Status: finished <3 other stories are to be read, so go go go!

We Can Drown the Town With Our Voices

12.

I looked at the tights that I held up in my hands. I knew that maybe this was a little far but he told me that he wanted to be forgiven, well; these were the things that he had to do. “Oli, you want to be completely forgiven for what you did? You have to put then on then.” His eye started to twitch a little. I was pretty sure that he was having an inner battle; he knew what he did was fucked up but then again his personality wouldn’t let him wear these tights. “Oh, Oliver suck it up, these are no tighter then the pants that you wear.” I arched a brow and looked at him seriously. Honestly, I really didn’t care if he wore them but I would love to see him all snug in those pants. I didn’t know when it happened but I started to have a little crush on him. Maybe it was a few too many times that I saw him walk around nearly naked. Or maybe it was the way that I would love to trace over the outlines of his tattoos. These are thoughts that I never really had before but then again I have never been around people like him. He was a taste of the unknown, and I think I would finally want a sip. I wouldn’t think that he would want someone like me; he would probably want someone that was hoochy. I mean come on the only time he flirts or messes with me was when he had a few drinks. Shy and quite Shaylee was over this, she wanted to embrace her new life, and sadly I didn’t know how to physically burst out of my bubble.

“Fine.” I felt the tights get ripped out of my hands which snapped me away from my thoughts. “Where do I go change?” He was annoyed with me again, I couldn’t help it though, he wouldn’t be able to do anything in jeans, and I was going to make him really go through training.

“I don’t know if there are any changing areas but you can go behind a wall over there?” I pointed behind him at a wall that led to a little cove for dancers to come from. He nodded and walked over there when the thought hit me. “You might not want to wear underwear! They can give you major wedgies when you dance.”

He turned around and started to glare at me. “Shay, I fucking hate you at the moment.” He walked to the dark area, I heard a shuffle of clothes and I turned away so I wouldn’t have caught a glimpse of his nonsense. I was crushing on him yes, but I didn’t want to see his package.

“Shut up and put your tights on. It’s not like anybody other then myself is going to see you in them.” I fell to the ground doing splits and started to stretch out. I touched my toes and rubbed at my legs before pushing myself back up. Twirls, scoops, jumps and arm movements; preparation for my show was going to be rough. I turned back to where Oliver was, “Oliver hurry up, if you want to get out of those tights you got to be quick.”

I heard him curse underneath his breath and slowly walk out. Skinny, long legs wrapped in black, stretchy fabric popped into my view. I looked at his pale feet to his lean legs and on up to his waist. His shirt was barely covering him up and he looked completely uncomfortable. “You look like a true dancer, I'm so proud of you.” I clapped at him.

“You know they are not even that bad.” I did a pelvic thrust and my attention got drawn down to his groin, I covered my eyes quickly trying to hide my embarrassment. He arched a brow and walked toward me with a stride that I thought he would never have. “What, am I making you uncomfortable Shaylee? Weren't you then one who asked me to change?”

I waved him off, “Hush, you are going to help me with my jumps. I will run to you and you will catch me. You know like what they do in old movies? It won’t even be that hard but you need to stretch first.” I snapped at my fingers and tried to keep my eyes at his face. “Now get on the ground and touch your toes.” He sat on the ground for me and did as I said; I counted him off to thirty before I made him get up.

“Was that even really necessary?” He got up with a huff.

“Unless you want to be sore as hell tomorrow you will.” I ran to him quickly and he backed up before I jumped on him. He clutched my sides and tumbled a bit before getting a steady stance. “Good you arms are already strong, we will keep going at that until I finally get my pounces right, Okay?”

“That’s fine, just don’t hit me in the head and I will be good. That fucking hangover is still irking at me.” He let me down and rubbed at his head before ruffling with his hair. “Let’s talk; I have a show coming up.” I walked away from him and turned getting prepared to jump. “I know you don’t like our type of music but-” I ran at him and he grabbed my waist lifting me high, my balance was off which caused me to get cocked off. I pushed myself away from his grip and walked away from him.”- I wanted to k now if you would come. We have been hanging out and I thought you would like a move to my scene.” He finished his sentence and I looked back at him.

“Would I have to do anything?” he shook his head at me. “I would just go and stand there watching you?” I questioned.

“I would have you on the side of the stage where you can’t be mauled.” I ran at him again and he grabbed my waist, this time however he didn’t lift me but pulled me to the ground. I hit the ground and let a choked out a cough. “So what do you think?” He smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine, I will.” I nibbled at my lower lip and stared up at him. “You have to come to my dance recital though.” He shifted his position over me and gave a thoughtful look.

“I don’t know, I can barely even stand listening to your dance music why would I want to go to that.” I was about to slap him before he continued. “But if I got to see you in those little tight things you people wear I would give it a chance.” We laughed and I nudged him in his stomach.

“You can’t think of anything other than the facts that a girl could be naked or near it now do you?”

“Not really.” He looked down at me. His eyes seemed darker to me, it seemed to get quieter before I realized what position we were in. I looked back up at him, this was my chance, I could kiss him right now and I don’t think that he would even mind. His face was coming toward me slower and slower it seemed. I could feel a light puff of breathe on my cheek.

“Oliver.” His face came down closer it seemed as if he was only a hair away from my lips. I closed my eyes wrapped my hand in his shirt and--;

I shoved him away.

I just couldn’t do it. I couldn’t change out of my personality, I was just a shy girl and I couldn’t kiss him. I was slowly being lost back to my old self. I knew I couldn’t get completely attached to him; after all, my parents were taking me back home. “You can go put your clothes back on we can go home.” I looked down and pushed myself up off the ground before dusting myself off.

“Shaylee.” I turned to face him and he got up right in front of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I didn’t even count 5 seconds before he kissed me.

His lips were soft, a bit chapped but smooth. He was perfect for me; his hands moved to my waist and gripped my hips lifting me up a little bit so we met closer. My hand went to his cheek for a second before I brought it down to his chest and pushed; he looked down at me with a furrowed brow. I touched my lips and blushed, “Oliver Sykes you’re a goon!”

“But you like that fact most about me.” He smirked and we both started to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHA!
i nearly started getting a headache when i wrote this so,
dont i deserve comments!
yes, i do.

now comment! go go go,
and spread the word of my story(:

love you all!