Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

Keep The Noise Low

“You two were sent home for that?” My mom asked once we got home. Now everyone was in on this. Mina and Michael were sitting on the couch adjacent to my mom and dad while I sat on Zero’s lap in the recliner.

“No, no, no – I am not tolerating this.” She said.

“It wasn’t the school, it was one teacher that lied about what Nicolas and Zero were doing.”

“We should get them fired.” Mina piped up, her face contorted in rage that anyone would do something like that to her brother and his boyfriend.

“It’s okay, Mina, we dealt with it.” Dad told her.

My mom sighed and leaned back. “Hey, Mina, you remember that one whore that-“

“Yeah… why?”

“She and her boyfriend were basically fucking each other into the wall right next to us.” He said before kissing my neck comfortingly and then leaning his head onto my shoulder, wrapping his arms tighter around me, letting me be engulfed by the warmth of his touch.

“Eww!” Mina squealed in disgust. “I think I need some brain bleach now. I mean, you two couldn’t have done anything as bad as they were. We know how shy Nickybear is.”

“Wait, which teacher are you talking about?“ Michael piped up, his face, for once, serious.

“The science teacher, Mr. Davis.” Zero answered for me because, quite frankly, I have no idea who he was, so he must have been an AP teacher.

“He’s a dick. I give you permission to punch him Zero.” Michael said, nodding.

“Don’t do that!” I shrieked. He shot me a questioning look. “Because he’d do it too!”

“Well, listen, if he tries to stir something up again, I’m sure I can get some legal help; a woman I work with has a husband who’s a lawyer.” My mom spoke up. Which reminded me, what exactly does she work as? I think it was just for some business company or an advertising agency; I never really understood the subcategories of the business world.

By now Zero was breathing on my neck which was really distracting to me, making me shiver over and over again and forcing me to squirm away from it. My parents and the other two were talking amongst themselves to get information regarding the teacher.

After a few minutes of trying to get away from his breathing, he grabbed my hips. “Stop moving.” He whispered into my ear.

“Stop breathing on my neck.” I told him, trying to move away from his breathing again. But his grip tightened and it held me in place.

“No, really, stop Nicolas.”

“What? Wh-“ I cut off my ‘why’ as I felt the ‘dilemma’ he was having press against my thigh.

Good thing we were too far away from everyone for them to hear our hushed conversation. It would be like Christmas all over again. It didn’t really embarrass me though; I was just worried about Michael finding out.

“What do we do?” I asked him. He was trying to hold his breath a little bit and blow it somewhere else to avoid making me move again.

“We could wait until they leave. Or… you could help me cover it up while we get upstairs.”

“Wouldn’t it look suspicious if we left right now?” I questioned.

He sighed, knowing that we couldn’t just leave. So now we were out of options. Except for the staying one of course. Then I got an idea.

I turned in his lap just enough so that I could kiss his cheek and then throw my arms up around his neck. So now I was lying like a toddler in his lap, trying to look sleepy. “Hey, I’m cold.” I told him, trying to subtly hint that I had a plan. I think that whatever perceptiveness he had made him understand what I was trying to convey because then he pulled a blanket that was draped over the chair we were sitting in and threw it over me.

I cuddled into his chest and let my eyelids fall closed, trying to ignore the ‘problem’ below me. I relaxed and tried to regulate my breathing. When my acting was good enough, my mom noticed.

“He fell asleep?” She asked Zero. I felt Zero nodded over to her.

“Want me to take him to bed?” Zero asked hopefully, already stand up, holding me bridal style in his arms, the blanket that was over me just coming down to cover his knees.

“Goodnight you two.” My mom told us before Zero glided upstairs and into our room.

He shut the door behind us and then went over to my bed, laying me down on the mattress. He let out a sigh of relief.

“I’ll be right back.” He said before moving to walk over to the bathroom.

“W-wait…” I stopped him. He looked over at me questioningly. “I-I can h-help…” I told him nervously.

“Huh? N-no… you don’t have to.” He stuttered slightly, he was even blushing. But I took the initiative to beckon him over to me.

Him, being his obedient self, couldn’t deny me. He looked down at me from where he was standing. “A-are you sure?”

I took a second before nodding. “Yeah.” Then I sat him down against the wall my bed was against. I crawled over onto his lap and then leaned my forehead against his, breathing in the scent of him.

Jeez… I’ve really become a pervert, haven’t I? Well, it’s his fault for getting boners while I’m sitting on his lap. “You really need to learn some self-control, you know…“ I told him, sitting on his thighs, wrapping one arm around his waist.

“When it comes to you, I don’t have any…” He said. “I can’t help it… I love you.”

There was a spark of emotion in my stomach before I answered, “I love you, too, Zero.”

He placed both of his arms around my neck as I leaned in to kiss his lips. I pulled away after a second to look at him. He smiled in response before I dove back in for his lips, trailing feather-light kisses down his neck, brushing my lips against his skin, feeling the warmth under them.

My free hand slowly made it way up his shirt to feel the warmth of his body, searching for his nipple. He moaned as I pinched it, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

I found a spot in his neck that seemed to be especially sensitive so I started sucking on it and nipping at the flesh there before bringing the hand that was around his neck down to the zipper of his pants.

I rubbed his through his jeans, making him moan louder through all of my ministrations. His breathing was becoming more labored as I groped him harder through his jeans.

I decided to stop teasing him and start pushing the button through the hole and pulling down the zipper while keeping up the sucking on his neck.

He gasped as his burning member was hit by the cold air emanating from the window right next to us. I quickly covered it up with my hand, gripping his member and wrapping the blanket around us to offer us more protection from the cold wind.

“Nicolas…” He moaned my name, forcing me to smile against his neck. Of course, if he screamed my name, that would be more satisfying, but we both knew we had to keep the noise down so quietly groaning my name would have to suffice for now.

I kissed his neck again before finding a new spot to suck on. He seemed more responsive to that spot that the last one.

He was starting to thrust against the tight grip I had on his member and I realize I’d been neglecting him there. I started pumping his member, but I had to detach my lips from his neck because it was getting too distracting for me to focus on both places at once.

I pressed my lips to his and he was unresponsive for a second before he realized that I had cut off his oxygen supply so he started kissing back. But only after a few seconds, he broke the kiss, needing air because of his heavy breathing.

I made my pumping faster and then started thumbing the slit, causing him to tense up under me. I knew what to expect as he came into my hand with a distorted moan of my name. I kissed his cheek before moving myself off of him to grab a towel from the bathroom, cleaning off my hand as I walked back into the room.

His breathing was calmer, but he looked tired now. “Thank you.” He whispered to me as I wiped off any that had got on him before he captured my lips in a chaste kiss. I threw the towel into the bathroom before wrapping my arms around his waist and laying down, pulling him with me.

He pulled me more into his chest and snuggled against me, pulling the blanket around us. Instantly, he was asleep, tired from what had happened a few moments ago. I sighed and then closed my eyes, too, forcing myself into sleep with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for more perverted stuff :P XD
It's about time I updated this XD
Now I'm waiting for my co-writer to update Egotist <3
Hehe. :P