Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter twenty-two

I gazed at Kyle with lustful eyes and I growled at him. He smiled at me and his hand touched my cheek causing a fire to run down my neck and he held up my head and kissed my neck.

"Are you coming?" Jessica asked hopping onto the bike.

We were clothed now and we hopped onto the other motorcycle.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kyle whispering in his ear.

"To take care of some old business." he said and turned on the motorcycle and it roared to life.

He sped out of the trees with Jessica on our tails. I knew what the plan was kill the humans and make sure the cure never got out.

Kyle stopped the motorcycle just outside of the Blue Moon I got off and he got off. Jessica climbed off her bike and Kyle's wolves waited with red glowing for the cue.

Gavin got Cat, Beth, Amy, and Tyler to the Blue Moon just under two hours. John greeted them at the door.

"Finally, I was starting to get worried that you weren't going to get here on time." John said.

"They're coming I can sense them." Tyler said as he walked in.

John had barricaded most of the windows and boarded them up. He closed the door to his bar shut and locked it then he flipped a table up over it.

"You have it?" he asked.

Cat frowned and opened the case holding one vial of the cure.

He sighed.

"This will only cure one wolf." he said.

"Can you split it?" Tyler asked.

"It'll have adverse effects. I'll have to work it out in the lab on the mean time keep watch." he said to Tyler and the rest of us.

"I'll help you in the lab." Cat said.

"Okay." John said.