Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

I Hope You find Out What You Want

I woke up to the faint scent of sweat as the sun shone into the room. I didn’t move because I felt something warm underneath me. I opened my eyes to see Zero still underneath me, asleep with his eyes still shut.

Then everything flooded back; the moaning, the passion, the heat and warmth. Zero and I had made love.

There was an incredible high thinking about it but then it came crashing down as I realized it might not have been as good for him as it was for me because he was bottoming. Besides that, I had used my teeth on accident and I also lost some control when I was inside him, becoming somewhat reckless.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered, kissing his bare chest and then leaning my head against it.

Then there was a deep intake of breath and I looked up to see Zero opening his eyes and tightening his grip on me.

“Hmm… Nicolas…” He breathed, his warm breath blowing through my hair.

I lowered my head and apologized again so that he could hear it.

“What are you talking about? If you’re talking about last night, it was… well… great.” He said, lifting my face so he could look at me. “You did fine.” He told me, leaning down to plant a kiss on my forehead. I blushed and bit my lip at the compliment. He ruffled my hair playfully and smiled at me before sitting up with me on him. He tried to hide the wincing he did out of pain as he did so, but I caught it.

“I-I’m sorry…” I said, my face heating up.

“Nicolas… it’s going to hurt no matter what.” I knew I was turning a few different shades of red pretty fast because of our topic of conversation. “It’s okay. I’ll be fine.”

He pressed his lips to mine and I realized that we were both naked still. I jumped off of him and covered myself embarrassedly, leaving him the sheet while I had the comforter. He laughed at my awkwardness.
Then there was a series of rapid knocks at our door. “Housekeeping!” We knew it wasn’t a maid because it was an easily recognizable voice of a certain fangirl that just happened to be related to Zero.

I squeaked nervously and threw on my boxers and pants as well as a shirt. Zero was having more trouble dressing as fast as I had because, well, because of last night. “Come on you two! We. Have. To. Go!” Michael yelled at the door.

“Alright, alright, we’re coming.” Zero groaned, finally throwing on his shirt. Zero tried hard not to limp as he walked to the door. But it was still slightly noticeable. He threw open the door with an aggravated face.

“What?” He growled.

“It’s twelve! Hurry and pack up you sleepyheads!” Mina squealed.

“Sleepyhead? We’re not in elementary school anymore, you know.” Zero told her.

She sighed and then told us to hurry up with packing and meet them at the front desk.

Zero agreed and shut the door. “Let’s get this over with.” He was still walking a little awkwardly but it was getting better.

“I-I’ll pack everything…” I whispered. He gave me a soft smile and leaned over to press against my lips with his.

“I love you.” He whispered against my mouth. I pulled away and smiled timidly at him.

“I-I love you t-too…” I said, playing with the hem of my shirt nervously. I was incredibly happy about everything but at the same time, extremely embarrassed.

“Last night was amazing, you know…” He told me, leaning his forehead against mine.

I blushed a deep shade of red because one: We made love just the night before and two: he complimented me on how good it was.

However, telling him I loved him was something I would never get tired of.

“D-does it hurt…?” I asked him shyly, biting my lip.

He sighed, but decided to tell me the truth. “Yes. But it won’t hurt for too long.”

That’s right, he’s indestructible, I realized, rolling my eyes. So in that light, it made it more okay for me to be top and I felt better about it. But I still hated seeing him limp like that.

I began cleaning up around the room and then I hesitated when I got to the drawer with the lubricant and condoms in it. “Z-Zero…?”

“Hmmm…?” He responded, looking at me.

“A-are we… taking this?” I asked, biting my lip.

“Well, I thought we would. In case… well…” He trailed off suggestively, implying that we’d be doing this again. And we probably would if we could find some time while everyone was out of the house. I loved him; why wouldn’t I want to do it again?

I picked up the items and shoved them in the bag under some clothes. Zero laughed at my actions to hide it.

“Wh-what?” I asked meekly.

“Nothing. You’re just so cute.” He told me, smiling the smile he only gave me. I swung the bag over my shoulder and continued with him out the door. In the hallway, he intertwined my fingers with his, making me grin under the veil of my hair at the feeling it gave me.

Unfortunately, Zero had a slip-up when we got to the desk in front of Mina and Michael by limping a step or two. And even more unfortunately, they’d both caught it.

“I told you!” Mina squealed. “Nickybear did too top!”
Michael gaped at us as I made my way to hide myself behind Zero, clutching the cotton fabric of his shirt between my fingers.

“But- he- they- Zero is-” Michael stuttered incoherently at the discovery.

My face burned a million different shades of red as I bit my lip. Oh no…

“But I thought Zero would be the top! I mean it’s just…”

“Oh, Mikey… don’t worry about it. Their relationship is complicated.” Mina told him as she picked up her bags and made up follow her out to the cars. My parents were already throwing their bags in the car and my uncle and Dominick were already ready to go.

On the way back, I fell asleep on Zero’s lap, awkwardly situated to accommodate having to wear a seatbelt. He stroked my hair and ran his fingers through it as my eyes shut.

My mom sighed at my father as he snickered at us. I didn’t really care though. He wasn’t doing it mockingly; I know he was just doing that because, well, that’s what he does.

“Hey…” Zero shook me lightly, attempting to wake me up, which worked. “We’re home.”

I looked up at him, mildly confused until his words made it through to my brain. He leaned down to kiss my cheek and then my lips. I blushed slightly because my mom was still in the car. Although she hadn’t seen it.

Up in our room, I laid against him as we played some fighting game because it was two-player.

“By the way, when’s your birthday?” I asked him. The characters on the fighting game had biographies that contained dates of birth and that made me remember that I didn’t actually know when his birthday was.

“Mmm… the seventeenth of January.” He explained. “What about yours?”

“Oh, not for awhile. It’s in August…”

He pressed his lips to the back of my head and said, “Oh, are you planning on buying me a present then?”

“Well… I need to find a job first. I was thinking of working a temporary job so I could buy you something…” I whispered. “What would you want?”

“What do you think I want?” He asked, and I could feel him roll his eyes at me. I turned to look at him confusedly. “I only want you.”

I sighed at him and then kissed the bridge of his nose. “You’re an idiot.”

“Mhmm… but you love me.” He said with a strange note of seriousness in his voice before kissing my lips.

“You’re right; I do love you.”

“So no job?” He asked hopefully after pulling away.

“I still want to get a temporary job, okay?”

He growled something incoherent and then said, “Okay, fine, but I want it to be somewhere where I can loiter so I can be with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ack. XD
I'm so tired; I promise I'll do new commenters next chapter. I'm sorry.

I still need to talk to that hot guy in Study hall XD