'Cuse I Won't be Back again

Wonder World?

"So, what is your favorite Disney movie?" I asked shoving a spoon full of chocolate ice cream in my mouth.
Logan chuckled and looked at me in confusion.
"Disney?" he questioned I laughed and nodded, due to the mouthful of ice cream.
"Oh," His face lit up "Ellery." he licked his spoon of rocky road.
"I like that movie, uhh." He snaped as if he were trying to remember the name.
"Wonder world?" he smiled sheepishly and I laughed.
"Alice in Wonderland?" I questioned with a smile. Logan pointed to his nose, trying to recover his mouthful of rocky road.
"Yes, that one." I giggled "That's one of my favorites also." I ate some more of my chocolate ice cream.
"Besides, uh, Beauty and the Beast." I said looking at the pile of napkins we took.
Beauty and the Beast was Nick and I's favorite movie and play, but that's the past, right?
Logan chuckled, "I like your personality, very childlike, yet you still have that mature feeling." he pointed out with a laugh.
We just went on with other random topics, and for once, in years, I felt young, I felt so free.
"Okay, so I was walking, until this fairly attractive female about my age comes up to me and just gives me her phone number at random." Logan chuckled and shook his head watching the road but smiling and stealing a quick glance at me.
"So, what about you?" he asks taking one hand off the steering wheel and pokes my shoulder.
I laughed and shrugged, "There have been males trying to get at me, but I just refuse them."
we hit a red light and logan smiles at me.
"I must be special, what was so different about me?" he asked driving again.
I hid my smile and soon looked at him after my blush fest.
"Besides the fact that you landed on me the first time we met?," I giggled
"well, instead of asking me out, you offered to bring Ellery also." I said smiling.
Logan smiled and slightly chuckled.
"I would never do that to Ellery, that's way too cruel. I like to make good first impressions."
When he said that my heart had melted.
"That means alot to me, thank you very much Logan." I kissed his cheek and left out of his car with a smile.
"Goodnight." He called out and drove away.
[X]
The morning sun hit my eyes and I instantly opened them.
I streached out and soon felt my hand collide on a warm object next to me.
I turned my head and met large brown eyes with a smile.
"Hola, Valley." she mumbled as I smiled.
"DALLY!" I shouted giving her a big hug.
Idalis laughed and screamed with me, soon Ellery jumped on the two of us and screamed with.
I laughed and gave Elle a kiss one the head, and sat her up.
"I forgot you stayed here." I laughed.
"How was the date?" Idalis asked with a large smile.
I felt my cheeks grown alittle warm.
"It was great, He's a great guy. he's not like those guys that want to get in my pants, he actually wants to hang with Ellery."
I stroked Ellery's cheek and smiled at her.
"Val, she's beautiful." Idalis whispered stroking her hair.
I smiled "Thank you".
I glanced over at her, so many questions I wanted to tell her, but asked her one at a time.
Idalis smiled and nudged towards Ellery.
"Ellery was fun to babysit." Idalis said kissing her head.
I was amazed at how calm Ellery was with her.
I laughed and gave Idalis a hug.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I was hoping you learned this in fifth grade but okay, See when the female species falls in love with the male species-" Idalis smiled as I cut her off.
"No, not that! I meant why are you in my room? Don't you like waking up until twelve?" I asked with a smile.
"Nope. Nick forced me up everymoreing before every concert and what not, so im used to getting up." Idalis said sadly, possibly remembering Nick.
"Anyways, I want to take You and Ellery out, so call work saying your sick and let's go!"
I laughed and got off the bed and left into my slightly large closet.
Picking out a ruffled blue top and black skinny jeans, along with my cute flats, I decided to change in my room.
"Yeah, take it off!" Idalis called out making me laugh, I threw my slipper at her head and Idalis giggled.
"Come one Elle, let's get something for breakfast!" I heard footsteps leave my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry for the wait.
I can't believe my self, if I take advantage of the wait, please just mail me tons of times just to have my update.
Im sorry.