Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Cemetery Drive.

[NOBODY'S POV]

Later that day, it was almost time for the My Chem. concert and Alyssa, Tre and Mike still needed to get finished. They were probably the slowest people on the Earth.

"Hold on! I'm finishing up my hair!" Alyssa yelled down the steps from the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" Marty and Billie yelled back up to her.

Mike came downstairs all finished and ready and stood by Marty.

"Tre. You don't need to pluck your eyebrows any more than you already do, now hurry up!" Mike yelled.

They heard the sound of the tweezers being thrown at the sink and the light shutting off. Tre came down with a sweet and innocent smile on his face.

"You're retarded." Marty said to him as he came up to her and hugged her.

"I know." he said with a smile as he kissed her. She smiled back up at him.

"Uhh, you're pregnant and going to a concert?" Mike asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Hey. I'm fine." Marty said to Mike.

"Okay, just don't. Like, mosh or anything."

"Damn." she whispered to herself and smiled.

"Lyss, almost done?" Billie asked when he came up the stairs to her.

"Yeah. I am." she said turning off the light and trying to walk past Billie. He put his arm in front of her and leaned up against the wall.

"You okay?" he asked with his face close to hers and staring in her eyes, "seriously."

"Yeah, I'm great. It's my birthday and my wonderful husband is taking me and everybody else to a concert, and afterwards I get to spend more time with him. It's perfect." she said with a smile.

He kissed her and smiled back at her.

"Lets go." he said taking her hand and pulling her down the steps.

There was a breif silence when everybody was in the living room.

"So, we're all ready?!" Alyssa announced.

Everyone nodded their heads and headed out the door.

[MIKE'S POV]

We all went into 2 separate cars. Me and Tre in one car, which I was scared of, and Marty, Billie and Alyssa in the other, which I was also scared of. That wouldn't be a good idea either. Poor Billie.

I got into the driver's seat, I'm worried about Tre driving, so he sat in the passenger's seat.

"So, Mike... how you doin?" Tre said putting his hand on Mike's shoulder.

"Shit, Tre. Arn't you supposed to be straight?!" Mike asked freaking out.

"...as a circle!" Tre yelled.

I ran out of the car screaming while Tre was still laughing his ass off. He went to the car next to him with Marty, Alyssa and Billie in it and opened the door.

"Will somebody please switch me spots? Tre is getting, weird." I said looking back at him.

"I will." Marty said getting out.

"Thanks." I said getting in.

[NOBODY'S POV]

Now, when everybody was settled in, they started driving to the arena. Billie, Alyssa and Mike were the first one to get there since Tre and Marty were following behind them. Everything was done and they were in their seats. Billie, Alyssa, Marty, Tre and Mike sitting together in that order.

"I'm so exited!" Alyssa screamed to Billie as the opening band was playing and hugged him. He hugged her back in a tight embrace and kissed her head.

"Happy Birthday!" he yelled back at her.

The opening band sucked, and Tre started booing at them, and pretty soon everybody started to and they were off the stage.

"Wow. That was cool!" Tre said giggling like a little girl.

Marty just shook her head and laughed at him. First, Gerard came on the stage and everybody screamed. Especially Marty. Then Bob, Frank, Mikey and Ray came out and they bursted into Teenagers. Everybody sang along the lyrics with Gerard and jumped up and down. Except Alyssa and Marty, they... couldn't.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"This is the greatest day of my life, Beej! I love you!" Alyssa said holding my hands and looking up at me about 4 songs into the night. 'I Don't Love You' just happend to be playing at the moment. I smiled and kissed her as, once again, the line 'I don't love you like I did yesterday' was being sung.

The concert was over and it was time for everybody to go home. Alyssa and I dropped off Mike, and Tre and Marty went home on their own. It was almost midnight.

Alyssa layed down on the couch, worn out and turned on the TV. I sat on the floor infront of her.

"It's still your birthday, you know?" I said turning to face her.

"Mhmm." she slowly and quietly mumbled trying not to fall asleep.

"and you said you got to spend more time with me after we got home."

Alyssa opened her eyes and played with my short, black, spikey hair.

"I'm surprised nobody tried to attack you." she said leaning forward and wrapping herself around me.

