"Polter-Puppets An Anali's Tale"

Preface

How did I die? I don’t remember exactly. I remember just a horrific pain in my gut. I could not keep myself from wondering.
The darkness around me started to envelope me, taking me under its terrifying waves. The agony that I felt in my whole body had disappeared. Not even the pain from the needle was there.
Funny I never picture myself dying this way. I have always pictured me being old and wrinkly maybe possibly being fat in a bed, surrounded by my children and grandchildren. Guess I will not be getting that wish. I thought as my head started to go numb itself.
“Wake up my lady…”
My Grams my Dad, Uncle Zac, and Pierce…. I will be leaving them to fend themselves alone with him on the prowl. Nevertheless, I cannot seem to regret all the decisions I have made in the recent past. In a short time, I discovered the truth, my destiny, true forbidden love, and myself.
“You have to live…..All will be lost if you don‘t….”
I inwardly winced at my soul slowly giving out like a light bulb that was burning out slowly but surely. What was left of my soul, its presence torn away by what reasons the Anumbra has planned.
What was the use of me dying? I am just a teenaged girl nothing special. Well except being Anali and being, Ramona’s descendent. Just another Anali; dying by his hand, ‘which is nothing.’ I just hope I am going to the place where I will find peace.
I felt a twinkle of something in my heart and a distant voice heard in my head. “Wake up.,” the gentle voice told me.
“I’m dead.” I said weakly.
The angelic voice still so soft, gentle and beautiful, “Its not you're time to go to the other side yet.”
I asked, “Who are you?” my mind spinning, like me in the darkness.
I heard a chortle, “I'm the one you're kind calls me." the voice finally said about a moment later, "The White Grim Reaper.”
I cannot move I cannot wake up.
“You can wake.” I could feel a warm glow on my face. It almost felt like a hand.
“How can I wake up?” I asked the mythical White Grim Reaper.
It was as if a whisper, “Will it.” it went off in an echo.
Everything became so loud, hurtful, painful, agonizing all at the same time. The ache in my heart was getting unbearable. The throbbing in my body was agonizing. The darkness still swam around me. All I heard was distant and some close voices shouting.
“Wake up Baby!”
“My Baby Girl… I’ll kill you Anumbra!”
“She‘s dead nothing you can do now!”
“Zac No!” I heard a sicken snap and thud by my head.
“Pierce move! She‘s dead! You can‘t save her!”
“Yes I can!”
“Solomon!”
“Please wake up….please I need you…..” the whisper was in my ear. “I love you….” Everything went black once again, perhaps for good this time.
"I love you too....." I hope I spoke to him my last words. But I wouldn't know if my lips uttered a word.
A malicious voice --not of the White Grim Reaper one-- sounded from the darkness, “Hello….. Mind if I step in?”
  1. Quote Of The Week!
    I'm only posting minor and un exploited things on my work from now on.