Welcome Back Valentine

Welcome back, Valentine

Authors note: the female character 4 this story dose have name cept you will get it later in the story.

???’s pov
Valentines the one time of year you get the chance to scream your love to someone from the roof tops. Only that person I truly wish to scream their name isn’t here. I listened to Hinata talk about how she could tell Naruto how she felt.
“What should I do?! Tomorrow is Valentines!” a frantic Hinata screamed. We were at the only place boys weren’t aloud, the girls washroom.
“Calm down, Hinata, you will do fine, just go up to him and talk.” I replied.
“would you be able to do that to Sa-” she stopped in mid sentence and her face turned to guilty.
“ I am so sorry!”
“it’s ok Hinata, now Naruto and the rest should return tomorrow and when he dose the first thing you tell him is that you love him and if you don’t I will” Hinata gasped but then sighed. “alright” “good” you left the washroom, and told our goodbyes before turning our ways and going home.

Walking through the streets of Khnoha, memories started to flood back. You walked to a clearing with poles there. And sat down by one. you*Sigh*.
“Naruto is coming back tomorrow isn’t he?” I turned to the side to find a grey haired jonin. “hai” I replied.
“do you think Naruto was able to find him?”
“I don’t know, they have gone after him before”
“hai, but Neji was with them the last time”
“they’ll come all of them. Shika, Kiba, Shino, Lee, Choji, Sai, and Naruto”
“you seem sure”
“That’s cause I am”
“well then goodnight”
“Goodnight” you reply. Kakashi poofed away leaving you to alone. Time passed and sleep won you over. That night you slept under the bright moon with tingly stars thinking of him, Saskue Uchiha.

Sasuke’s Pov
After years of leaving Khnoha, you were finally returning home. You had finally avenged your clan with a little help from the others, the once who came after you. Shika, Kiba, Shino, Lee, Choji, Sai, Naruto, and Neji. Neji had crossed me on another mission and well was injured so I decided to help in return to know how she was. Even though I pushed her away from me, told her I don’t have any sort of attachment towards her, I couldn’t forget her. Her Laughter, her eyes, her smile, in total her. At the rate of speed we went, we would reach there tomorrow.
“Oh, Shut up! I have no such feelings!” Naruto’s voice broke through my thoughts. I turned to the side to see a fuming Naruto.
“What is it?” I asked.
“oh, we were just making Naruto confide to us of his true feelings about Hinata” Kiba told me. I looked at Naruto and raised a brow (dose he have any?) and Naruto turned away as a blush appeared on his face. I laughed out loud and when I looked at the guys they all looked shocked and Shika ran into a tree.
“what? never seen a guy laugh?”
“we’ve seen guys laugh but you never!”
“oh, my bad.” I land on branch and looked at them.
“are we going or what?” asked Neji. And once again we resumed our travel. I looked up at the night sky. The twinkling stars seemed to be calling her name and her face was there on the moon. ‘I’m coming home, and I will make you mines’
“so Sasuke, ready for tomorrow?” I blinked at Lee. I shook my head.
“Tomorrow is Valentines day, the one day, Valentines the one time of year you get the chance to scream your love to someone from the roof tops”. ‘the perfect day, I should stop by a store’ and we continued.
àFast Forwardà
The gates was now in view. Two chunins appeared infornt of us. “who is he?” asked one looking at me with puzzlement.
“Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha” Replied Shino. The guards looked at me with a mixture of happiness and surprise.
“welcome back Uchiha-san.” they said and allowed us entry.
“Naruto-kun!” said a familiar voice. ‘it can’t be, can it, doesn’t she stutter?’ I turned around to see a girl who looked like Hinata run towards us followed by Tenten and other girls.
“Hinata-chan!” yelled Naruto. ‘wow they have all grown’ All the girls stopped and looked at me.
“is that?” asked Hinata.
“yup, it’s Sasuke”
“Welcome back” an old female voice said. I looked to my right to see a blond lady.
“Lady Tsunade”. I just blinked at her. She reached out her hand and said
“I’m the fifth hokage Tsunade”. I took her hand and shook it and let it go. As she disappeared, I turned to get a rather exquisite welcome.
“SASUKE- KUN, WELCOME BACK, I’VE MISSED YOU!!!” the girls yelled, decluding Hinata and Tenten.
“give him a break” yelled Naruto. They all shut up and walked away. I turned back to Naruto and thanked him. I looked at the guys and was about turn and leave.
“Hinata-chan, I have something to tell you” said Naruto. ‘this I need to watch.’
“yes, Naruto-kun?”
“I, You, Today, Go, I Valen, Dammed, I like you, will you be my valentine?” Hinata looked shocked, everyone else amused. There was silence till Naruto spoke again.
“I’m sorry, I just, I’m going”
“Naru- It’s ok you don’t have to waste your time”
“but- plz safe it”
“BUT I LIKE U 2!” Said Hinata, screamed. Everyone stood still for what seemed like minutes but where seconds. Naruto ran over to her, catching her ina waist hug and lifting her up and turning her around. I turned away from the sight as I longed to do the same for my rose.

