Vinyl Records:

Lookfield.

But then, a friend’s party came. We sat on a comfy seat all night, kissing and hugging. I felt like I was in Heaven. That night made me realize all the tears were worth it. But then, he went to the skate park yet again. We didn’t see each other as much. He broke up with me, through a text. I don’t remember what he said, but I remember he blamed it on me. Then, he called Lily and others and told them that I’m a slut and “to eat shit”.

I laughed it off. I always did. He left me broken yet again. But I resisted the temptation to give in to drugs yet again. And that’s only because of Abigail. I remain close friends with Stella, she’s like family now. We both quit doing shit and Chris and Adam are like family too. Comfort zone. I applied to a high school most of my classmates went to, and got in. Only Stella went to another college – famous for it’s drugs, ironically.

I texted Abigail less and less, until weeks passed by without a word being said. She didn’t text me, and when she did, it was left unanswered most of the times. Dina and I are on speaking terms, friends even, and Nina and I well, we are friends, and close ones I guess, yet again. One day, Abigail asked me:

“What would you say if we never spoke again? Never talked again?”

“It would be like Hell freezing over and snow coming out of the cement and laying on the sky.” I replied and we both left it at that. Or so I thought.

Months after, we didn’t speak as much. Once a month would be a great thing. So, a fallout would be proper to categorize this as. I felt sad, and I felt the need to tell her that we shouldn't be as close. Sometimes it bothered me and sometimes it didn't. Looking back, I'm sure it once meant something and it still does. But I didn't feel the need to tell her she saved me, I already did and she told me that she couldn't have done anything if not for me.

I believed her. I always did. Some of us wanted this to never end, some of us wanted it to end. None of us could and would ever be happy. I guess we weren't made for this. Life's not a movie, and I get that now.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Baby, baby, when we first met, I never felt something so strong, you were like my lover and my best friend, all wrapped in one with a ribbon on it."
- Rihanna