Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter twenty-three

Kyle walked up to the bars door and stuck his nose and inhaled.

"They're in there." he said.

"What should we do?" Jessica asked getting up.

He looked at her and backed at me and smiled.

"Let's join the party." I said.

"That's what I was thinking." Kyle said.

"They say great minds think alike." I said and walked beside him.

"Only problem how do we get in?" Jessica asked.

I looked over at a metal trash can and smiled.

"I sense them." Tyler said sniffing the air and turning towards the window.

"What!" Beth cried.

"Get ready we just want to stop them not kill them." Amy said loading the gun.

"Yeah easier said than done." Cat said from the lab.

There was a loud crash and Tyler, Amy and Beth jumped.

"You kids take care of it do not let them in here!" John said.

"Too late for that!" Amy said peeping out the door.

"Cassandra's here!" Tyler said excitedly.

"Yeah but she's changed, we got to get out there and stop them." Amy said pushing the door open and running out.

"You stay in here." Tyler said.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Beth said.

"Are you almost done John?" Cat asked.

"I just have to cook it." he said.

"How many were you able to make?" Beth asked.

"I was only able to make two that are strong enough to turn a human back but I don't know what the side effects would be. It could possibly be death." he said.

Beth frowned.

"Don't worry Beth, he knows what he's doing." Cat said and gave her a reassuring smile.

There were loud gun shot sounds then the shatter of glass.

I kicked the gun out of Amy's hand and growled at her. She held her hand.

"Cassie this isn't you." Amy said.

"This is me the new me. The better me!" I growled and raised my hand to claw her but then my hand was pulled behind my back and I growled.

"Cassie don't do this!" Tyler growled to my ear.

"Tyler.... No I do what I want!" I growled and slipped my hand free and kicked him from behind.

Kyle grabbed Tyler by the neck and slammed a bottle over his head.

"Owwww!" Tyler growled and spun around.

Kyle smiled his eyes glowing red. Tyler's eyes glowed yellow and he leaped for Kyle.

I turned around when I heard Tyler's growl.

"Tyler!" I cried.

"Cassie what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jessica asked spinning me around.

"What?" I asked.

"Get your head in the game and find the cure and destroy it." Jessica growled.

Just then I saw Amy crawl on the ground and she picked up her gun and shot Jessica in the stomach twice. Jessica growled and held her stomach and fell to the ground hugging it. I turned from her and then back to Amy and growled.

I leaped for her but then I was slammed into by Tyler and Kyle who were fighting. I hit my head on the counter and then everything went fuzzy.