other stories are to be read, so go go go!

We Can Drown the Town With Our Voices

10.

I looked in the mirror and as I brushed my teeth, I noticed I have gained some weight from not practicing. I was not one to worry about my weight but lately, I have wanted to look nicer. I knew why was being like this but I didn’t want to accept that fact. I spit and started brushing again; I looked down at my neck and stared at the charm. I had yet to take it off since I got it, which was two days ago. Come to think about it, I haven’t seen Oli since then. I spit and washed out my mouth with water before I wiped at my face with a wet towel.

I am over thinking this, I know I am. I repeated that in my head so many times that I could have sworn I was saying it aloud.

The bed was freshly made and cleaned for the start of a new day; I walked over to it and pulled out the box I that had my slippers in it. I wrapped them on and started to tip toe around, my toes had to get used to being abused again. Today I would probably lounge around, I honestly didn’t want to go anywhere, slinking around the house in my undies and a three sizes to big button up shit sounded like heaven to me. I was tempted to go and see Oli though, I didn’t. I didn’t have enough courage to go and see him, I didn’t know why but I just didn’t.

Jumps were on today’s agenda too. I stretched for a moment and started to move around the room. My legs were a bit sore but the muscles need to be worked out. In a few more days I would be able to go to the local studio and play with a bunch of amateur people who were in ballet for fun – I heard they were going to have a performance soon. I would be the perfect person to be the lead, I knew if I were a cartoon at the moment I would have a sparkle in my eye.

The day passed by quickly, I practiced, had lunch and then practiced more. The sun set slowly, my room had a beautiful glow to it. I was tucking my slippers into their box when I heard a shuffle in my dining room. My shoulders tensed as I slowly turned, a chair was knocked over onto the floor and Oliver was shuffling around to try and get it back up. He must be horribly drunk in order to not be able to get that simple task done.

I sighed and walked over to him and picked up the fallen chair. “Oli, are you mad? It’s not even dark yet and you’re completely pissed!” I placed my hands on my hips and tapped my foot. His eyes were drawn to my toes all the way up to my hair. He reached out for me and wrapped an arm around my waist; his finger tips caressed low on my hip. My cheeks blushed deep pink, and it was spreading all the way up from to my ears.

“Purple undies?” he sighed deep, I heard a low rumble in his chest. “You should be careful of what you wear; you never know who could walk in.” He leaned down and whispered in my ear, I pushed away when I felt him start to kiss below my ear. He was propped up against my table as if he would fall if he didn’t have that there. He looked dirty, His hair was a mess, the beanie he wore over t couldn’t hide that mop. His eyes had bags under them and his breath was rancid. He must have mugged a liquor store because a few bottles wouldn’t leave that kind of stench.

“Oliver Sykes, your pissed. Get out of my room before you do something stupid!” I was only a few steps away from him but it took him one step and a arm reach to get me. He pressed me close to him as I squirmed around. “Oliver!” I yelled at him when I felt his hand rub at my neck, I was able to get a good grip on his shirt before shoving him away from me hard. I heard a snap and him tumble to the floor. I looked down at him and sighed, he was breathing slowly which meant he must have fallen asleep. I groaned and fell to my knees beside him; he looked like hell and all I could do was sit and stare.

I got back up and walked to my bathroom to get a wet towel and came back to him. I wipes at his face to get the thin layer of scum off his face. I was right; he was disgusting at the moment. I threw the towel to the side and pulled off a blanket to cover him up. It was a pity that when I finally got to see him this happened. I shook my head and looked at his hand, something was gleaming. There sat my little ballerina charm, I reached at my neck and felt nothing. My eyes started to sting a bit from the tears that wanted to come up. I shook it off and brushed his bangs out of the way before kissing his temple. “Night Oli.”

I sighed and walked to my bed, covered myself and stared at his lightly moving body until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really, really, really like this chapter.
tell me what you think.
and again, comments make me update faster.
<3

-ashley