Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

So I Can Breathe

So, after I marked Zero by taking his flesh between my teeth he decided to roll back around, putting me back on my back with my head back on my pillow. I sighed exasperatedly at him and he just flashed me a smirk before diving in for my lips.

The warmth and the passion blended where the contact was made on our mouths. His arms wiggled their way under my back to hold me the same way mine went up around his neck. I let my fingers tangle themselves in his hair, feeling the rough, black strands between my fingers. The wet muscle that resided in his mouth ran a line across my bottom lip, showing that he wanted in. But he did so hesitantly so that it wouldn’t freak me out. I looked up at him, my eyes locking with his for a second and saw his face asking me for silent permission. I shut my eyes again, making up my mind.

Then the dominant side of me showed itself as I kissed back forcefully, rigidly pulling his face to mine. I reversed our roles a second time, making myself on top. Zero didn’t object to it, but part of me almost expected him to just roll us right back to the starting positions and take over. But he didn’t; he only wanted to do what made me comfortable and it that was being the dominant one, so be it.

I took one of the hands that were tangled in his coarse hair and brought it to his cheek as I opened my mouth. Zero started moving his tongue into my mouth but I simultaneously wrestled it back into his. Okay, so he let me, but that’s not the point. I dug my tongue under his and massaged it there for a bit until I decided to move it up in the space between his lips and teeth and following the trench from one side to the other. I felt Zero smiling into the kiss, and I to wonder if he was pleased by my boldness.

I tried to stretch my tongue to reach the back of his mouth just behind here the last molar was before I let that idea go and raked the muscle against the roof of his mouth, feeling each ridge against it. Then I felt the need to tangle my tongue with Zero’s neglected one. He instantly responded and started to rub it up against mine. And then he moaned again sending tiny vibrations through both our mouths.

His tongue went limp and I thought he was done… until he started sucking on mine, pulling it further back into his mouth. I have to admit, though, it felt good; good enough to (and I kind of hate to admit that I did it) moan. He did that for nearly a minute straight (most likely to get me to moan again, but I didn’t) and I’m sure he would’ve done it longer had my lungs not started to burn for air. So I had to break apart from him, panting. He was breathing hard too, making my body rise and fall with his breathing.

“I think… I think that… that broke our record.” He panted.

“Like we… h-had a d-damn record.” I retorted breathlessly, letting my head fall onto his chest, digging my arms under him to hold him to me.

“I liked your dominance.” He chuckled and squeezed me tighter to him. Then he rolled over to let his body cover me and he snuggled (yes, snuggled) into my own body sighing contentedly as he did so.
Without warning, he started resting his entire body on me without the support from his arms or legs. I endured it, however, for another minute until I’d had enough.

“You’re… s-squishing me.” I groaned, trying to push him off of me. He instantly saw his weight as a threat to me and he shifted to roll over onto his back beside me. I turned over to face him. “Okay, let’s go help with the tree.” I said, gliding myself over him. To stand up on the other side of the bed.

“Want me to carry you?” He asked, still laying down on the tousled sheets.

“Ugh… I’m not a girl.” I said, scrunching my nose up at the thought.

“On my back?” He tried again, smiling up at me, pleading with me to say yes.

I let out a sharp exhale and said, “Fine… Can you really carry me down the stairs though?”

He gave a small laugh and nodded, standing up, motioning for me to stand on the bed so that I could wrap my arms around his neck from behind and cling to him until he got his arms under my legs to support me. “See? You’re light; no strain.”

“Mhmm…” I mumbled and burrowed my face into his neck. I couldn’t help it; he was warm.

“You’re frighteningly affectionate today.” He laughed.

At that comment, I decided to tilt my head and sink my teeth into his neck, biting on the flesh at the base of his neck. Then I sucked on it, hoping to leave a mark. I ran my tongue over it and he shivered. Then he let out a groan as I nipped at the skin again, wanting to abuse this flesh more than the last spot. To be honest, I had no idea what had come over me at all. Then I tore my lips from the spot and glanced at the forming red mark on his skin.

“Affectionate my ass.” I stated, grinning as he started walking towards the door, which I had to open seeing as how he was supporting me with his hands right now. But after I opened the door I wound my arms back around his neck loosely, just letting them hang there as I rested my chin on his shoulder.
I held on a little tighter as we started down the stairs, afraid we were going to topple over. Amazingly enough to me, we didn’t and made our way to the living room unscathed. I hid my face between Zero’s shoulder blades as we came face-to-face with everyone who was currently residing in the house. Which meant, my parents, my uncle and his boyfriend and Mina and Michael.

