We're Heading to a Place Where I'll Prove I'm All You Want and More

Baby, We Belong Alone

She was looking at him. They were both breathing heavily. He had his arms around her and she was snuggled against him. She caught one of her hands up in his hair and ran her fingers through it thinking on what had just happened. He looked lovingly into her eyes while she played with his hair. She wanted him again but she was waiting for him to make the move.
He moved his face closer to hers and kissed her gently. She didn’t respond to him other than to close her eyes when he did kiss her. She was still waiting for him. He started nibbling on her lower lip.
She moved her face closer to his when he did this. He took that as his sign to bite her lip. He bit down and pulled gently. She was getting more interested as to what he was doing. She thought about responding but didn’t.
He knew what this did to her and he continued. There had been enough time for him to rest from their previous activities and he was ready to do it again.
After he had teased her enough he started kissing her. She let her fingers loop into his hair and pulled him closer. He got closer like she wanted, but it wasn’t enough for her. When she tried to get him closer he climbed on top of her.
It wasn’t long before she had him again. They got lost in their actions and each other.

Haylee woke up with a start. She had just had a dream about Ian. When she looked around she saw she was still in the car. Alexa was still driving.
“So,” Alexa said, “dream a good dream?”
Haylee blushed a deep red. She hated that she talked in her sleep. She could only guess what Alexa had heard.
“I would say it was good.” Haylee admitted.
She stared out the windshield and tried not to blush but she could feel Alexa throwing glances at her.
“What did I say?”
“You weren’t saying much. What does Ian do to you?” She asked.
“Oh God. I did not just do that.” Haylee said covering her face with her hands.
“Yea, you did. From what I heard, besides Ian’s name, sounded like he knows what he’s doing.”
“You’re just jealous that I have dreams like that.” Haylee said.
“No.”
“What, do you dream about Singer?”
Alexa was silent. Haylee smiled and turned in her seat. She was glad that she had successfully turned the subject around on Alexa.
“Have you guys… you know?” Haylee asked.
“Not yet. That doesn’t mean I can’t have a dream about it though.” Alexa blushed.
“Oh wow. Are you going to this week?” Haylee was too excited.
“Maybe, I don’t know. It depends on how he feels about it. I want to.”
“He’ll want to. Trust me. He’s a boy.”
Alexa and Haylee discussed the possible happenings of this coming week while they drove. It passed the time rather quickly. Haylee shared things with Alexa that would maybe help her out in getting Singer to her train of thought.
When they were a block away from where the address was Alexa stopped the car. Haylee was confused until Alexa go out of the car and went for their suitcases. Then she remembered that they had been in a car for several hours and it was time to get cute. Their boyfriends were just around the corner after all.
Haylee jumped out of the car and started digging though her suitcase. She picked out a nice sundress that was appropriate for the weather and got back into the car to change. Alexa was outside the car to watch for anyone that might be passing by.
When Haylee had changed her dress she got out and then Alexa got in with her outfit and started to change. Haylee went through her suitcase and found her make up. She started putting on eye shadow and blush while Alexa changed. Then Alexa got out and started doing the same.
As soon as they were finished getting dolled up they got back into the car and drove the last block to the house the guys were staying at.
Alexa picked up the heels that she had taken out of her suitcase and started to put them on after throwing her tennis shoes in the back seat. Haylee just looked at her sandal-clad feet and tried her hardest not to get out of the car and run to the door without Alexa.
“Should we call?” Alexa asked glancing at the door.
“Nah, they already think we’ll be here in and hour.”
“Okay, let’s go end their suffering.” Alexa said checking her hair once more in the rear view mirror.
Haylee ran her fingers though her hair and let it hang loosely past her shoulders with the sides pinned back away from her face. Alexa got to the door first and knocked. Haylee bounced up the steps. They grabbed for each other’s hands at the same time.
Cash answered the door and his face lit up with the biggest smile he’d ever had. He almost yelled a hello to them as they did the same and hugged him.
“Where’s your stuff?” He asked as they walked in.
“It’s in the car. We’ll get it later.” Alexa said. “Where is everyone else?”
Just as she asked that question Singer and Marshall came around the corner with curious looks on their faces. They had heard girls’ voices and Singer could have sworn it was Haylee and Alexa so he had to get up to check even though they weren’t due for another hour or so. Ian and Johnson came around the corner after them.
