Dwarf and an Elf

New Mission

You know the weird part about being a dwarf is the fact that i can't move around besides being in this little cave.... oh yay! that sounds like fun doesn't it. Well today is my 21 birthday and my father has well had a little surprise for me. The corner of my room was set of armor, axes, helmet, and boots all of the objects were made out of Mithril and Ebony. Well for Dwarfs thats a expensive present but to my family its nothing really just daily things we use. I have been training for 18 years and i have mastered everything except a sword and a staff but we don't get those down here. But on another note we don't need those at all we love our weapons so we don't mind not having those.

My name is Voin and i am the prince of the Blood Mountain, they call it that for the blood that has been split between the Elf's, Dwarfs, Orcs, and the legends say Gods as well. But that a different story. My father is the King and he has gave me my first mission today and that would be the weirdest part of the day he acted like its not going to be a big deal and he said you are now a solider of the king and you will be treated like one when you go on you missions. So now it seems like he has disowned me but i don't care he hasn't really been there when i needed him the most he is always there when I'm doing a great job, and he try's to destroy all the confidence i have but it never works, thank the gods.

" Voin get out here you have 6 hours till your departure for leaving the mountain and on you journey. You need to find Roraxe, Lifton, and Xtoul" Oh speaking of the King well i need to put all my armor on on leave now this sounds like its going to be fun, not really but OK.
I start walking up the steps to the main hall to meet the companions.

I hear a voice right next to the entry way " Voin, what did you do wake up late... OK well we need to go soon like real soon, so hustle it up we need to get moving." Roraxe said
Alright I'm going we found Lifton and Xtoul at the door to the cave. All my companions were wearing the same exact armor except for me i was wearing the red and black armor that stood out but they were wearing Grey and black they blended in with everyone else. " If you handt noticed Voin you the leader of the mission since you are the oldest and most trained, so next time don't be late" Xtoul said

SO about 15 minutes later we were out of the mountain and heades for the Great Green Lake and the Mystery Forest. The lake is so beautiful. huge, and Blue no one knows why its called Green lake when its not even green ok well thats not the story I'm trying to say here we have one more companion that we are supposed to pick up but they didn't tell us were he would be. We walked and walked and it really didn't seem like we were making good time but we are Dwarfs we are small and loud, but the mission is for stealth. We made camp right next to the lake we were about 58 miles from the mountain. We made a fire had a pan with meat cooking on the fire. The tree's behind us were rustling in the wind. For some weird reason the tree's were making noises were not normal, i started hearing a voice in back of my head saying " Voin search the forest now why you are still alive, this may be your only chance to survive the Green Lake" i ignored the voices in my head and layed down on the ground curled um to my pack and fell asleep.

In the Morning i woke up looking at a put out fire and 3packs laying on the ground there was no companions with me they were all gone i felt alone now, i felt like the worst was going to happen to me and i think i might me right. I heard a new voice in my head it was strange it wasn't like i was talking in my head it was as if someone was using mind reading and sending messages in my head, I heard " Voin you companions are in a deep sleep if you dont come looking for me then i guess you going to have to find them all dead i think that would be you worst choice, so find me at the far end of the Lake"

I picked up my axes and headed out. The path i was walking on was rocky but my heavy weight crushed the rock's bellow me it was very amusing watching listening the to sounds, it made me laugh i couldnt stop thinking about crushing the guys skull with my foot.
I heard a voice, it was like no other it was strage to hear a women, the voice wasnt harsh it was soft beutiful. I could only hear the perfect voice from the tree's above me. i stopped, looking around i screamed i hear you come out and face me head on if you plan on killing my friends you better plan on finishing the job. There was a quiet whisper through the air "Voin you think i planned on killing them i just like playing games is all. dont get mad you friends are safe it was an illusion they were laying on there packs i just didnt want you knowing that. I got you alone now we can actualy talk face to face" I took a step foward turning quickly when i heard a foot step hit the ground very softly but i new she would be there.

Her hair was beuty blonde and here eye were green as the tree leaves, her armor was red and black, just like me so i was guessing that her and i are the leader's. She wasnt that tall a few inches taller than me i was 4'7 she was probaly 4'11, she was gorgious i have never seen this beuty in my years in the mountain. Her voice was so smooth it was unreal, she acts like its not even hard for her to keep her voice so soft.
♠ ♠ ♠
Roraxe, Lifton, and Xtoul best friends of Voin