Love and Conspiracy

Bite My Lip and Close My Eyes.

About a week had passed since Mike was released from the hospital. Luckily, it only took him the day afterwards to do a little more relaxing and recovering, me remaining by his side the whole time. Billie and I continued to have a few more awkward moments once we were alone, but around everyone else we were the best of friends. The group eventually assumed that we had gotten close and didn’t think much about it, besides Jess of course. Who started to nag at me that I needed to start thinking about my decision and who to tell. There was no way that I was going to be able to decide whose heart to break, though.

On Friday before their show the next day, Jess had decided that we have a movie night over at their house, which I thought was a great idea. However, the guys didn’t really think so much of it until she mentioned that it involved action, horror, and getting drunk. Then, of course, it was the perfect way to spend a Friday night.

~~~

Once we arrived to their house, Chris had already set up a giant ice chest filled with beers and sodas in the living room, while the three couches were formed around the TV. The smell of burgers drifted through the house.

“Damn, you guys really went all out for this, didn’t you?” Mike said with a chuckle as we walked to the backyard.

“Yeah, we figured you can’t have a party without some good food. Plus, we haven’t used this damn barbeque in ages!” Chris answered as he flipped the burgers on the grill. Tre showed up at the back door with a ditzy looking blonde behind him.

“Hey guys, this is Rachel. Rachel, this is the crew,” Tre announced to us. She bounced up and down as she waved happily at us. Way better than Kat. I thought to myself. Her high pitched giggle interrupted my thoughts as Tre chased her back inside the house.

“Well, she seems like a better match for Tre,” Billie said with a chuckle. Chris and I laughed along, however, Mike stayed relatively quiet.

To reassure him that it was okay, I rubbed his back for a moment and grabbed his hand with mine. He looked over at me and smiled as the worried look left his face. From the corner of my eye though, I could see Billie’s smile quickly disappear.

“Food’s ready!” Chris called loud enough for the whole house to hear. Tre, Rachel, and Jess all made their way out of the house.

“You guys made it!” Jess said excitedly as she ran over and gave me a hug, “Sorry I didn’t greet you sooner, I was in the shower.” I let out a small laugh.

“Well, of course we weren’t going to miss out on the awesome movie night!” I said somewhat sarcastically. She playfully hit my shoulder before going to get the plates and handing one to each of us.

“Wait! Don’t eat anything yet!” Tre yelled abruptly, running back inside. Chris started to smirk, knowing just what he was up to. After a moment, he was back outside, lighting up two joints.
“We gotta get the munchies before we can eat.”

After the joints were passed around a couple of times, we were all blazed and ready to chow down. We quickly got our food, sat in the grass and ate in the times that we could manage to shroud our laughter. I can’t even recall what we said to each other, but I just know that I was out of breath from laughing by the end of it.

As we all started to come down a bit, after an hour or so, we all decided that we should go inside and get the movie started. We all arranged on the couches as so: Tre and Rachel on one, Jess and Chris on another, while Mike, Billie, and I sat on the largest couch in the back. Once we all got settled and put the movie on, that’s when we busted out the beers to start drinking.

~~~

I had finished my second beer before deciding that I was done for the night. I lazily put my head on Mike’s shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

“Do you guys want a blanket?” Jess generously asked, noticing that I was starting to shiver. I quickly nodded my head, realizing that’s just what I needed. She was back in a minute, throwing an over-sized blanket towards us.

“You want some of the nice and cozy blanket too, Bill?” Mike joked.

“Of course I do!” Billie answered drunkenly. Mike chuckled before throwing the blanket down to his end, covering all three of us.

So much had gone by in the movie that I hardly even knew what was going on before it ended. However, that wasn’t the end of our movie night as Jess quickly put another one on as it finished. From what the next one seemed, it wasn’t as much of a horror movie as it was an action one, quickly losing my attention.

By that time I had realized that Billie was really packing down the beers as he sat on the other side of me. He was finishing up his fourth one before moving on and opening up a fifth. As I was slowly closing my eyes, I heard Chris call from the other couch.

“Hey, Mike. I was wondering while you were here tonight, if you can help me take a look at my car and see what’s wrong with it. It’s been running a little rough lately,” he said. I quickly sat up.

“Oh yeah, sure,” Mike said clearly, being the only one that stayed sober, “Do you mind if you lose your pillow for a little bit?” I smiled and shook my head.

“No, it’s okay. Go right ahead,” I answered, trying to wake myself up.

As Mike and Chris went outside, I glanced around the room to see what the others were up to. Tre and Rachel were lying on their couch, making out—which they had already been doing since the start of the first movie—and Jess was fast asleep on the other couch. Billie was the only one still attempting to watch the movie, or at least, that’s what it looked like. However, looking over at him cause him to lose focus.

He stared at me for a couple moments before a small smirk began to grow on his face. With that, he turned back his attention to the TV.

“What?” I asked quietly with a small laugh. He shook his head and shrugged like he had no idea what I was talking about. I frowned as I looked towards the TV, as well.

After a moment, I felt the tingle of his hand touching mine underneath the blanket. However, he didn’t stop at my hand as he softly and slowly moved his hand up my arm until it was resting on the inside of my thigh. Chills were sent through my body as I shot him a look of worry. The corner of his mouth was still curved up into a smile as he continued looking straight ahead at the TV. He ever-so-slowly moved his hand up my thigh a little more, causing me to quickly grab his hand in attempt to stop him. That’s when he looked over at me.

“Don’t make it obvious,” he whispered, teasingly. Though he was drunk, his charming face still persuaded me to let him do as he pleased. However, Tre and Rachel abruptly stopped kissing for a moment.

“Did you say something?” Tre asked, looking over at us. Both Billie and I shook our heads in unison before they went back to their make-out session. That didn’t stop Billie from continuing what he was doing, though.

I shivered as he carefully slid his hand up my leg. In one swift moment, his hand reached my crotch, causing me to grip his hand again, in the hopes to stop his ideas. I stared at him with wide eyes, clearly stating, what the fuck do you think you’re doing? He slightly chuckled to himself before he started to gently rub the area. A sensation of satisfaction and fear was sent through my body as I gripped onto his wrist, not being able to do anything else without bringing attention to us.

He knew what he was doing; he knew I couldn’t get away from it; he knew it would drive me crazy.

He pressed a little more firmly as he continued the rotating circles in between my legs. I let out a small breath, allowing myself to enjoy myself under his touch. I was defeated. Luckily the blanket was thick enough to hardly even tell the movement of his hand underneath.

As he continued to hit that perfect spot, all I could do was lean my head back, close my eyes, and just fully enjoy the amazing sensation that was spread throughout me; the fear of getting caught making it ten times more exhilarating. My hand started to grip his arm harder, the faster he went.

At least ten minutes had gone by of him pleasuring me before I started to feel like I was coming close. However, that was right when we heard voices outside coming closer to the door. He quickly slowed down the pace before completely stopping and taking his hand away from me. My eyes opened, realizing that Mike and Chris were walking in the door.

“That was quick,” Billie said surprisingly calm.

“Yeah, ends up that I’m just gonna have to take it in the shop one of these days to see what’s wrong with it. What a waste of money that’ll be,” Chris answered, waking Jess up to take her to bed.

“Well, we can give you guys a ride to the show tomorrow if you need it,” Mike offered, leaning against the couch we were sitting on.

“Yeah, I might have to take you up on that,” Chris said as I stood up.

“Excuse me,” I said quietly before leaving the room to go to the bathroom. I could see Billie’s smirk on the way out. The feeling of guilt rushed through my body as the realization of what had just happened hit me.

I need to make a decision, and I need to make it soon.