"Me too." I said rubbing her arm up and down.

I got up and sat down next to her. She layed her head down in my lap and began to fall asleep.

"I love you." I told her as I played with her soft hair.

"Love you too, Beej." she told me.

There was a long pause and I heard her breath quietly and softy.

"Are you still awake?" I asked her.

She replied to me with a 'yes'. Thank you.

"So, uhh... you still want to celebrate some more?" I asked getting a bit nervous. I don't know why, though.

She turned her body along with her head and layed on her other side and looked up at me.

"What kind of 'celebration' are you talking about?" she asked trying not to laugh.

I smiled playfully at her, "I don't know. Any kind you want."

She shrugged, "okay then."

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I sat up to kiss him but he suddenly embraced me in a tight 'hug' and turned me over so he was on top of me.

"Now, you can kiss me." he said being his jerk self.

I stared at him and smirked, "you're mean."

"You're a bit too nice. Maybe you're the one that needs to learn how to be mean." he replied with his bitchy tone. He was joking though, of course.

"Whatever." I said kissing him, taking him by surprise. I figured I'd lead him on and then get him back without expecting it. I kept kissing him over and over for a few minutes until he tried taking off my shirt. Then, I used my sneak attack plan on him. He was completely dumbstruck.

"You said I needed to be meaner." I whispered in his ear, then leaned up and smlied.

"That was cold... real cold." Billie said to me as he some how picked me up and ran upstairs to our room with me craddled in his arms.

He layed me down on the bed and turned off the lights and, of course, covered up every bit of light in the room. I laughed at him and he came at me. Basically, the night went on... pretty great.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

I woke up with him next to me, the same way I always do. I never thought a day couldn't go more perfect than yesterday. I saw My Chem. live, I spent the day with Beej and all my friends, I spend 'time' with my wonderful husband. I did not want the day to end.

"Beej, honey. You up yet?" I whispered to him. He just shifted a little bit and rolled to his other side.

I got up, put on some pajamas and a robe and went downstairs. Marty and Tre bursted into the door just as I sat down.

"Hey! How was your night?" Marty asked in a sarcastic way.

I leaned back on the couch and propped my feet up on the table infront of me.

"Hmm, good actually." I said with a smile remembering the night before.

Marty laughed and sat down next to me with Tre at her other side. Tre stared at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just think its pretty... weird that you're pregnant and you're-"

I cut him off, "shut up Tre."

He immediately hid himself behind a spare pillow and rested his head on Marty's shoudler.

There was a breif quietness between us three.

"Damn. Was this pillow used during-?" Tre started to say.

"NO!" I yelled laughing.

"GOOD!" he yelled back. Marty was in the middle of this whole thing and was laughing her ass off.

"Tre, you're nasty." she told him.

He just looked up and smiled.

"Anyways, where's Mike?" I asked Marty.

"Oh, he's still sleeping. He didn't go to bed as soon as we got home." she replied.

I nodded my head in understandment.

"Where's Billie?" she asked snickering.

"My god, you guys will never shut up about this will you? I asked standing up.

"Never!" she yelled at me, still laughing.

I went upstairs to go wake up Billie and tell him that Tre and Marty were downstairs.

"Hey, hunny. How'd you sleep?" I asked sitting next to him and kissing his face.

"Great." he told me with a small smile, I could tell he was still tired. Shouldn't let him stay up past midnight.

I hugged him and told him that Tre and Marty were downstairs.

"Oh joy." he said sarcastically.

I laughed at him and quickly kissed him, got up and fell flat on my face.

"Aw, damn!" I ended up yelling.

[TRE'S POV]

Marty and I were sitting on the couch talking when I heard a loud 'thump' from upstairs and Alyssa yell. I wondered was was going on. Maybe her birthday hadn't technically 'ended' yet. I laughed to myself. Wouldn't say that to Alyssa, don't want to piss her off.

"Whats wrong?" Marty asked kissing my face.

"Oh, nothing." I said with a smile and putting her face in my hands. I quickly kissed her as Billie and Alyssa sat down across from us.

"I'm really tired." Marty whined.

"Well, I'm hungry. Lets just go to like, Waffle House or something." I said getting up trying to pull Marty with me. She wouldn't budge.