Mina’s boyfriend was sitting cross-legged on the floor with her in his lap as they sorted out ornaments. Dominick flashed us a small half-smile before silently going back to work on helping Blake untangle the fifty or so strings of lights we had. My parents had just hauled the box that actually contained the disassembled plastic tree (my mom was allergic to pine needles).

“Hey.” Zero greeted casually. My mom smiled over at us.

“Just in time, boys.” She waved us over. Then she giggled. “It’s strange, but you two do look very good together.”

Zero walked over to my mom, obviously taking me with him seeing as I was still on his back. “See?! I told you guys that they were fucking adorable!” Michael squealed, earning a laugh from Mina. I turned to glare at them.

“Okay, okay.” My mom said in a tone that told Michael to settle down. So he obeyed and squeezed Mina to his chest, planting a kiss on her cheek which she smiled at. “You two can start sorting the limbs into colors.” She said, pointing to the little pink band around one of the faux tree limbs around the metal rod to show Zero what to look for. He nodded and let me down off his back.

For once, I actually didn’t want to lose the sensation of contact between us. But I took a spot on the floor across from him so we could start sorting the fake tree parts.

My parents focused on setting up the tree stand. “Hey, we need green, Nicolas.” My dad called. I bundled the ones that were marked green and gave them to him.

After all the limbs were arranged Blake and Dominick started stringing the lights on but neither of them were as tall as my father (and not even he could really get to the top of the tree) so they couldn’t get the lights to the top of the tree. So Blake thought to lift Dominick up onto his shoulders and they strung the lights that way. Although, they should’ve known they couldn’t have gotten away with doing something like that without Mina and Michael’s ever-popular “Aww…”.

Then Blake grinned wickedly as he set Dominick back on his feet and then he swiftly kissed him, leaning his whole body into it. Dominick simply wrapped his arms around my uncle’s neck until they broke apart. Dominick gave a small giggle and blushed up at Blake.

However, I don’t think that really compared to the intensity of mine and Zero’s make out session up in our room.

“Dammit! I wish I had my phone – I coulda taken a video of it!” Michael groaned.

“Aww…” Mina tried to comfort him by wrapping her arms around him and then he laughed and picked up the box of ornaments. “Who’s for decorating?”

“You kids go to it – I need to get the cookie dough out of the fridge.” Blake announced before dragging Dominick along with him into the kitchen.

“Cookie dough!?” Michael squealed. “Are we making cookies for Santa?!” He said it in such a serious tone that it had me seriously considering he wasn’t joking.

I looked at him like he was insane and then burst out laughing along with Zero. Mina suppressed her giggles and patted his back. “Now, now, you know Santa isn’t real.” She cooed, playing along with his joke.

He gasped in surprise, “You lie, woman!” He accused, making Zero and I laugh even more as his well-acted façade.

Mina was laughing by now too and Michael wore a triumphant smile. She looked at Zero and then tilted her head confusedly. Then she pointed at his neck. “Oh hoho, what’s this?! A hickey?!”

“See! I told you they were doing… things!” Michael exclaimed as I felt a furious blush come over my cheeks. I thought I had put it where it would be concealed under his hair.

“Could it be… that… My brother is…” She gave a dramatic pause. “A masochist?!” Michael thought this was hilarious and burst out laughing and brought Mina down with him.

“But seriously Nickybear, who would’ve thought that you were brave enough to do that?” Michael said, still trying to stop himself from laughing. Zero didn’t flinch at all at Michael’s and Mina’s remarks. “To simply put it – you two are freaks.” He stated, rolling his eyes.

“Kids? The cookie dough’s been rolled out whenever you’re ready.” Blake’s voice called from the kitchen.

”Are we really making cookies? Like, with cookie cutters and everything?” Mina asked. I nodded. I used to make cookies with my uncle and my parents until I got old because it’s only fun if A: you’re little or B: you’re in a group of people.

Michael gasped excitedly. “Do you have a reindeer cookie-cutter?!”

I rolled my eyes at his little-kid-ness and led the way to the kitchen. Zero followed right behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder. It really made it awkward to walk (especially with the two fangirls behind us ‘aww’ing). But I didn’t want him to let go because it felt nice to have the warmth of his arms around me. That’s incredibly out-of-character for me to say, though; all the more reason for it to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoaaaa... I updated twice today for like, the firstest time ever.
I feel kinda epic now :D
I think I'm turning into a pervert now because of the smutty slash I wrote for that contest XD (Which is fucking 4000 words long - such a pervert, I know).
I'd really like comments on my one-shots XD

I don't think I allowed any time for new commenters to summon up their courage to comment so no new commenters this time XD