Status: More comments+subscribers= faster chapters! :)

Empty Graves And Shallow Hearts

A New Secret?

We entered the store, greeted by some tall lady with a seemingly fake smile. There were pink things everywhere… I was a bit blinded by their brightness.

Absolutely nobody else was in the store. I had never seen the place so deserted, even though I hadn’t been in there for a while.

Lee and Curtis ran over to a couple of the tables that were piled with underwear, pulling some out of their stacks and holding them up in the air. “What do you suppose they use these for?” Curtis was holding a black lacey thong in front of Lee’s face.

“Dude, don’t do that!” He pushed the piece of floss away. “You act like you’ve never gotten laid before.”

“I was just joking,” he pouted. “Sheesh.”

Right then, Kylie grabbed my hand and whisked me off to the back of the store, leaving the guys to gawk at the panties.

“Help me find a pretty one!” Kylie ran toward a wall lined with racks of colorful braziers.

“How about that one?” I pointed toward a lacey, shimmering, pink one.

“Noo! Something sexy.”

I laughed. “Hon, everything here is sexy. Why do you want one so badly anyways?”

She frowned, then bent down and opened a drawer, revealing several other bras like the one I had pointed out. “Ooh, I like this color!” She pulled out a purple one. “Oh and this one!” Another came out. “You should try this one on too!” She threw a blue one at me.

“Yeah, yeah ok.” I held on to the thing and walked over to the next wall, forgetting about the question I had just asked her. My eye was drawn to a few different items which I searched the drawers below for.

Finally, with about six different bras in my arms, I was satisfied with myself and ready to try some on. I was starting to forget what I looked like, which may have been a good thing, but I wanted to see how these things looked on me before I actually bought them.

I turned to see Kylie, a humongous grin on her face, and a million things in her arms. “Let’s get a dressing room!”

We walked over to the lady standing there. She was yet another woman with a fake smile. “Would you ladies like a couple dressing rooms?”

“Oh, we only need one.” Kylie stepped forward.

“Whoa now lady,” I nudged her, “Two.”

“No one!”

“Ah, fine.” There was no point in arguing with a Kylie that was this . . . pumped.

The lady studied us for a moment before pushing open a large door in the back corner of the area. We walked in, and the lady said nothing, only now glaring, as she pulled the door shut.

“Call me crazy, but I think that lady thinks we aren’t only in here to try on underwear!” Kylie turned to a corner and instantly ripped off her shirt.

“I know! It’s not like we’re gonna do anything in here.” I pulled my shirt off as well, throwing it on the couch behind me. “These rooms are so big though.”

“And pretty. Victorian-style almost.” She threw straps over her shoulders.

“Well yeah, it is Victoria’s Secret my friend.” I snapped the hooks of my blue bra together and turned toward the mirror.

“Whatever woman.” She turned around too, striding over to me to look in the mirror as well. “We are so damn sexy.”

“Hello!” I pushed her shoulder jokingly. “Why are you looking at me like that? I do NOT like you like that.”

“Oh I know,” an impish look crept on to her face. “They don’t though.” She nodded toward the door.

Chuckling, I pushed her away again, reaching over for another bra to try on. “What are you implying?”

“We should mess with them,” she stated matter-of-factly.

For a second I stood there, but there was no need to ponder for too long. “Let’s do it.”

An evil little cackle escaped her mouth as she crept toward the door, leaning her back against it. Suddenly, she let out a loud, almost animal like moan.

“Ooh Raina!” She pressed her mouth against the door, bumping her butt against it. “Do that again!”

I bit my lip, trying to compress a bit of laughter. “They’re never gonna believe it if you just start like that!” I whispered.

“They can’t even see us,” she replied in a hushed voice. “For all they know we’ve been going at it this whole time.”

She leaned back against the door, thumping it a bit more, and making more sounds. I stood back and covered my eyes for a moment, but gave up and leaned against the door as well, making my own fake sounds.

We were almost screaming for a moment, trying not to crack up and ruin our little joke.

Finally we decided to quit, finishing with a couple more moans, going back to corners of the dressing room and slipping our own bras and shirts back on. We had only tried on two each, but we didn’t care. We pulled the great gate of a door to the dressing room open. Outside were all the guys -- Matt, Lee, Brandon, Curtis, Matty, Oli -- and the lady, jaws dropped and wide eyed.

I glanced sideways at Kylie, who was struggling to hold back her laughter, as was I. We sauntered past them to the racks where we had gotten our items.

As soon as we were far enough, we ducked down to the ground, out of sight, and broke out in giggle fits.

“Did you see their faces?” Kylie snorted.

“Yeah!” I tried to hush my voice again. “They really believed that!”

“That was great!” Kylie reached for some of the drawers, placing things back in their rightful places inside. “I wonder what they’re going to say later.”

I laughed out loud. “I have no idea.” I moved a few racks over to put my things back. “It was totally worth it though.”

“Yeah.” She laughed again. “I think I’m just going to get this one.” She stood up, holding up the shimmering bra I had pointed out before.

