Hello

Chapter Two

Gerard's POV

My alarm clock blared, scaring the hell out of me. I quickly hit it, unfortunately missing the off button. I fumbled for it and managed to succesfully put an end to the noise. I rolled over, half-expecting someone to be there. I should have known better...Frankie never stays the whole night. One of the many "perks" of sneaking around.

I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed, and shuffled towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and about laughed at the sight of me. My hair stuck up in so many odd directions, and my eyeliner was really smudged. I ran a brush through my tangled hair, not effecting it much. Maybe a shower would do the trick. I looked at the shower, then the mirror, then back at the shower. Nah, I look fine, but I smell horrible. I put on exrra deodorant, and just in case some really good smelling lotion. I get really dry skin sometimes, so I might as well smell good while I'm moisturizing. God, I'm such a woman.

I quickly found clean clothes, one of my dad's old shirts that said "Disco Sucks", a pair of really tight grey skinnies, and my broken heart Converse. Like I said before, I'm such a woman. I grabbed my messenger bag and headed for the door, when I heard my mom calling.

"Gerard, you need to eat before you go. I don't want another phonecall from school because of your issues." I grumbled as I headed for the kitchen, not really feeling hungry. I knew it would make Mom feel better if I did, though. I saw Mikey sitting at the table happily inhaling some of Dad's pancakes.

"Morning Gee," he said through a mouthfull of food. His glasses slowly began falling down his nose. He pushed them up , only for them to fall down again. I laughed to myself as I grabbed a chocolate chip pancake off the platter. I hoped it would keep my "issues" at bay until I got home.

My "issues" as my mom called them weren't as serious as they sounded. I'm hypoglycemic, which means I have low blood sugar. When my blood sugar begins to drop, I feel weak and shaky. Then panic sets in and I'm having an anxiety attack on top of the sugar drop. The worst that could happen is I would pass out. My mom didn't get that memo.

I shut the door behind me, and trotted down the front steps. I looked over at my car, debating on whether to drive or walk. When my cell began vibrating in my pocket, I decided to drive. I hopped into my blue Chrysler LeBaron affectionately nicknamed "Old Blue". I flicked open my phone to see a new text message.

Hey babe, can I get a ride? Pwease? -Frankie xoxo

I smiled. I hit "Reply", and typed out.

K, b there n 5. -Gee *smooch*

I put the key in the ignition and started the car. The radio immediately blared "One" by Metallica. I turned it down, wincing as my ears began ringing. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards Frank's. And you're probably wondering why I'm not giving Mikey a ride. He goes to a Governer's School a.k.a. "gifted" school. Mikey got the brains, I got the looks. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror and smirked at myself. I am one hot motherfucker.

I pulled into Frank's driveway and watched as he bounded down the sidewalk, and stopped beside the passenger door. I locked the door before he could open it.

"What's the password?" I asked, as he pulled on the door handle. A smirk played on his lips.

"Gee, let me in." He giggled.

"That's not it. Guess again." I loved teasing him. He made his way over to my door and tapped on it. I rolled the window down, and leaned out a little. He bent forward a bit, til his face was level with mine, and only a half an inch away.

"Please?" he whispered as he traced a finger under my chin. He pressed his lips against mine. Just like the first time I kissed him, sparks flew. We kissed passionately, and I ran my tongue against his lip. He smiled into our kiss, as he allowed me entrance. About 30 seconds later, I heard a click as he unlocked the back door. He pulled away and immediately jumped into the back seat. He clambered up into the front seat, and laughed.

"You're not fair." I said giggling.

"You're such a tease." He said tapping my nose with his index finger.

"You didn't complain last night." I added with a smirk. He blushed a deep crimson. I grabbed his face and kissed him once. "I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I decided to keep going on this story. Is it any good? Should I keep going? Comments greatly appreciated.
- xoxo Aidan