Tale of Two Hearts

One.

"Biiiillll. Where are you taking me?!", I exclaimed. He's been really secretive about our upcoming anniversary thingy. He tells me he's taking me somewhere but won't tell me! Knowing Bill, it's probably somewhere amazing. Anyway, he yells over to me, "Just don't worry about it for now! You'll be surprised though!" and smiles that wide cheesy grin at me.

About 40 minutes have passed, and we still haven't left to go anywhere yet. Come to think of it, I haven't heard Bill shuffling about like he usually does when we're going somewhere.
"Bill? Are you still here?" I paused for a second to look around, and I see Bill looking for something in the bathroom.

"Hunnie, what are you doing in here? Aren't we supposed to be leaving?" He sighs and says, "Yeah, but I'm trying to find the cologne I wanted to use." I looked at him like he had horns and a long beard coming out of his head. "Look, forget the cologne! I wanna know what you have planned for tonight." Bill put up his hands in defeat. "Alright. You win. I'm gonna go get the car started, okay?" He spun me around, smiled, then gave me a kiss. Bill whispers in my ear, "you look beautiful tonight", and then left.

-------------------

"So baby, are you excited?", Bill asks. Well it should be apparent that I am quite excited. I mean look at me! I'm bouncing in my seat! "Well of course I'm excited! You've been keeping me on edge this whole time hun." He just laughs and then stops near an alley way. I shoot him a very creeped out look and my face turns from excitement, to worry.

"Bill. Where are we?" He looks around and smiles. "We're at the place. Don't worry. I've been here before." I finally breathed out a bit and smile. "You sure there aren't any drug addicts or sex fiends here?" Bill laughs at me again and says, "No. I wouldn't come down here if there are people like that." Being the retard that I am, I giggle like a little schoolgirl and ask him, "Well then where exactly are we going?" I stopped when he didn't answer me. He stops, and turns to face me. "C'mon baby, just trust me, okay? You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

I realized that his words we're true and continued walking. As we got farther down the path, I hear music and people talking. I look at Bill, giving him a confused look. "What is this place? You took me to a restaurant? Why didn't you just-" I stop speaking as the curtain opens and we step into a beautiful ballroom. There we're people talking and eating and being as happy as can be. I was about to walk in, when Bill pulls me in another direction. "We aren't eating in there?" He smiles again and replies, "No. We're eating up here." He opens the roof door and I gasp. It had a beautiful overlook of the city.

Once we finished eating our delicious dinner, he got kind of hesitant. I grab his hand and hold it. "Are you alright, Bill?" He looks up and nods. I nodded my head in approval and look out into the city. I look around for Bill and realize that he's on one knee to my left. Is he... no. He can't be. He takes out a ring box and I start choking up a bit. "Emilia Rose Lewis, will you be my wife?" He opens the box and a beautiful gold ring appears. "Bill, of course I will." I start crying even more and sit on the ground next to him. He breathes out, "I love you Emilia." I turn to him, kiss his lips, and say, "I love you more Bill."

I guess miracles do come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the best i've ever written on here. xD