“Alright,” I stood up too, straightening my shirt and sweatpants. “I’m going to try this one on really quick though.” I showed her a nice cotton one I had found. I needed a comfy one, and hopefully this one would be it. I wanted to go to another store soon though.

“’Kay. I’m gonna go pay for this then ok?”

“Ok. I’ll meet you up front then.”

Kylie nodded and headed off. “C’mon boys! Let’s go pay!”

The boys started toward her, while I went back over to the lady standing by the dressing rooms. “Can I try this on please?”

She looked at me questioningly, but opened up a door nonetheless. “Here you go.”

“Thank you.” I stepped right inside, not closing the door right away.

She smiled and spun around at the sound of a customer asking for help. It was Kylie from half-way across the store. “We need assistance ma’am!” She flailed her hands in the air.

The lady glanced at me before hurrying over to the counter to help Kylie.

I began to push the door closed, but something prevented it from fully closing. I tried to press a bit harder, but it didn’t work. Peeking my head outside, I searched the floor for whatever it was that was keeping the door open. There was a shoe. And a pant leg. I followed it up and gasped at the face of a gorgeous man; Oli.

With a smirk on his face, he strolled right on in, backing me up a bit, and shutting the door. “So,” he looked around at the mirrors and little couch. “You and Kylie were, uh, in here together.”

Still a bit in shock as to why he came in the room with me, I took a seat on the couch and sat back. “Yeah. We were trying on a few bras.” I held up the one in my hand.

“Uh-huh,” he nodded, still studying the place. “Anything else?”

“What do you think?”

He fixed his gaze on me. “I think you were messing with us.” He took a few steps closer, invading my space a little.

“Oh really now?” I looked back at him, not ready to wreck our joke yet.

“Yep.” He stepped even closer so that his knees were almost touching mine.

“Well you don’t know what we did in here hon, so don’t worry about it.” I stood up.

Well I know what I would like to do in here.”

I held my breath, trying to get around him. “I see.”

I finally made it around, and pretty much ran for the door. I had my hand on the knob and was turning around to give him last word before I made my exit, but he had already caught up to me. He put his hand against the door, pushing it closed again, and pinning me against it, those bright hazel eyes searching my own.

“Why a sudden change of heart?” I stared back. I really was a bit confused as to why he had chosen just now to talk to me for more than a couple minutes.

“I’ve had my eyes on you for a while,” he murmured, “There was just never a good time to really talk to you.”

“And this seemed like a good time?”

“Mhmm.” He pressed closer, touching his forehead to mine.

“Ah.” I was stuck in a trance, those hazel eyes reaching into me.

“Yep,” he breathed, with this playful yet seductive look on his face.

In a swift movement, he dipped his head and took my lips in his own, swallowing my gasp. I melted into it, not realizing myself slipping my arms around his neck.

His arm slid down around my waist, the other to the back of my head, as the kiss deepened. He moaned into my mouth, and nipped at my lip. I pulled him closer, our bodies aligning. Heat was rising between us, and the need to touch his skin became unbearable.

My hands danced down to his shoulders, and back up to his neck. They found their way then down, and the shirt was gone.

His hands drifted down to my hips, pulling me closer into him. He groaned, I pulled him even closer, not one bit of space left between us. The large hands moved up, his soft skin gliding against mine.

A pounding on the door vibrated through me. Startled, we broke apart, breathless.

“Is anyone in here?” It was that lady again.

“Yeah!” Oli shouted past me, “Hold on a second.”

For a moment I kept my eyes closed, savoring the little taste of his lips that were still on mine. It had been a short kiss, but I suddenly felt the need for more. When I opened, the glitter in Oli’s eyes gave my heart a jump start. His hair was messed up, though I didn’t remember touching it, and his shirt had been put back on, but was twisted about, pushed up a little, showing tattoos along his waistline.

I looked back up at a grin on his lips as they started to form words I barely made out in my daze. “This will be our little secret for now, ok?”

The only thing I could do was nod.

He smiled again, and bent to pick up the bra I had dropped moments ago. “I’ll see you out there.”

With that, Oli pulled the door open a bit, and slid out, beginning to gab with the lady about god only knows what. Their voices got smaller, eventually leaving me in the silence.

I stood there, not knowing what to think.
The man had just kissed me.
Only one thing, one question, really made sense in my head:
Now what?

That was quickly answered by a vibrating in my pocket. I pulled out my cell phone. It was lit up with a line on the outer screen: ONE new message.
I flicked it open to a message from Kylie:
"Woman where are you? Finish with your damn bra so we can get out of here!"

I chuckled to myself and shoved the piece of plastic back into my pocket. There wasn’t much else I could do, so I took a deep breath and opened the door. I snuck out, as if I wasn’t supposed to be there, and made it around the corner.

And there he was. Oli. Standing right there, blocking my path to the front of the store, to my escape.

Another grin cracked on his face and he held out his hand.

“C’mon, they’re leaving already.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
Uhm... yeah. Second part of the huge thingy I wrote.

Comment!
Suscribe!
Make me happy!
Maybe the chapters will come faster... :D