Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter twenty-five

After a much needed shower. I sat in the police station waiting for my parents. Except this time I wasn't behind bars. Beth, and Amy sat on either side of me and Cat smoked outside and John was explaining everything that happened.

I sighed thinking about what happened almost the past four months and just thinking about how much I miss my parents, and school, and my normal life. I heard the door open and my nose flared and I looked up and saw my mom and dad walk, well run in and I stood up.

"Mom, dad!" I cried and they hugged me.

My mom pulled me in a big teary hug and my dad held the both of us.

Then Beth's and Amy's parents ran in and they gave them a hug. My mom held my cheeks and looked at me.

"What happened, we were so worried. I-I thought I lost you." my mom cried and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry mom and dad but something happened at Camp Wakko that led to this but we can't talk here." I said.

John walked out of the office hand in his pockets and smiled and then turned back and face my friends and our parents.

"You're invited to join me at my little place of residence to talk." John said.

My mom held my face and rubbed the hair down my back.

"Who are you?" Amy's dad asked.

"I'm a friend of your children but I'll explain very, very soon." he said and sighed.