So Much More Than I Asked For

three

I went to the store and bought some cheap coffee and red bull. I didn't think we were going to sleep. Then I walked home. I grabbed some clean clothes, my bag of toiletries and a bag of potato chips. After I found my i-pod, I walked to Sneakers' house. Ryan was already there, choosing a movie.

"I can't decide. Kate?"

"I don't care. Just choose."

"Okay, Disturbia then. You had your chance to pick something else." Ryan smiled. He liked getting his way.

I groaned. No way I was going to be able to sleep tonight, not that I was planning to.

"Fine, ugh, you get your way."

"Don't tell me you're going to be upset all night. 'Cause otherwise I'll have Ryan choose something else..." Sneakers was always so worried about me. It was cute really.

"No. But can I sit between you too?"

They both laughed. I didn't get why.

"Sure, sure. Can we start watching already?" Ryan was impatient.

"No! First food and drinks!"

I grabbed my coffee, red bull and chips. Ryan had some chocolate chip cookies and ben & jerry's ice cream. Sneakers had way to much to mention.
We got settled and started watching. I only screamed twice.

"Congrats Kate! You almost didn't scream. I'm so proud." Ryan teased.

I just rolled my eyes. He could be very dramatic.

"Now what will we do?" I asked. "Another movie?"

"Nah, we can watch one later. I don't want to watch one right away." Sneakers said

"You know what's been awhile? Truth or dare?" Ryan almost yelled. He was way to hyper.

Surprisingly Sneakers agreed, so I had to.

"Truth or dare, Ryan?" I asked

"Hey! Why do I have to go first?"

"Duh, because you suggested it. Now, what'll it be?"

"Dare" Ryan grinned

"I dare you to call Brianna and ask her out." I said. Brianna was the school bitch. I decided to start off easy.

~~~

Two and a half hours later we were still playing.

"Truth or dare, Kate?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to make out with me." Ryan said

I froze. He caught me off guard.

"Ok."

What else could I do?

I stood up, and so did Ryan.
Sneakers could feel and awkward moment coming up, so he went to the kitchen.
Ryan suddenly grabbed my waist and pushed his lips down on mine. Too hard, his spider bites hurt me. Ryan started kissing me, but I froze again. He pulled his head back.

"What's wrong?"

"This is.. weird. I don't know what to do really." I blushed.

He then started kissing my neck, and I couldn't help but moan. Something clicked then. I stopped thinking. I pulled his head up and kissed him on the lips again. He slid his tongue into my mouth. Before I knew it we fell onto the couch.

We lay there for a while, until Sneakers called from the kitchen.

"Can I come back yet? Or do you guy want to get a room?"

He sounded annoyed.

"Sure, you can come back." I yelled

Ryan looked disappointed. Sneakers came back and I wanted to go and sit next to him on the floor, but Ryan was still holding my waist. I wiggled for a moment, but it didn't help. So I grabbed his arm and gave it back to him, untwisting at the same time.

"It looks like you two had a good time." Sneakers laughed.