Fake

Chapter 4- Who Knew Summer School Was So Much Fun?

Yeah it's true. I let my grades drop so much my 8th grade year that it lead me straight to summer school. I was pretty peeved that i was spending my summer in school. But hey, what can you do?

It turned out, sadly enough, to be fun. Some people from my school were their. We had fun... But then it happened...

The first day, i was sitting in the air conditioning, basking in the amazing cool-ness, because black plus sun equals an extremely sucky situation. I saw a boy walk through the doors. He had shoulder length hair, black. Wore all black, from head to toe, and he was perfect. He sat next to me, of all people. From the absence of a smile on my face, i looked a little less than inviting.

yet, i turned to my friend Sarah, and she had the same look i did. I knew this was going to end badly. see, me and Sarah have some history, whether she likes to admit it or not, of also being a man stealer. Just like Shelby. see, they are best friends. she doesn’t steal them when you start dating them normally. Its when you first start to hint a tiny bit of interest.

That’s when it starts. well, he was amazingly gorgeous, and she noticed. cant blame her. And we all became friends, which wasn’t so bad. Better than nothing. We had a great few weeks, Goth prince, is what i shall call him, we took daily trips to Tonies house for lunch, cause the school was right there. We would steal some ramen, then head back. Tonie even came to visit a couple times. Our group of friends would all go and hide in the woods and smoke a cigg before heading back to class. We got caught of course, after a while, and weren’t allowed to go to the woods anymore. stupid no smoking policies. we did it anyway, of course. At this point, my small simple safe price was still a daily occurrence, but not a major problem.

We also got caught breaking into a vending machine. well, i wouldn’t call it breaking in. the worker had left it open. I only took some cheese its. Goth price only had a candy bar. But some smart asses took all the money, and that’s why we got in trouble.

See no matter what bad thing had happened, i felt i belonged here. I felt important. wanted. I could be myself, and it didn’t matter. But of course, just like anything good, summer school had to come to an end. I had to say goodbye to Goth prince. Little did i know I would never see him again.

Even though Sarah would. No surprise there. But that summer was magical, even though my small simple safe price had peaked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5- High School- You Wont make it out alive.

and this is where it starts to get good dear readers :)