Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Life During Wartime.

------------------- [2 WEEKS LATER] ---------------------

Mike was feeling down recently and was staying at Ayla and Billie's house for a few days, not wanting to be alone. He was setting everything up in the living room and prepared to go to sleep. Billie was still sitting on the love seat, making sure his friend had everything he needed. Ayla stood up and stretched, yawning in the process.

"I'm going to bed. Night guys," she said before kissing Billie's face, patting Mike's shoulder, and heading upstairs to their bedroom.

The guys stayed up and talked a little more.

-----------

Ayla went upstairs and tried to go to sleep but kept flipping sides, doing so for about an hour. She finally gave up and stared at the ceiling until she felt her stomach rumble. She'd been feeling a bit off lately but shrugged it off. Ayla went downstairs to find Mike and Billie just finishing up their game of 'Speed'. She got a pack of Oreos and a bagel before she sat next to Billie. He gave her a confused look.

"What? I've been craving these things forever and we never have any," she said with a large bite of bagel in her mouth.

He laughed and shook his head and continued back to the game.

"I win!" Mike yelled, putting his arms in the air and leaning back on the chair.

"Fuck you!"

"You wish!"

Billie rolled his eyes, groaning, and leaned on the armrest with his arm propping his head up. Ayla looked at her husband, looked to Mike, and went back to her husband. She swallowed the last bite of her bagel and patted Billie's thigh.

"Are you coming to bed now?"

He looked at her, "yeah." He sighed, standing up.

"Okay, good. Maybe I can sleep better now," she said getting up. Billie followed her and put his hands on her hips.

"What makes you think you're going to sleep?"

"Oh god, no!" Mike groaned, putting his hands over his ears and laying down.

She turned around and hit his head.

"Yes, I am. I'm exhausted, Billie."

He took her hand, refraining her from hitting his chest again, and kissed the top of it.

"I'm just teasing, babe," he smiled.

Ayla smiled in return as she finally got her way with her stubborn husband.

The two climbed into bed, him kicking off his pants before putting his arm around her. She rolled over so that she could face him and they quickly fell asleep.

------------

Ayla woke up at around 5:00AM and saw the sun just coming up. She groaned, hating the sun. She turned over and saw Billie sound asleep and tried to get up but his arms were tightly around her lower back. Instead, she put her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes before falling back to sleep.

A few hours later, she woke up again and found Billie staring at her.

"Good Morning, beautiful," he said, playing with her hair.

"Oh, shut up," she mumbled, getting up and walking into the bathroom. "Ugh. I look terrible."

"No you don't," he said, softly. You never do."

She turned and stared at him. "Why are you sweet talking to me this morning?"

He shrugged. "Do you not like sweet talk?"

"I was just wondering..."

There was a long pause.

"You want something don't you. Thats why you're being so nice to me," she smiled, looking at him suspiciously. Ayla went and laid down next to him.

-----------

"Tre and Martena are having a date," Billie sighed. "It's just us three now. What should we do today?"

"Uhhh, I don't know. How about we go to the beach?" Mike suggested.

Ayla turned and looked at Billie with pleading eyes.

"Okay, thats fine," Billie sighed.

Mike, Ayla and Billie all went upstairs to get their swimming suits on and their bags.

Ten minutes later, everyone was ready for the beach.

Ayla was wearing her black and red bikini that had the strap around the neck. Over top of that was a plain white v-neck shirt and her jean shorts. Mike and Billie just looked like two guys in swim trunks.

When they arrived Ayla was the first to run out of the car and ran to a spot where they were all going to sit. She put out her towel, took off her sandals, shorts and shirt before quickly going into the water and screamed.

"It's so fucking cold!" she screamed, running out of the water and holding her body.

Mike and Billie just laughed at her.

"What?!" she asked, still having her arms around her. Billie silently laughed and went up to her with a warm, dry towel. She quickly wrapped it around herself to dry off before sitting on it.

"It's just hilarious to see," Mike chuckled.

"Well, I'm used to it so I'm going to go back in. You guys coming?" she asked, getting up and walking to the water.

They both shrugged and got up.

When they all got in the water, Billie attacked Ayla and pulled her underwater with him. She pushed him and got out of his grasp before pulling him up. She kissed him and pushed him back in the water.

"Damn, Ayla," Mike said in awe, backing away from her.

She raised one eyebrow at him and attacked him too. Mike let out a high pitched scream which sent Billie into a laughing fit.

Billie finally got up and jumped on both of them and started a fight amongst the three of them. Ayla got out of the water, went to her towel, and sat down crosslegged while she watched Billie and Mike attack each other. Almost immediately, they noticed she was gone.

Mike stood up. "Where'd she go?"

Billie did the same. "I don't know."

"Hi!" She shouted from her towel.

