Wakko Werewolves 2: The Cure

Chapter twenty-seven

I ran in the woods and I howled to the top of my lungs. I had to see him see if it was true. Then I got a reply howl. I followed it and stopped. I saw Tyler leaning against a tree and he looked directly at me.

"Tyler." I said stepping towards him.

He came up to me.

"Tyler, tell them that you're normal that you didn't change." I said.

He ran his fingertips down my arm making me feel feverish and he smiled and moved into me. His lips on my ears.

"It won't be long before you join me." he said and bit my ear and pulled away and his eyes glowed red.

I looked at him my eyes glowing red. He leaned in and held my chin.

"Don't leave." I told him.

"I'll be back for you." he said and kissed my lips.

I didn't want him to let go but when I opened my eyes he was gone. I heard a footfalls behind me and turned around and saw Gavin. His walked towards me his eyes glowing as sapphire blue. My eyes glowed yellow and I looked at him and frowned.

"Your parents are worried." Gavin said.

I walked towards him and then passed him.

"I'm coming back." I said.

If Tyler wanted me, like I did to Kyle. He'll have to fight for me. I'll do whatever it takes to change him back to the Tyler I knew before the change, before he became a werewolf, and before I became one.