The Pros and Cons of Loving

Part 25

Comment. And look at the banners on the first chapter that I added.
They were made for me and I wubs them very much. ::inlove:

Aiden’s POV

My eyes widened in shock and I lifted up off of him so I could look at him better. He was staring at me, looking hopeful. His gray eyes were full of love, but not like usual. Another kind of love.

Suddenly nothing mattered to me but him.

Our fight didn’t matter, what people would think didn’t matter, my real parents and his parents didn’t matter. Anything bad I’d ever been faced with… I didn’t care.

Because Eric Idle, the most gorgeous and sweet guy I had ever known, had just proposed. To me.

“Yes.” I whispered, nodding. I was so shocked. Shocked that someone as smart and kind as him would want me. I wasn’t smart, I had lost my virginity before I was thirteen, and I was about as responsible as my kid nephew. Yet he’d picked me. I didn’t get it and I didn’t care.

He threw his arms around me, laughing. I held him close to me, never wanting to let go. I was still in shock that he’d proposed to me. I wasn’t mad that he’d beat me to it; it meant more to me this way. To know that I wasn’t the only one who wanted to get married, that he fucking loved me.

“I love you so much.” He whispered shakily.

“I love you too, Eric.” I whispered back, feeling something cold being slid onto my ring finger. I looked down and saw a thin silver ring. It was nothing fancy but it was perfect…

“I love you.” I repeated, kissing him hard on the mouth. I pulled away, barely able to contain myself and my emotions. I stepped back and looked at him, shaking my head. “I love you. My god, I love you. I fucking love you.”

“Why are you crying?” he asked, stepping up to me and cupping my face with his cold hands.

“I didn’t even know I was.” I wiped my eyes, laughing. “I can’t put this into words… I’m just… I love you. Y-you’re the first person to love me w-who didn’t have to and I love you so fucking much. No… I just… I love you.”

He wiped my eyes again, smiling. “This night is perfect.”

I nodded, sniffling. I reached my hand up and wiped my eyes again as well, almost shuddering.

“Your hands are freezing and mine are too. Let’s go home.” Eric whispered, taking my hand.

I leaned against him as we walked home, lying on my head on his shoulder. I’d never been happier in my entire life. Nothing could top this. Not even running off that preacher next year…

That was pretty fucking cool though.

Eric’s POV

I crawled into our bed the second both of us had gotten into Aiden’s room. He pushed the window closed, grunting, and crossed the room to his dresser. He got out the velvet box and a pleasant shock went through me. I watched as he came over to me, opening the small box. The silver ring I’d seen once before was staring at me.

“I love you.” Aiden smiled at me as he climbed onto the bed.

“I love you too.” I kissed him as he reached me, grinning into his lips.

He slid the ring onto my fingers and I pulled back to look at it.

“Do you like it?” he whispered hopefully.

“I love it.” I smiled at him, pulling him down next to me. He held my hand in his, his other arm going around me protectively, after I curled into him. I ran my hand up and down his arm, closing my eyes.

I don’t know how long it took or whether or not Aiden was awake, but eventually I felt myself drifting to sleep…

Gerard’s POV

“They just didn’t wake up. They fell back asleep.” Frank said, shrugging.

“Eric hasn’t missed in ages anyway.” I shrugged, going up and wrapping my arms around Frankie from behind. He was in front of the sink because he had been washing dishes. The water was still running, but I could care less.

“It’s their junior year though.” Frank leaned, against me.

“I know.” I whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek. “They’ll be fine. Everyone needs a personal day.”

He leaned over to turn the sink off, his back pushing against me. I looked as he turned to face me, into his beautiful green eyes, and stared at him.

“What?” he asked, arching his eyebrow.

“I want a kiss.” I shrugged.

“Oh so that’s why you were looking at me with those eyes.”

“What eyes?” I scoffed.

“The ‘You know you love me’ eyes. Ah, and there’s the smirk.”

“What smirk?!”

“The smirk that I fell inn love with.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.” He slid one of his hands up the front of my shirt. I felt his soft hands stroking my stomach. “The smirk that makes it impossible for me to not kiss you… not touch you.”

Suddenly my jeans were much too tight for my body. My breath came out in little gasps as his hand trailed down my stomach, lower and lower, until he had his hand wrapped around my still clothes erection.

“Wow Gee, are you that deprived?” he giggled, undoing my belt.

I walked back towards our bedroom, kissing him. He kicked the door closed and pushed me down onto the bed. I pulled his t-shirt off, now painfully hard.

“What if the boys wake up?” he panted, undoing my pants.

“I don’t care.” I groaned, raising my hips as he pulled my tight jeans off. I did the same thing, leaving both of us in only our underwear. “I need sex and I need it now.”

“You’re like a horny teenager.” Frank giggled, sliding my boxers down.

“Shut up.” I pulled his down as well, kissing him roughly.

“Mmh.” He whimpered, pulling me on top of him. He titled his head as I kissed down his neck, moaning. I looked down and saw he was already hard as well. I let my hand run down his body and I took him in my hands, breathing heavily.

“Fuck.” He moaned as I began to stroke him just the way I knew he liked it. “Oh god…” he groaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I felt myself smirking as I watched him get worked up, each stroke bringing him closer to an orgasm.

When I knew he was close to coming I quit, pressing my lips to his. “You can’t come yet.” I whispered.

“Goddamn you.” He moaned, kissing me back. “I need you. In me. Now.” He panted.

I nodded, turning him over. I fumbled through our drawer for lube, almost shaking with excitement. He rolled back over and took the bottle from me, smirking at me.

“Hey, we need th—aaaat.” I groaned, tilting my head back, and Frank rubbed lube onto my penis.

“Let me.” He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

“Oh God, Frank… oh fuck.” I moaned. Just his hands were almost enough to send me over the edge.

“I don’t think… either of us… are gonna actually make it so sex.”

“It’s too early for sex anyway.” I panted, and then bit my lip. “That feels so fucking good…” I felt myself tensing up and I groaned, coming all over the both of us.

Frank wiped his hand onto the blanket and looked at me. I pushed him back onto the bed, kissing down his stomach. He let out a small gasp every time my lips barely touched his body.

“Gee, quit teasing.” He whimpered.

I gave him my smirk before taking him fully into my mouth. He let out a low groan, raising his hips up. I ran my tongue along him, watching his facial expressions. I knew it wouldn’t take long, he was close already.

I took him all the way into my mouth and began sucking. Within seconds he let out a loud groan and came inside of my mouth. I swallowed every last drop before leaning up and kissing him on the lips. He moaned, wrapping his arms and legs around me. We lay there, catching our breath, for several minutes until the phone downstairs began to ring.

“We better get up.” Frank sighed, sitting up and running his fingers through my hair. He got out of bed and I watched him pull on his boxers, admiring his naked body. When he looked up he rolled his eyes. “C’mon, Gee. Quit staring.”

“But I like staring.” I said childishly.

“Sorry. My cute little ass has laundry to do.” He giggled, kissed me, and left the room.

“Aww.” I pouted, then got dressed and went out into the house. Aiden and Eric were still asleep it seemed. I checked the caller ID and shrugged, not recognizing the number. “I dunno who it is.”

He came and looked over my shoulder. “I dunno… who cares.”

I nodded and went back upstairs, getting ready to do more glorious laundry…