I was walking away. “Sasuke-kun!” I turned. Blond hair, blue eyes meet me.
“Ino?” I asked.
“the one and only! Can u come with me somewhere?” she gave the puppy eyes and I didn’t want to hurt anyone on my day back but I would if things go out of hand.
“alright” we walked to the Ramen bar and sat down, ordering ourselves ramens. We sat and ate in silence, till Ino broke the silence.
“so, what are you planning to do tonight?”
“not sure” I replied.
“Sasuke-Kun will you be my-no” I cut her off her.
“why?”
“look I don’t want to hurt so plz leave it alone!”
“sorry”
“it’s ok”
“Ino!!!” I turned around to see Mrs.Haruno rush over to us.
“Yes, Mrs.Haruno?”
“Have you seen sakura?”
“No, why?”
“She’s been missing since last night!”
“What, are you sure, did you ask Hinata?”
“yes I did, and Hinata dose not know where she possibly can be” My heart started to race. I felt like it would rip out. ‘what is going on?’ I left, walking down a road, clearing my mind out and not paying attention. When I realized I stopped moving I looked at my surroundings. I stood at the place where we took our genin test for Kakashi. Near a pole I saw something pink. I dashed over and looked down. There slept a girl in red with pink hair. The very girl who kept me up late, made me regret leaving, made me feel pain, made me feel love. Sakura Haruno. The wind played with her hair, a strand of her hair lay infornt of her beautiful face. I reached out, pushing to the back of her ear and tucking it there. She shivered at my touch. I picked her up and held her bridal style. My house was nearer then hers so I took her there and laid her in my bed. It shocked me that it was neat and dust free. I called her mom. She told me to get Sakura over when she wakes up. I now sat in front of her sleeping figure in a chair and laid into a light slumber.

Sakura’s Pov
I opened my eyes to see I was in a room, I stayed down till I realized I didn’t go home last night and this was not my room. I shoot up into sitting position. I felt something warm on my hands. I turned to my left and found, the one person in the world who mattered to me Sasuke. He was holding on to my hand. “Sasuke?” I said. He stirred and then woke up completely. He looked at me, before removing his hand.
“Sasuke? Is that really you?”
“yes” I jumped at him pulling him into a hug. I buried my face into his shoulder as he hugged me back. After a while of silent crying. I let him.
“My apologize, I shouldn’t of crossed my limit” I said looking at the ground.
“It is ok.” there was an awkward silence. I was going to break it, but.
“Sakura would you like dinner?” I looked up at him and away.
“I’m sorry but I haven’t gone home last night and my mother would worry so I must be going”
“I already called your mother” I looked at him in even more surprise.
“oh, I guess I can stay”

àFast Forwardà
We sat down and ate in silence, occasionally trading comments. As we finished I got up and went to the sink getting the deterrent to wash the dishes.
“how did you know that was there?”
“oh, I, cleaned the house while you were gone” I said blushing madly. I was looking at the floor not wanting to see his expression.
“thank you” I looked up. He was smiling, not smirking but smiling.
“ I’m gonna walk you home so give me a minute”
“it’s ok! I can go”
“no, it’s dark” he replied. So I sat down on the couch waiting. He came downstairs after a few minutes. I tried hard not to blush and seemed like I was failing miserably. He came down wearing shorts and a shirt that showed his muscles and 6 packs off. He laughed at me. We then left his house walking silently to mines. Through the whole way. We reached my house, there was only one light on. I turned to thank him when a pair of lips came crashing on to mines. I was utterly shocked, so not expecting it, but before I realized I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck as his arms snaked around my waist and I kissed back with more passion. A few minutes later we stopped and pulled away. He took one of my hands and went on his knee.
“sakura will you be my valentine?” tears slide down my eyes. Tears of joy.
“yes I will be your valentine Sasuke” he got up and hugged me. He let me go and kissed my forehead.
“no more crying and find something for tomorrow we are going out, I’ll be at your door at 6.” I nodded my head and turned and went into my house. I heard my father snore and knew everyone was a sleep. I went to my room climbed out the window on to the roof, I saw Sasuke jumping roof to roof and then remembered.
“SASUKE!!!!” I screamed. He turned and faced me.
“I LOVE YOU!!!!!”

Sasuke’s pov.
I watched Sakura go in and then walked out jumping up till I reached the top of the houses roof and jumped roof to roof towards my house till I heard.
“SASUKE!!!!” Sakura scream, I turned around and faced her.
“ I LOVE YOU!!!!!” I smiled before I responded.
“SAKURA, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!” she waved at me and I waved back before disappearing.

Sasuke’s and Sakura’s thought before falling a sleep. ‘Valentines the one time of year you get the chance to scream your love to someone from the roof tops. Feels good.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I had done this a long while ago but i just have come around to putting it up. Sorry for the lateness.