Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter twenty

Kyle held my cheek and ran his hand down my neck to my chest.

"Kyle." I started and turned away.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I'm not doing this, you've gone to far." I said.

"I know how to change your mind." he said and leaned in and kissed me.

When he pulled away I looked him in the eye.

"You don't like being a werewolf do you?" I asked him.

"I can't change what I am." he said.

"You've changed." I told him.

He placed both hands on my cheeks and then leaned in and kissed my lip tugging at it and then letting go. He chuckled.

"Maybe." he said and looked me back in the eyes.

"You didn't change me yet did you?" I asked him.

"You're reluctant, I was waiting to see if you were ready to but I'll have to motivate you." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He got up and snapped his fingers and two of his wolves walked out and dropped a man with his arms tied up and he was naked and wiggling. Kyle knelt and took the gag from around his mouth.

"Let me go, don't kill me!" the man cried.

I gasped it was the guy from the diner.

"What are you doing to him Kyle?" I asked as he lifted up the guy.

I sat on my knees and looked at Kyle and then the man.

"The scent of blood, human blood triggers the change." he said to me.

I watched as he looked the guy into the face and smiled.

"Please, don't kill me." the hunter cried.

"You killed one of my best wolves." Kyle growled.

"Don't Kyle!" I cried.

"Don't Kyle." A voice mocked behind me.

I turned around and my eyes grew wide.

"Jessica?" I asked.

"Hey." she said.

"What happened to Jackie?" I asked looking back at Kyle and then Jessica who was completely nude and completely ripped.

"She was the wolf he killed." Jessica said walking up to the guy and then touching his hair and kneeling at his side.

"You're going to pay for killing her." Jessica said pulling his head back showing his neck.

"I-I'm sorry." the man cried.

"Kyle no this is wrong." I said.

"You're going to change." Jessica said and looked at me with glowing red eyes.

"And you're going to join us." Kyle said and placed a clawed paw at the man's neck.

He cried and then the blood dripped not from his throat but his chest. Kyle missed. But not by accident. He cried out and Jessica let him free.

"Run." she growled.

He did.

I heard the howls of wolves and the fire rippling through my body at the scent of blood.

Kyle walked up to me and smiled his claws stained with blood and he leaned in and kissed me then pulled away.

"Get him." he whispered and I was gone.

I ran on all fours as my fur grew and I started to change. The sun had set and the sky was dark. Only the chirp of crickets and the scuttling of nocturnal animals filled my ears. The man ran crying his chest stained with blood that dripped on the ground leaving a scent for me and the other wolves to follow.

Kyle ran beside me with Jessica behind me. I ran faster. There was no way I was going to let this guy away, no this human. No, my prey.