“You guys don’t look like you were just in a car for a few hours.” Johnson accused.
“We’re just cool like that.” Alexa said smiling.
Singer pulled Alexa into a tight hug and kissed her on the cheeks before her lips. She tightened her arms around him and they wouldn’t let go of each other for the longest time.
Ian moved around Singer and Alexa to get to Haylee. Unlike Singer, he had not seen Haylee in a long time. She walked to him and put her arms around his neck. He pushed his lips to hers and kissed her with as much passion as was appropriate for other people in the room. When he pulled back she kissed him again.
“I missed you so much.” She said.
“I missed you too Hales.” He said kissing her cheek.
“Hey stop hogging them will you?” Johnson said pushing his way between Haylee and Ian. “I missed them too!”
Ian rolled his eyes but let Johnson through to hug Haylee. He knew that later he would have all the time he could want with her.
Alexa finally broke from Singer and hugged Marshall who was standing there patiently. Haylee and Alexa switched who they were hugging and then everyone had been greeted. Ian and Singer took the hand of their girlfriends and started to give them a tour of the house that way they could knew where some things were.
Both the guys saved their respective rooms for last. Ian and Haylee went into his room, which was now their room, and curled up on the bed together to make out. Alexa and Singer went out to the car to get hers and Haylee’s stuff and bring it into the house.
Singer went to take Haylee’s stuff into Ian’s room. He didn’t knock, he just walked in like usual. He discovered Ian, with Haylee on top of him, kissing her more then had had been before and his hand on her backside under her dress.
“Don’t you know what knocking is Singer?” Haylee asked when she noticed him.
“I do, but I forget to use it and then I get scarred.” He said setting down Haylee’s suitcase.
“Thanks.” Haylee said.
Alexa came down the hall and walked into Ian’s room. She saw what Singer saw except for them making out. Ian hadn’t bothered to take his hands out from under Haylee’s dress so they could still see that she was wearing black and blue striped panties with lace trim.
“Oh my God! Don’t even give her ten minutes to settle before you jump her bones, jeeze Ian!” Alexa said walking back out.
Ian laughed at her shock. She didn’t know that Haylee had shut the door and Haylee had pulled him close to her and that Haylee had made him go to the bed. Alexa just assumed that it was Ian’s idea.
“Have a nice time.” Singer said before closing the door.
Singer went down to his room where he assumed Alexa had gone. She was unpacking her suitcase when he walked in. He didn’t want her to do that just yet because he wanted some time with her. He shut the door behind him and locked it before walking over to Alexa.
“You know,” Singer said looping his arms around her waist, “what Ian and Haylee were doing… that looked pretty good.”
“Oh it did?” Alexa asked turning around in Singer’s grasp to face him.
“Yea, they were making out pretty good when I got in there.”
“So are you saying you want to make out with me?” Alexa asked following Singer to his bed.
“I am.”
Singer got onto his bed and sat against his pillows. Alexa crawled from the other side and situated herself slightly away from Singer. He wasn’t able to resist her and moved the few inches so he could kiss her.
When his lips met hers she realized just how bad she wanted him. She pulled his as tight to her body as she could manage. He responded by turning the kiss to open-mouthed. They waited a moment before going into a make out. Alexa encouraged Singer to let his hands travel a little.
This was still kind of new to them so Singer was a little afraid to feel around on Alexa but she seemed willing under his hands. When his hand found her chest she kissed him deeper. He knew it was okay so he let his hands explore more in that area.
Alexa started to bite Singer’s neck. She’d done this before to him so she knew just what it was going to do to him. That was what she wanted to do anyways. Singer rolled so she was on top of him and let his hand catch the hemline of her dress.
So far Alexa’s plan was working well. She slid her hands under his shirt. She wasn’t nervous like Haylee had been. Alexa knew what she was doing and let her hands take in the feeling of Singer’s body as she pulled his shirt off. Singer pulled her dress over her head and then rolled so he was back on top of her.
She smiled up at him when they stopped for half a second to breathe and then his mouth was on hers again. She made short work of the basketball shorts he was wearing and he made short work of her bra.
There was a whole lot more neck biting on Singer’s part now and Alexa was enjoying it more than ever. It could have had something to do with the fact that they were both heading to a certain place they’d both been thinking of for a long time.