The guys looked at her with a glare and came charging at her. She tried to get up but she fell flat on her face. When she turned on her back she saw Billie standing over her with his feet placed in either sides of her.

"Help me up, Beej?" she asked, reaching out for him.

He couldn't resist and had to help her up.

"Thank you," she smiled and got up but quickly jumping on Billie's back. He almost fell over from not expecting her to jump up.

All of sudden, Billie started to run and took his wife by surprise. She could feel herself slipping off so she tightened her arms and legs around him. He spun her around and around until she told him to stop. Ayla was laughing and had her face in his shoulder.

Before she knew it, she was laying on her towel. Billie sat next to her and Mike sat next to Billie. They were all eating Chex Mix.

"I'm so worn out, guys. I'm getting tired," she groaned, looking over at the two.

"Seriously? We've only been here for an hour," Mike replied. "We need to leave our houses from time to time or else we'll become hermits."

"I guess we could stay for a few more hours..." she said, putting her sunglasses on and laying down.

A few minutes later, she had fallen asleep.

"Hey, Ayla, do you know where I put my phone?" Billie asked, turning to look at her. She didn't answer. "Babe?" he asked, bending down and lifting her sunglasses off.

"Yo, Mike!" he whispered. He looked at Billie. "Ayla's asleep and I have an idea."

He whispered something in Mike's ear and a grin spread across both of their faces.

Billie went at one end of her towel while Mike went at the other. They both picked her up and threw her in the water. She jumped up and gasped, trying to breathe. They boys had fallen over from laughter and Billie tried to snap a picture of her before she started charging at them. Ayla came up, grabbing their ears, threatening to hurt them. Mike and Billie both repeated 'no' over and over before surrendering.

"Thats what I thought," she said, putting her hands on her hips.

Billie stood up, wiped the sand off, and went over to his wife before putting his hands on her hips. She looked down at his hands and looked back at him, raising one eyebrow.

"You know..." he said slowly and looking up at her. She shifted a little and tried to get away but he just tightened his grip on her. "We didn't have a celebration for our anniversary."

She rolled her eyes and put her arms around his neck, "we just did, like, two nights ago."

Mike made a stank face, overhearing them.

Billie sighed and shrugged. "That doesn't mean it has to be for our anniversary."

She tightened her lips and smiled a little, giving in. He smiled and kissed her.

Mike cut in, "guys... if you really want to... I could just take you home and I'll go back to my place for a few hours."

"Mike, no, you dont have-" she started.

Billie placed his hand over her mouth and smiled. "That'd be perfect." Ayla bit him and he pulled his hand away quickly, shaking it. "She bit me!"

"That's what you get," Mike laughed.

-----------

The plan worked out. Mike was already back at his place and didn't plan on returning to the couple's house until later on in the night. He wanted to give them privacy but mainly went home so that he didn't have to hear anything... again.

Ayla and Billie went inside their house and sat their bags down. She plopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Billie sat next to her and stared at her. A few minutes had went by and she noticed that he was unusually still. Ayla turned and looked at him with a small smile across her face.

"So," he said, putting his arm around her. She laughed and shook her head. "Is this plan going to follow through?" She nodded her head.

He looked at her suspiciously. "Whats wrong?"

"I... I don't know. I just got... nevermind."

"Sad?" he asked with a total serious face.

She nodded her head and leaned on his shoulder, letting a few tears stream out. He held his wife, rubbing her shoulder.

The phone began to rang and he sighed.

"I'll get it."

He kissed her head before getting up.

She heard Billie's voice from a distance, barely being able to make out what he was saying. He came into the living room with the phone and held it out to her.

"It's for you."

Ayla grabbed it from him and he sat down on the love seat that was caddy corner from the couch that she was sitting in. He leaned back and watched her take her phone call, curious about what was going on.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey! It's Martena. How are you?"

Alyssa smiled and sat up, she missed her best friend.

"Uhh, not too good at the moment. It's just, one of those days I guess...." She replied, trailing off and letting her surroundings distract her.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Martena asked. Ayla was silent and didn't know how to respond. "I know you."

"Thats the thing! I don't know," she cried. "I think I am but..."

Billie shot up and saw her crying. He immediately came to her side and sat his hand on her thighs.

Martena didn't know how to respond to these kinds of things and decided to stay quiet. Eventually, Ayla calmed down and wiped her tears away.

"Well, I'm going to let you go," she said, sniffing. "I'm exhausted now and I'm sure Billie is worried sick about what's going on. He's just been staring at me." Martena and Billie both chuckled. "I'm so sorry to have ruined your date."

"You didn't ruin anything! I just wanted to check up on you," she replied. "Goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: song by - Billie Joe Armstrong. : )

xoxo- Adie.