"Tre... I need to go to the hospital." she said almost crying.

"Damn! I didn't know you were 9 months! You said six!" I heard Alyssa yell behind me.

[STILL TRE'S POV]

I didn't know what the heck to do, besides take her to the hospital. Damn, I really wanted a Waffle House waffle. Oh well, It can wait.

"TRE!" she starting yelling at me.

I realized I was just standing there not doing anything. So, I got her and walked her as fast as I could do the car and immediately drove off. Alyssa and Billie followed behind us. I could tell Marty was trying her best not to start yelling and sounding like a crazy person. Hell, she was going into labor. Tough cookie.

We got there within a few minutes. I took her straight to the ER. They did all their processing and crap and then took her away. A few hours and many, many sprinkled doughnuts later, I was finally allowed to go back and see her. It was about 6:30. What a long day. Alyssa and Billie were sitting across from me and waiting while I left them to go see my wife.

"Martena is right over here..." the lady said to me as we went into the room she was in.

When I walked in, she was sleeping calmly and my little daughter was in a little, whatever you call those things, next to her. I'm usually not the emotional type, but I began getting tears in my eyes.

I sat down in the chair next to her bed she was lying in and looked at my brand new daughter. She looked so much like Marty, beautiful. She also had some of my features too, which made her even more good looking. I laughed to myself. Then, I looked at the end of her crib type thing, and saw that she had named her Alice. Her favorite name.

"Tre?" she asked with a sleepy voice just waking up.

"Hey." I said with a smile then grabbing her hand.

"How long have you been sitting there." she asked me.

"Oh, just a minute or so, why?"

She smiled a little bit, "I'm glad you're finally here. Today's been such a drag, and we never got to go to Waffle House."

I laughed, "you just had a baby and you're talking about not being able to go to Waffle House? Wow."

By then, Alyssa. Billie and Mike had came in and were leaning up against the wall behind me.

"Hey!" Alyssa said exited then running up and giving Marty a huge hug, "you're a mom!"

"Ughhh." she groaned, "don't start calling me that, yet."

We all laughed. It was good to have everybody back together again. Hours later, Marty was finally allowed to go home. They said that she was doing a lot better than they had expected. We took home our little Alice, who was still sleeping when we got home, and layed her down in her new room.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"She's so pretty." I said admiring my new 'neice'.

Billie was behind me, about to fall asleep in the doorway. Then I heard soft, muffled snores from behind me. I turned around and sure enough, he was asleep. It was only 8:00. Damn.

"Well, we better get on out of here. Beej fell asleep, so we'll stop by tomorrow or something." I said waking Billie up.

"Okay." Marty and Tre both said at the same time.

I smiled at them, then grabbed Billie by the arm and dragged him down the steps and into the car. I drove home, I didn't want him falling asleep on the wheel, even though we did live a few houses down. We both got out of the car and went into the house. I dropped every thing down on the table. Purse, keys and phone, then took of my shoes. I was wiped out. Billie was taking off his shoes, pants and shirt all the way up the steps. Just wanting to get into some pajamas and go to sleep. I pretty much did the same thing. Except when I got in our room, I immediately layed down and covered myself with the blanket.

"I can't wait to have our baby." I said a little bit too loud.

"Really?" Billie asked, he obviously heard me.

"Yeah. I'm so exited, but scared." I confessed.

He finished putting on his shirt and layed down next to me and put his hand on my stomache. I was showing now, you could tell I was pregnant, big time. Since Marty had just had her child, I should be due pretty soon also.

"I'm exited too." he said giving me a kiss, longer than a usual 'goodnight' one. Then I realized what he was doing. I pushed him away. He looked hurt and rejected.

"I'm sorry. I'm too tired and I just want to sleep." I said giving him a quick kiss back and patting his head. He still looked hurt.

"I love you." I said with an innocent and sweet smile. Billie smiled back, "I love you, too." and pulled me into his arms once again and fell asleep. I felt really cold, then being in his arms made me feel loved and not cold anymore. So, as soon as I shut my eyes. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I decided to work on this all day. Well, the times I was home. Alice wanted me to update today and I promised her I would. So, I wrote until I could end it. I'm really tired. Maybe I'll start working on the next chapter tomorrow.