When Alexa had enough of the teasing she started to slide Singer’s boxers off. He pulled the sheets on the bed down and together they got under the covers. They had each other and no one else mattered at that moment.
* * *
Dinnertime rolled around. Cash was in the kitchen with Haylee cooking dinner. Ian, Johnson, and Marshall were on the couch watching a made for TV movie. Haylee had to laugh at the fact that they were actually watching one of those movies.
Her and Cash caught each other up on what was going on in their lives while they had been away from one another. Haylee filled Cash in on getting into UNLV. She hadn’t told anyone this, but she hadn’t accepted the offer to attend yet. There was something that she wanted to talk to Ian about first.
She had gotten into the University of Washington in Seattle. She thought that she might go there for Ian. Haylee knew how much he missed home and he really didn’t have to live in Vegas to be in The Cab. He might go for the idea so she hadn’t accepted UNLV yet. She would leave her hot and dry Vegas for cold and wet Seattle if it meant Ian.
She couldn’t think on that now because it would come up in her conversation with Cash and she didn’t want to talk about what she was thinking on with him. It might make him think that she was planning on running away with Ian… again but this time for much, much longer.
Dinner was about ready when Singer and Alexa emerged from his room. She was in her pajamas and he was in the same shirt and basketball shorts he’d had on before. Alexa came into the kitchen and hugged Cash.
“Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in forever and then you and Singer disappear for a long time!”
“Well, he’s my boyfriend. I have to spend some alone time with him.”
Haylee was looking at Alexa’s neck. There was a shadow of a bruise there. She narrowed her eyes. Singer noticed that Haylee was looking at Alexa and he knew that look. That was the look Haylee got when she was thinking about what had really happened other than what Alexa had said, or rather not said.
“Hales?” Singer said.
“What’s up?” Haylee asked looking at Singer.
“What are you staring at?”
“Nothing.” She said looking at his neck to try to find any shadows that shouldn’t have been there naturally.
She didn’t see anything but she would wait. He might take longer to bruise than Alexa. Alexa was just blessed with sensitive skin so bumping into her could give her a bruise.
“That’s a nice hickey on your neck.” Cash said poking Alexa’s neck. “Haylee has one of those too.”
Alexa put her hand over where Cash had poked her and a surprised look came over her face. Her eyes darted to Haylee’s neck. On the left side of Haylee’s neck was a purplish blue bruise on her neck.
“That’s nice.” Alexa said walking over.
“Yea, I know.” Haylee smiled at her. “Why are you still hiding yours? I know what you and Singer did.”
“How would you know?”
“Because I know how easily you bruise and those are his teeth on your shoulder.” Haylee said touching where the teeth of Singer had left a mark.
“You should see where else his teeth are.” Alexa said quietly with a devious smile.
Haylee covered her mouth and her eyes grew wide. Alexa was showing a different side to her and Haylee was interested. As long as she had known Alexa she’d never seen this side.
“You’re showing me later!” Haylee demanded.
Alexa looked over her shoulder at Haylee and nodded. She and Singer walked out of the kitchen, his hand on her backside. Cash looked at Haylee who had her eyebrow raised as she watched Signer and Alexa walk out of the room.
“What?” He asked.
“Nothing. They just took their relationship to somewhere more… fun.” Haylee laughed.
“Yea, I figured.”
When dinner was at the point where all Cash and Haylee had to do was let it sit for half an hour they went and joined the rest of their friends and the made for TV movie. Haylee, seeing that Johnson, Marshall, and Ian took up the couch, decided to sit on Ian’s lap. He pulled her closer so that she was against his chest. She shifted so she was sideways and put her legs over the armrest. He kissed her for a moment totally distracted by her face and then went back to watching the movie.
Later Cash and Haylee got up to put dinner on the table and then called everyone to the table. They ate dinner and talked to catch up with the girls. They had spent a lot of time alone with their boyfriends so now it was time for everyone else to hear what they had to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Promotions!
Tension's Like A Fire
ATL with powers from their AP shoot? Sounds fun. Just hope that the human bulldozer doesn't make you into a street pizza. (inside joke :D)
A Heart Like That
Although I am slightly frustrated with this Garrett Nickelsen story right now, I can't stop reading it. Hooray Becca for writing this!
Remembering Sunday
Stephie Barakat. Jack Barakat. Brother and Sister. Brother forgets sister. Brother thinks band is more important. Sister changes. Brother and Friends don't recognize Sister.