A Different Kind a Weasley

Twenty Three

"Ms. Weasley, Mr. Malfoy please have a seat." We walked up to Dumbledore's desk and took a seat in the chairs.

"Now, would anyone care to explain why you're here?" Dumbledore asked.

"Randalynn attacked me."

"Draco's delusional." We said at the same time. We looked at eachother, glared, and looked back at Dumbledore.

"Ms. Weasley, please explain."

"Well, Draco told me to shut up, because I was flipping out about Ron, but thats another story. Anywho! I asked him if he thought he could tell us what to do and we would just obey and he said yes, and I said he couldn't and he was on the ground, writhing in 'pain" I said.

"Mr. Malfoy is that true?"

"Well, Yeah. But She caused the pain!"

"Did Ms. Weasley physically hurt you in anyway?"

"Well, yeah. But it was like advanced magic, or something! It was Crazy!" I slumped in my seat a little looking down.

"Ms. Weasley, you know not to use .....magical abilities to hurt other students."

"Yes. Professer."

"I'll let you off with a warning, but if I hear of anything like this again, detention." I nodded.

"Thats it!?! A WARNING?!"

''Ms. Weasley knows what she did, and won't do it again." Dumbledore said.

"This is Bloody insane!" Draco said standing up.

"Draco." I said quietly. "Sit down."

"Don't tell me what to do!" He yelled. I looked to Dumbledore, asking him if I should control him, and Dumbledore nodded.

"Sit Down and Calm Down." I growled. He sat down in his chair and folded his arms.

"Ms. Weasley, you look a little....drained. Mr. Malfoy will you please take Ms. Weasley to the Hospital Wing?"

"Okay." We both got up and walked out of his office. As soon as I got down the last step I stumbled.

"Whoa." Draco said grabbing my arm.

"I'm okay." I mumbled more to me than him. I tried to walk, but fell every two steps. Im serious.

"That's definetly not gonna work." Draco said.

"Okay. Do you have a better Idea?" I asked. He nodded and picked me up bridal style.

"Yup. This could work." I said putting my arms around his neck. He laughed.

"Whoa. Did a Malfoy just.... Laugh? Like a real laugh?"

"I am human you know."

"But you chose not to." I smiled. He did too.

"A laugh AND a smile? Well, this is my lucky night isn't it." He just laughed again and nodded. When we finally got to the common room we stopped.

"Cover your ears."

"Why?" He asked.

"So you don't hear the password!"

"But I'm holding you. You want me to let you down?"

"No. I'll cover your ears. " I smiled placing my hands over his ears. I said the password quietly and the portrait swung open.

"Um. Where do you want me to put you?" He said walking in the common room.

"On the couch if fine. I'll get Hermione to help me to my room." He nodded and placed me on the couch.

"Randalynn. Malfoy!?" Ron and Harry said.

"Umm. I'll be going." Draco said walking out the portrait hole.

"Bye! and Thanks!" He nodded and left.

"What was Malfoy doing carrying you into the Gryffindor common room?" Hermione asked.

"Well.. You remember when I like, tortured Malfoy for telling me to shut up..HEY! When did you two become friends again?"

"Umm, like, an hour ago."

"Kay, anyways. I used my Lorilei powers and then in Dumbledores office I used them too, and I was like drained and couldn't walk, so Draco carried me here."

"You just called him Draco." Harry said.

"Thats his name isn't it? Oh! and Hermione, could you help me up to our room? Still can't walk." She nodded and I leaned on her all the way up to our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOSOSOSOOOOO SORRY! check comments for why i havent updated and! writers block gone! just kidding. lol im so funny.