We're Heading to a Place Where I'll Prove I'm All You Want and More

When there's things that you can't agree on with another person you fight with them. You bicker and poke fun at them. It's not fun for your friends or their friends. You could end up alienating your friends, espically when you and the one you fight with have the same friends.
What are you going to do when you have a crush on someone but they don't notice. How do you get the most perseptive person that you know to notice what he's missing? Sometimes you wanna just smack him because he's so blinded by what else is going on around him that he can't see what you feel towards him. He might not see it because you're shy and you clam up around him, but you think that you make it known to him that you like him. So what can you do?
Haylee and Alexa have these problems.
Haylee fights with Ian Crawford all the time. They don't agree on a lot of things and they've never taken the time to work anything out. Ian just groans when Haylee walks into the same room that he's in. Haylee makes comments that cut at Ian's interests. Then it all escaltes from there. Though they never get into a screaming match, they know just how to hurt each other and how to make thier friends uneasy.
Alexa has a lack of a relationship with Alex DeLeon. He's the most beautiful person she's even known but she's afraid to really talk with him. She clams up when he's around her for fear of saying something stupid. She's known him since she was in the seventh grade, but that dosen't help to comfort her.
Cash Colligan, Alex Johnson, and Alex Marshall are all audience to these problems. They see what Singer can't and they don't understand why Haylee and Ian can't just get along or shut up when they're around each other.
What's going to happen to chage all this around?