Status: completed : )

Somewhere Out There (Dreaming Under the Same Moon)

The Cast & Information--

ImageImageImage

Starring: Kalleigh Elizabeth Weaver (Emma Watson), Kathryn "Kate" Nichole Michaelson (Camilla Belle), Krystal Amanda Johnson (Alexis Bledel), Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas

Title Credit: "Dreaming Under the Same Moon" by Julianne Hough

Rated: R (for language, sexual references, violence)

Kalleigh, Kate, and Krystal may only be sisters through the foster care system of Missouri, but to them they're all each other has. Krystal, who is 21, has come back to rescue Kalleigh, 16, and Kate, 18, from their abusive foster father, Jack Davis. An all out chase ensues that leads the girls to Dallas, Texas and into the home of the famous Jonas Brothers, who show the girls what the true meaning of love and family really is.

While on tour, the girls are kidnapped by their foster father, who has found them through, what else, the media circus that is always surrounding Nick, Joe, and Kevin wherever they go. Now, it's a race against time to find the girls, hopefully still alive. With the help from what seems like a guardian angel, the boys flee to Paris, where one of the girls has been sighted. Are they there? Will they all be reunited? Will the couples ever really get their happily ever afters?

A/N: this story was originally written back in august of 2008, so Nick is 15, Joe is 18, and Kevin is 20 at the beginning of the story. sorry if that is confusing to anyone. there are many more characters that come into play during the story. i will give you their IDs when they become necessary : ) i hope you guys like this. it was a big hit on quizilla, so now i'm testing it out here!