When The Day Met The Night

The year is 2012.

For the past 10 years, humans and vampires have been at war with each other. In the year 2002, vampires had finally came out of their hidings and started attacking any human that they found or came across. A war broke out because of the killings of humans.

The humans were losing the battle at first because of the lack in fighters and hunters but after about 5 years of battling, humans finally started training and sending out hunters to exterminate the threat that vampires held against them. With the technology that came with the new centuries, the human were cutting back the numbers in vampires to the extreme.

The leader of the humans had finally created a drug that could be inserted into the bullets and any weapon that hunters used that would kill the vampire instantly. Although the ingredients for that drug was very limited and hard to find but the brave leader extended the usage of the drug to the maximum to have enough to destroy all the vampires.

But after 5 more years of destroying most vampires, there was an assassination put on the human leader and it was carried out. The King of the vampires carried it out himself and killed the human leader and therefore got his hands on all the containers of the already made drug and the ingredients. He set fire to the lab that the human leader worked in and burned every shred of evidence on how to create the drug.

Even though the great force they had over the vampires and the cut back in the immortal beings, the humans lost the war. Most humans now have been enslaved or just killed once they’re discovered by vampires.

The man that led the humans and held all our hopes was dead and there was nothing they could do. Most of the hunters that still lived after the takeover fled or basically committed suicide by trying to get their hands on the Vampire King.

John Williams was the human leader that died and my father.

After he died, the Vampire King, Zeil Paine killed all my family except for me. He left me alive just to be enslaved and now here I am, waiting inside a cage for someone to bid a price on me or simply buy me as a pet.

God, I hated life right now.
  1. Chapter 1
    Choosing A Pet
  2. Chapter 2
    Paperwork
  3. Chapter 3
    Shopping
  4. Chapter 4
    Dinner
  5. Chapter 5
    Bedtime
  6. Chapter 6
    Uh oh
  7. Chapter 7
    Breakfast
  8. Chapter 8
    Personal Question
  9. Chapter 9
    The Vampire King, Father
  10. Chapter 10
    A kiss?
  11. Chapter 11
    Love Is It?