Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter eleven

I sat in the RV after Kyle ran away and I stared out the window. I could see the reflection of three pairs of eyes on me. I turned around and saw Tyler, Beth, and Amy staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Amy said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Then why are you staring at me. You think I'm just going to attack you?" I asked them.

"We're not sure are you?" Beth asked.

I rolled my eyes and rested them on Tyler.

"So do you still miss your parents?" he asked.

I looked at him sheepishly.

"I don't know. I'm suppose to but I kind of like being away from them. You know, privacy and all." I said.

"Yeah." he said nodding.

"Look, I promise I'll warn you guys if I ever feel like attacking okay?" I asked.

"Sure." Amy said.

The rest of the trip to Montana took two days of non-stop driving Cat said that Gavin would take care of the mess at her apartment. I was pretty sure though the other wolves were taking care of that. If they haven't broken down her door to get the bodies.

I laid on Tyler's lap when I started to feel feverish. I sat up he rested his head on the window. I looked past him and out to the moon. As Cat drove the moon sat in the sky causing my fever. Then I looked back at Tyler his face so soft so innocent. I reached over and touched his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You up?" he asked.

"I'm hot." I said to him and lower my hand.

He raised his hand and touched my cheek and forehead. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his cool hand. I leaned in to him and slid my warm hand up his shirt.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked.

"Just relax." I whispered and rubbed his stomach and then I slid my hand down to his jean button and pushed closer to him.

"Cassie what the heck?" he asked.

I unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand down. He stopped me half way.

"N-not here." he said to me and pulled my hand back.

I smiled at him sweetly and let him place my hand back on my lap.

"Sorry." I said to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

I could hear his heart beating fast, and he was very excited. If he would've let me finished he probably would've gone crazy. I couldn't help myself.